Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14639

    If That's really her?

    If that's really her, I believe she saw everyone until she got robbed and beat up. I heard it was very bad.

    I was just about to make it my business to see her and then it happened. I told her I was a 50 year-old Black guy and she would have seen me. I texted with her during a day when I was prospecting but couldn't see her that day but said I'd see her soon and she said she'd put my # into her phone. She was one beautiful MFer.

    If that's her, she has put on a few lbs. If she's like $160/ HH, I'll be happy to check her out but I'm not paying $200/ HH for her. If she looked like she looked before, I'd do the $200/ HH in a heartbeat. I'm reluctant to visit hotels but I also realize I must visit hotels if I want to see the better-looking, higher-priced babes that are in this area.

    Have fun!

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't say no AA either so I have a chance LOL.

  2. #14638

    Zany Zo 90 min

    Zany Zo was probably the best experience I've ever had! She's incredibly attractive, very welcoming and has great conversation skills. I had her for 90 minutes and honestly wish I would've done more. She gave me a massage, played with me in the shower, let me eat her out before blowing me and then we fucked to finish our time together.

  3. #14637

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times, all car play. BBFS last time no cip. I've tried to see her the past few weeks but she pushes hard for car play each time and says she'll make up for it next time. She's never made up for it next time with me.
    Her preferred date is a Cardate. But push her for the incall or out call and she will bite eventually. If you give in to her then she's always going to get her way LOL. Be courteous and polite about it. It goes along way with her. Just remind her that you've seen her three times with Car and you really want to see her at her place or at yours. If you're nice about it she will give in. She's definitely a girl that mutual respect will go a long ways. And damn those titties are nice.

  4. #14636

    She look hella better if it is

    Her ad doesn't say no AA either so I have a chance LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Asian escort named Jenny who was robbed and beat up a couple / three years ago?

    If so, she did gain a few lbs.

    Happy hunting!

    SJ.

  5. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    She post nova forum alot but location is always Winchester VA. Notice this month all Baltimore post. Is it worth the visit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86398286#.
    Who is this referring to? The link only goes to the Baltimore main page. I'm out Winchester way maybe I know something.

  6. #14634

    So many fakes hard to tell

    Was interested in her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86398290#. 5th try so far I'm having a horrible batting average.

  7. #14633

    Hailee

    [QUOTE=GregIsLong;6025079]Over the weekend, I was trying to see Hailee as she was the only provider that can serve my needs. She was staying in a hotel in Greenbelt and gave me the address to get there. As soon as pulled into the parking lot. Uncle LEO with his light flashing right in from of my face. I'm not sure if this was a sting or they were their for a noise complaint. Either way. I'm not sticking around to find out. Thank God I drove my older sisters van, it's not as suspicious as my own car.

    Is Hailee legit or did I catch her at a bad night? This is why I only go for the providers off tryst.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailee-escort-charlotte-877332#erotic./QUOTE]I saw her about a week ago. It was during the day so no problems. She told me she was leaving for Charlotte in a few days so I think she's gone for now. Interestingly she had a hot babe bunking with her named Karmen. She left also. Wasn't enough time for me to see her. I wanted to fuck her real bad. LOL. Got her # though.

  8. #14632
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
    If that's her current form she's thick mate and just right. Maybe my heads needs a proper wobble but she's not fat.

  9. #14631

    This her?

    Is this the famous Asian escort named Jenny who was robbed and beat up a couple / three years ago?

    If so, she did gain a few lbs.

    Happy hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe

  10. #14630

    Tee pawg?


  11. #14629

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is Native American Indian. Her listing is P257099.
    Even here people want to be so "woke" you don't remember what an Indian looks like anymore.

    Check this out and don't miss the video. www.diyagfe.com.

  12. #14628

    Hailee

    Over the weekend, I was trying to see Hailee as she was the only provider that can serve my needs. She was staying in a hotel in Greenbelt and gave me the address to get there. As soon as pulled into the parking lot. Uncle LEO with his light flashing right in from of my face. I'm not sure if this was a sting or they were their for a noise complaint. Either way. I'm not sticking around to find out. Thank God I drove my older sisters van, it's not as suspicious as my own car.

    Is Hailee legit or did I catch her at a bad night? This is why I only go for the providers off tryst.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailee-escort-charlotte-877332#erotic
    Last edited by GregIsLong; 07-19-22 at 08:17. Reason: Forgot the link

  13. #14627
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
    She doesn't look fat at all in those pics.

  14. #14626

    Any Dreamers

    She post nova forum alot but location is always Winchester VA. Notice this month all Baltimore post. Is it worth the visit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86398286#.

  15. #14625

    Asian escort Jenny got fat

    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenny_asian_escort_2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape