Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14660
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #14659

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She posted literally an hour before you did; she never went anywhere.
    I'm looking on STG and don't see her ads.

  3. #14658
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Good ole girl very active on the forum. Sent me message below a minute after posting.

    Zanyzo]I've not been banned ever LOL. I have my OWN account. It would take many many different emails in order for me to write THAT MANY LOL. 5025375655 is my number if youd like the text conversation between the person who wrote the most recent one and I (: several senior members have also reviewed me highly. Thank you for your time. Happy hunting❤65039;.
    There are some seniors that have reviewed her, but it is odd she has so many first time posters that write glowing reviews on her. I trust the seniors who have reviewed her. Still if you have a hosting account, creating email addresses is very easy.

  4. #14657

    Crofton Bri!

    Oh yeah, Crofton Bri as in Brianna spelled with an "I". I made a time to meet up with her recently off Reisterstown RD. Got stood up, ain't heard back from her since. Got to the parking lot of the Ramada and radio silence. Still think it's not her messaging half the time but her handler. Think imma write this one off. She is being controlled and honestly too far gone these days to enjoy. Skinny AF, a Hallow shell of what she use to be back in her Crofton days.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She posted literally an hour before you did; she never went anywhere.

  5. #14656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy777  [View Original Post]
    Has she disappeared? Anyone have an ad or current phone number?

    TIA.

    BB.
    She posted literally an hour before you did; she never went anywhere.

  6. #14655
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenulum  [View Original Post]
    Even here people want to be so "woke" you don't remember what an Indian looks like anymore.

    Check this out and don't miss the video. www.diyagfe.com.
    Sweet, yes, now this is real. Thanks!

  7. #14654

    Black not Indian

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is Native American Indian. Her listing is P257099.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P257099

    She listed herself as black. Sorry guys but even I would like to see a Indian provider but not one that is 30% LOL A lot of these ladies lie saying this for Hispanic or Latina cause they slightly look it but they really aren't. They just figured out what a lot of us are looking for and lie to get more mongers.

  8. #14653
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    This is fat to you? My man, that body is right sized all around.
    To each their own but I think she is a bit big personally especially for an Asian.

  9. #14652

    Crofton Bree # or ad?

    Has she disappeared? Anyone have an ad or current phone number?

    TIA.

    BB.

  10. #14651
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
    Rates and review?

  11. #14650

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Hmm numerous single digits forum contributors always posting paradise experience about zany. How many time does the moderator have to ban her from posting on the forum.
    Good ole girl very active on the forum. Sent me message below a minute after posting.

    Zanyzo]I've not been banned ever LOL. I have my OWN account. It would take many many different emails in order for me to write THAT MANY LOL. 5025375655 is my number if youd like the text conversation between the person who wrote the most recent one and I (: several senior members have also reviewed me highly. Thank you for your time. Happy hunting❤65039;.

  12. #14649

    Damn

    Justin7;6025745 GregIsLong;6025079]Over the weekend, I was trying to see Hailee as she was the only provider that can serve my needs. She was staying in a hotel in Greenbelt and gave me the address to get there. As soon as pulled into the parking lot. Uncle LEO with his light flashing right in from of my face. I'm not sure if this was a sting or they were their for a noise complaint. Either way. I'm not sticking around to find out. Thank God I drove my older sisters van, it's not as suspicious as my own car.

    Is Hailee legit or did I catch her at a bad night? This is why I only go for the providers off tryst.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailee-e...arlotte-877332#erotic. / QUOTE]I saw her about a week ago. It was during the day so no problems. She told me she was leaving for Charlotte in a few days so I think she's gone for now. Interestingly she had a hot babe bunking with her named Karmen. She left also. Wasn't enough time for me to see her. I wanted to fuck her real bad. LOL. Got her # though.

    I saw her and Karman back to back over by Glen Burnie. Both were a blast. Karnent says they're sister but hailee says a friend. Filled them both with baby batter. Hope they're not off the scene. Saw Karmen for. $1, tried to link up a few days later saying 1 $. 8 for a qv. Crazy and passed.

  13. #14648

    Zany Coo Coo

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Here is the ad for Zany Zo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zanyzo
    Hmm numerous single digit forum contributors always posting paradise experience about zany. How many times does the moderator have to ban her from posting on the forum.

  14. #14647

    Fat?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
    This is fat to you? My man, that body is right sized all around.

  15. #14646

    Seem like I'm asking a lot of questions

    Has any one seen her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-794 She ask for a face time verification. But asking for a deposit which is a big no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape