Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 992 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10372

    Lala

    Do you anyone have any intel on her? Says she in caseyville Illinois.

  2. #10371

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly her location is near the airport. Is it a safe location? Thanks!

    BDDFC.
    I can't believe guys keep going back to her unless you want the pegging treatment which then I get it her BJ suck and she won't let you pound that pussy.

  3. #10370

    Bree the Pegger

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    My cover was broken too!! She wouldn't let me put lubricant on it, and within minutes the cover broke. I thought I was in the minority.
    If I remember correctly her location is near the airport. Is it a safe location? Thanks!

    BDDFC.

  4. #10369
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Does Eros not allow personal websites? I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a website link.
    After the FOSTA / SESTA laws were passed Eros stopped allowing links to personal websites. They still allow links to social media sites like Twitter and Tumbler and then you can follow that to their personal websites usually.

  5. #10368
    Anyone try her out? 500 per hour. No reviews or info anywhere but her Eros ad that I could find. Might TOFTT later today.

  6. #10367
    Does Eros not allow personal websites? I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a website link.

  7. #10366

  8. #10365
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks  [View Original Post]
    I'd say P411 does help, especially when it comes to their OK system as an easy verification system. Granted, there are some ladies that will make you jump through some hoops beyond the OKs, but a good number of ladies are satisfied in screening if you have a good number of OKs and some of them are fairly recent.

    Aside from that, I have used P411 for years and it's been pretty valuable, especially for the visiting ladies. Plenty of local ladies there as well, like the Vixens, Tavia, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    I would have to agree with Daddy on this one p411 is definitely an asset to the hobby. Works really well when traveling to Vegas or other big cities, it makes life a whole lot easier, And when traveling it's way safer for you to get a verified date. The more Ok's you get the easier it becomes. Also I might add that a real strong p411 might help get you in Maria's group.
    AGREE with both. Even tho some of my FAVs have dropped off, it still helps to be a long time member. Of course I got "oks" from ladies no longer around but I'm building up more new ones.

  9. #10364

    Help it does

    I would have to agree with Daddy on this one p411 is definitely an asset to the hobby. Works really well when traveling to Vegas or other big cities, it makes life a whole lot easier, And when traveling it's way safer for you to get a verified date. The more Ok's you get the easier it becomes. Also I might add that a real strong p411 might help get you in Maria's group.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks  [View Original Post]
    I'd say P411 does help, especially when it comes to their OK system as an easy verification system. Granted, there are some ladies that will make you jump through some hoops beyond the OKs, but a good number of ladies are satisfied in screening if you have a good number of OKs and some of them are fairly recent.

    Aside from that, I have used P411 for years and it's been pretty valuable, especially for the visiting ladies. Plenty of local ladies there as well, like the Vixens, Tavia, etc.

  10. #10363

    It Helps

    Quote Originally Posted by QuiGon  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, if you don't mind spending higher dollars for higher quality. Is P411 worth it. I don't like bothering girls for references, so I don't mind paying a little extra. Does P411 open up a new window for the usual grunge of searching terrible sights.
    I'd say P411 does help, especially when it comes to their OK system as an easy verification system. Granted, there are some ladies that will make you jump through some hoops beyond the OKs, but a good number of ladies are satisfied in screening if you have a good number of OKs and some of them are fairly recent.

    Aside from that, I have used P411 for years and it's been pretty valuable, especially for the visiting ladies. Plenty of local ladies there as well, like the Vixens, Tavia, etc.

  11. #10362
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsiide87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Mel anymore. She did car dates on south side.
    She's still around, saw her two days ago.

  12. #10361

    Mel

    Anyone ever see Mel anymore. She did car dates on south side.

  13. #10360

    P411

    Just curious, if you don't mind spending higher dollars for higher quality. Is P411 worth it. I don't like bothering girls for references, so I don't mind paying a little extra. Does P411 open up a new window for the usual grunge of searching terrible sights.

  14. #10359
    Quote Originally Posted by JulySky  [View Original Post]
    She is real, $$$ half $$ hour. Not the same girl in the pics. Probably in her mid twenties. Not a knockout, but a nice girl.

  15. #10358
    Damn feeling like I dodged that bullet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape