Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 17736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10386

    Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    She's still around, saw her two days ago.
    She just not posting on LC? Where does she post? Would like to know the number she uses.

  2. #10385
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    No offense, but can you tell me your size? I'm just curious.

    I consider mine to be in a small category. Mine is 5. 5 inches long and 1. 2 inches wide. I met Eden and her pussy is too loose for me. I feel like I'm fucking air. But I feel fucking a nostril when fucking Bree's pussy.
    Oh I'm on the smaller side, for sure (width wise definitely). Never any pain for her and always tight.

  3. #10384
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    No reason to have a dedicated blog like we pleaded for if you don't use it. That worked well. .
    The shills never stop. I for one appreciate the compartmentalization.

  4. #10383
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I go back because she's never once brought that up with me and I get FS.
    No offense, but can you tell me your size? I'm just curious.

    I consider mine to be in a small category. Mine is 5. 5 inches long and 1. 2 inches wide. I met Eden and her pussy is too loose for me. I feel like I'm fucking air. But I feel fucking a nostril when fucking Bree's pussy.

  5. #10382
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Run to this one. Hotter than pics, sweet as pie, great skills. Uses a translator as she is from Mexico. Seriously awesome girl.
    Any more details of how it went? BBBJ, CIM? Thanks.

  6. #10381

    Vixen Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    No reason to have a dedicated blog like we pleaded for if you don't use it. That worked well. .
    I also posted this in the Vixen blog. I put it here as well for a couple of reasons.

    First. Most of the Vixens also work independently. This is true with Diana, Sasha, Ziana, Destiny, and probably others.

    Second. I only know of 2 or 3 that have "pleaded" for the Vixen's own blog-and they tend to not be fans. Escorts section provides more exposure, especially for newer members. It's kinda of like Eden. 99% of the hundreds that see her- love her. 3 guys don't.

    I'll continue to post in both sections. For the 2 or 3 that aren't interested in the posts-ignore them.

  7. #10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on Parker's snapchat that she will be welcoming her sister Chloe to the industry for 4 hand visits starting on Wednesday the 27th. Wow! What an exciting development this is. We all know what a fantastic and truly GFE experience Parker is. Just the thought of her sister joining seems like a fantasy come true.

    I'm posting this in escorts rather than the Vixen section since many don't know about the blog. A lot more people will see it here.

    The Booking line is. 314 492 7707.

    I've seen Parker many times. Can't wait to see these two together
    No reason to have a dedicated blog like we pleaded for if you don't use it. That worked well. .

  8. #10379

    Parker and her sister Chloe

    Just saw on Parker's snapchat that she will be welcoming her sister Chloe to the industry for 4 hand visits starting on Wednesday the 27th. Wow! What an exciting development this is. We all know what a fantastic and truly GFE experience Parker is. Just the thought of her sister joining in seems like a dream come true.

    I'm posting this in escorts rather than the Vixen section since many don't know about the blog. A lot more people will see it here.

    The Booking line is. 314 492 7707.

    I've seen Parker many times. Can't wait to see these two together

  9. #10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviss  [View Original Post]
    Lilia.

    Was trying to connect with Lilia. She had her studio in the Grove area for years. Starting to think she's retired. She's been unresponsive and it doesn't look like she has any active ads.

    Anyone have any info on her?

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    One of the STL all time greats. She came back a little after covid then her ads stopped. I heard she had some health issues and has been recuperating. TER has some reviews from Jan. 2022. I am in the Grove pretty frequently. I don't see any signs of her at her old place.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=269482
    Too bad but thanks for the update.

  10. #10377

    Miss Lilia Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Daviss  [View Original Post]
    Lilia.

    Was trying to connect with Lilia. She had her studio in the Grove area for years. Starting to think she's retired. She's been unresponsive and it doesn't look like she has any active ads.

    Anyone have any info on her?

    Thanks!
    One of the STL all time greats. She came back a little after covid then her ads stopped. I heard she had some health issues and has been recuperating. TER has some reviews from Jan. 2022. I am in the Grove pretty frequently. I don't see any signs of her at her old place.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=269482

  11. #10376

    So back to the question at hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I go back because she's never once brought that up with me and I get FS.
    Can you provide an answer since you see her? Thanks!

  12. #10375

    Lilia

    Lilia.

    Was trying to connect with Lilia. She had her studio in the Grove area for years. Starting to think she's retired. She's been unresponsive and it doesn't look like she has any active ads.

    Anyone have any info on her?

    Thanks!

  13. #10374
    Run to this one. Hotter than pics, sweet as pie, great skills. Uses a translator as she is from Mexico. Seriously awesome girl.

  14. #10373
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe guys keep going back to her unless you want the pegging treatment which then I get it her BJ suck and she won't let you pound that pussy.
    I go back because she's never once brought that up with me and I get FS.

  15. #10372

    Lala

    Do you anyone have any intel on her? Says she in caseyville Illinois.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape