Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #371

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight253  [View Original Post]
    Well it's the providers choice and I can respect that. I find CBJ to be weird and unpleasing. Just my opinion.
    Absolutely her choice. Just not what I'm looking for.

  2. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    When asked about BBBJ, got "sry got to stay safe".
    Well it's the providers choice and I can respect that. I find CBJ to be weird and unpleasing. Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Been trying off and on to arrange a meet for over a month. Got her to agree to a qv for 75. No idea if it meant covered or not. I arrived at the location per her instructions and gave her 30 minutes to respond. Told her I was leaving. 7 minutes later asks if I'm still there. Told her no and I'd try again another time. Texted her June 14th and heard back in the 21st. Just made contact and trying to get info as well as arrange for something on the way home (I work nights). Asked how late she would be up. Response. For a while. Then proceeded to ask about qv means for her. No response as of yet.
    Seems like she's lacking. After reading the comments about her seems like it's just a waste. Thank you to all that gave me some helpful hints about her. Appreciate the help.

  3. #369

    Finally heard back

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Been trying off and on to arrange a meet for over a month. Got her to agree to a qv for 75. No idea if it meant covered or not. I arrived at the location per her instructions and gave her 30 minutes to respond. Told her I was leaving. 7 minutes later asks if I'm still there. Told her no and I'd try again another time. Texted her June 14th and heard back in the 21st. Just made contact and trying to get info as well as arrange for something on the way home (I work nights). Asked how late she would be up. Response. For a while. Then proceeded to ask about qv means for her. No response as of yet.
    When asked about BBBJ, got "sry got to stay safe".

  4. #368

    Tamber Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and for for a bit some time back, couldn't reach an agreement. IIRC she wanted $ for CBJ. My gut says the service is mediocre but not speaking from experience.

    Hope this helps.
    Been trying off and on to arrange a meet for over a month. Got her to agree to a qv for 75. No idea if it meant covered or not. I arrived at the location per her instructions and gave her 30 minutes to respond. Told her I was leaving. 7 minutes later asks if I'm still there. Told her no and I'd try again another time. Texted her June 14th and heard back in the 21st. Just made contact and trying to get info as well as arrange for something on the way home (I work nights). Asked how late she would be up. Response. For a while. Then proceeded to ask about qv means for her. No response as of yet.

  5. #367

    Seems legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight253  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/86313956#.

    Ran across this one on my search a few times. Wanting to try something different. Search showed no results on her in here. Any info?
    We texted back and for for a bit some time back, couldn't reach an agreement. IIRC she wanted $ for CBJ. My gut says the service is mediocre but not speaking from experience.

    Hope this helps.

  6. #366

    Any intel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/86313956#.

    Ran across this one on my search a few times. Wanting to try something different. Search showed no results on her in here. Any info?

  7. #365

    Any Intel?

    Any intel on this ebony bbw? Any details good or bad would be greatly appreciated. You can also pm me if you don't want to share publicly.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...n/576863572272

  8. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    She is older but is solid. Pretty much everything is open. I saw her a few times back in the day. Very sweet.
    Thanks! Her ad seems to say it LOL.

  9. #363

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwtravlr  [View Original Post]
    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...n/606326924864

    Going to be in the area next week and scouting the talent. Any intel would be appreciated, pm is open for discussion.
    She is older but is solid. Pretty much everything is open. I saw her a few times back in the day. Very sweet.

  10. #362

    Any intel?

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...n/606326924864

    Going to be in the area next week and scouting the talent. Any intel would be appreciated, pm is open.

  11. #361

    Quickie review

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBitten  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3235097

    Looks hot and reasonably priced. Too good to be true?
    I went ahead with this. Pics are accurate and she is a hottie. Private townhome incall. Apparently her and roommate were moving or something, so all that was available was a half-broken futon. CBJ wasn't bad but due to some injuries she was recovering from, other positions options were limited.

    I had been running late so I could only do HH which worked out fine, I think it would have been awkward to try and hang out on that futon for another 20-30 minutes. Would be willing to try again, only because of her hotness, but would have to be in a different incall.

  12. #360

    Any intel on Natalia

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3235097

    Looks hot and reasonably priced. Too good to be true?

  13. #359

    Bbws / latinas

    Looking more specifically around Tacoma / federal way area. Tna is down so I'm more looking to venture off to other sites. I used to see this bbw off of LC. She was my ATF.

  14. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by RobD  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...y/721172499632

    Anyone have any intel? Experiences?

    Thanks,

    Rob D.
    I see her a lot on LC. I'd be interested!

  15. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    "After dealing with a hacking situation we are currently.

    Underway to build a new secure system. We are sorry about.

    This unexpected inconvenience. Please check back soon!
    I just got the same message as yesterday:

    "Please stand by while we reboot our server. "

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape