Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 1031
-
07-03-22 03:01 #356Senior Member

Posts: 98Tna
"After dealing with a hacking situation we are currently.
Originally Posted by TacomaMan
[View Original Post]
Underway to build a new secure system. We are sorry about.
This unexpected inconvenience. Please check back soon!
-
07-02-22 19:58 #355Senior Member

Posts: 50The other board
Looks like they were hacked with ransomware. I got an email saying that if I don't give them $200 BTC then they will publish my messages.
Originally Posted by TacomaMan
[View Original Post]
Go ahead douchewaffles.
Edited to spell douchewaffles correctly. Want to be precise in my language.
-
06-28-22 13:40 #354Senior Member

Posts: 29Does anybody know why TNA is not available online?
-
06-21-22 21:40 #353Senior Member

Posts: 62KoKo Kandy
Saw her a couple years ago. Fun. Chill. Great attitude. Can't remember what we did, but I think options are pretty open.
Originally Posted by RobD
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:32 #352Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone met Koko Kandy?
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...y/721172499632
Anyone have any intel? Experiences?
Thanks,
Rob D.
-
06-19-22 02:55 #351Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone Took Her Out?
Just was wondering if anyone took a chance of going on a date with this woman? All details are greatly appreciated.
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...acoma/84196865
-
06-12-22 03:25 #350Regular Member

Posts: 16Any new updates on her?
Originally Posted by FRoom26
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 22:07 #349Senior Member

Posts: 607Just to add, it's a small house in a quiet lower middle class yet safe Tacoma neighborhood. The dude watching the TV is the homeowner and her friend / roommate only. He's indifferent and isn't there much of the time. If you bring your own supplies you can take a quick shower there.
She's super smart and intelligent; great company. My only gripe is she hates hands on her head and I love playing with a woman's hair while she performs.
Originally Posted by FlashyXyz
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 12:39 #348Regular Member

Posts: 8Solid CW Option
I saw her for a CW session and she sucked like a champ. Took a light FF, I didn't test her limits so don't know how aggressive she will take it. Didn't back off with CIM on huge load, but did spit later.
Originally Posted by TitusAndro
[View Original Post]
Her rates are super reasonable for the quality and professionalism. She doesn't play games and starts on time.
Only negative is her incall, which is only better than a trailer park. It may be one reason rates are so good so take the good with the bad.
I never felt unsafe at all in visiting her. You may have to pass a person watching TV as you enter, but he doesn't say a word or even stare at you.
Make sure you come prepared, as I don't think a shower or toilet is much of an option.
Strongly recommend for CW. A nice woman who knows her job.
-
05-31-22 23:37 #347Regular Member

Posts: 1Tgtbt
Were you able to schedule with this one?
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 15:31 #346Regular Member

Posts: 1https://tryst.link/escort/spiiccymami
Originally Posted by InfoSurfer
[View Original Post]
My first escort experience was with her. She was really chill, clean and understanding of my first time jitters.
Gives head like a champ and her pussy just about killed me. I don't nut easily with a cover but I was done in minutes when she rode me.
Her prices have gone up since I saw her but I'd say it's still worth it.
-
05-20-22 23:15 #345Senior Member

Posts: 111https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...n/358527551427
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
Almost forgot her ad.
-
05-20-22 23:07 #344Banned Member

Posts: 1358You need to provide a link to her ad, so we know who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 19:30 #343Senior Member

Posts: 111Mamacita / Kimmyblanco
Any info on her. She says she's from Tacoma, but she's in Bellingham tonight. Thanks!
-
05-19-22 01:02 #342Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.









Reply With Quote






