Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24517
-
07-19-22 12:25 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 540If that's her current form she's thick mate and just right. Maybe my heads needs a proper wobble but she's not fat.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 12:20 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 805This her?
Is this the famous Asian escort named Jenny who was robbed and beat up a couple / three years ago?
If so, she did gain a few lbs.
Happy hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:58 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 347Tee pawg?
Anything of this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4432425704/1
-
07-19-22 10:51 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 90Smh
Even here people want to be so "woke" you don't remember what an Indian looks like anymore.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
Check this out and don't miss the video. www.diyagfe.com.
-
07-19-22 08:16 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 223Hailee
Over the weekend, I was trying to see Hailee as she was the only provider that can serve my needs. She was staying in a hotel in Greenbelt and gave me the address to get there. As soon as pulled into the parking lot. Uncle LEO with his light flashing right in from of my face. I'm not sure if this was a sting or they were their for a noise complaint. Either way. I'm not sticking around to find out. Thank God I drove my older sisters van, it's not as suspicious as my own car.
Is Hailee legit or did I catch her at a bad night? This is why I only go for the providers off tryst.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailee-escort-charlotte-877332#eroticLast edited by GregIsLong; 07-19-22 at 08:17. Reason: Forgot the link
-
07-19-22 06:21 #14627Banned Member

Posts: 275She doesn't look fat at all in those pics.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 00:20 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 974Any Dreamers
She post nova forum alot but location is always Winchester VA. Notice this month all Baltimore post. Is it worth the visit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86398286#.
-
07-19-22 00:05 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 195Asian escort Jenny got fat
Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent
https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
-
07-18-22 22:06 #14624Banned Member

Posts: 257Indian girl
She is half Indian but looks 100% . She can pass for both and is sexy af.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 17:23 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 2270Stacey is Native American Indian. Her listing is P257099.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:24 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 197https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nd/baltimore/1
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
You can search by ethnicity.
-
07-18-22 10:38 #14621Regular Member

Posts: 15Does anyone know who this one is? How can find her?
Seems like every so often she goes off the grid. Not sure if this is her or a fake.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-342-2414
Thanks.
-CK.
-
07-18-22 10:09 #14620Banned Member

Posts: 303She is Hispanic not Indian.
Originally Posted by Kris106
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 01:25 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 109Any PAWGS or big booty latinas?
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a legit pawg or big booty latina. I like extremely large butts or just anything big period.
-
07-17-22 21:16 #14618Banned Member

Posts: 257Indian provider
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/2560728
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




