The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 1775 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 28191
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16581

    Saw her once out of state

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...855/4194813277

    Any feedback on Rose anyone? She looks amazing.
    I was traveling and so was she. Nice time, not a lot of personality but I would go back. Brandon doesn't work well for me and it seems when she's in Tampa she's there.

  2. #16580

    Busty GFE MILF working out of Mid-Pinellas

    Busty GFE MILF Marcy is looking for dates. Hit her up if interested. Pics and digits linked below.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Dgk-fa3aoV2yqu

  3. #16579

    Correction

    *decongliction. Geez. Tiny screen, big fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    GenEsis Kiss. The PSE plus sized ride.

    https://twitter.com/GenesisKissXXX

    Vs.

    GenIsis, the young hot spinner.

    https://twitter.com/EliseDinero

    Some Intel:

    "I have a few reviews on them.

    No bb, Greek, or daty. Everything is basic but you are guaranteed to have an amazing time ".

  4. #16578

    Name decongliction.

    GenEsis Kiss. The PSE plus sized ride.

    https://twitter.com/GenesisKissXXX

    Vs.

    GenIsis, the young hot spinner.

    https://twitter.com/EliseDinero

    Some Intel:

    "I have a few reviews on them.

    No bb, Greek, or daty. Everything is basic but you are guaranteed to have an amazing time ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    He's talking about the hot Genesis, not the fat one.

  5. #16577

    Different Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by TalesCt  [View Original Post]
    I know Genesis kiss used to bounce back-and-forth between Tampa and Orlando, probably still does. Anyway, anybody that's seen her lately compared to last year, has she lost 20/30 pounds?
    He's talking about the hot Genesis, not the fat one.

  6. #16576

    Knock on the Door

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Yes same motel on Busch.
    Met her a few months ago at that hotel. As soon as I got in the room, there was a knock on the door. I almost fainted figuring it was a sting, but it was some guy asking to borrow her charger.

  7. #16575
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...855/4194813277

    Any feedback on Rose anyone? She looks amazing.
    Not GFE, but she's cool and a good time.

  8. #16574

    Gina from [URL]RubRankings.com[/URL]

    Hey guys, Anyone visit Gina from RubRankings? She looks beautiful and probably TGTBT but maybe someone has tried her out?

    TIA.

  9. #16573

    Genesis Kiss lives in Miami now

    But she was here last week doing doubles (see post below here).

    She's still the same as when I first met her about 2 yrs ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TalesCt  [View Original Post]
    I know Genesis kiss used to bounce back-and-forth between Tampa and Orlando, probably still does. Anyway, anybody that's seen her lately compared to last year, has she lost 20/30 pounds?

  10. #16572

    Genesis Kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by TheZtinkah  [View Original Post]
    Guy who replied to you just doesn't know about Genisis https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/genisis-escort-tampa-972082.
    I know Genesis kiss used to bounce back-and-forth between Tampa and Orlando, probably still does. Anyway, anybody that's seen her lately compared to last year, has she lost 20/30 pounds?

  11. #16571

    Welcome!

    Did you used to work under my long time neighbor (Fogarty) in Augusta? If so, DM me to get you up to speed and keep things on the DL.

    And always keep moving on.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnspokenZero  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon mongers, new to the area and looking for where to find girls. You can see my history I'm coming from the Augusta Area and well reviewed. I see many fake flaky profiles on STG. Where do you all hunt?

  12. #16570

    New

    Afternoon mongers, new to the area and looking for where to find girls. You can see my history I'm coming from the Augusta Area and well reviewed. I see many fake flaky profiles on STG. Where do you all hunt?

  13. #16569

    Rose

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...855/4194813277

    Any feedback on Rose anyone? She looks amazing.

  14. #16568

    Sc

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    No clue why, I've never seen her, don't think I've even tried to contact her. But thought I'd share that.
    I would like her SC if you accepted. I saw her prior but as the other poster I have not been able to hook up in a bit.

  15. #16567

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Imac1907  [View Original Post]
    She is a great provider. Known her for over a year or more. You'll always be fully satisfied after seeing her.
    Seen her several times, .6 for non catch, .7 for CIM, I do the latter because she has to work her mouth off to finish me. One time she was horny and humped my leg during the act, that was fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape