Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 28198
-
07-16-22 20:27 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 1144Spinner
This could be the one you were looking for. But there might be some justified GPS on this one.
Originally Posted by NoobForSpin
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/4282775.htm
-
07-16-22 13:34 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 108You won't be missing out on much, trust me.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 11:52 #16541Banned Member

Posts: 5343I just literally Lmmfao. Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 10:09 #16540Senior Member

Posts: 75Kait
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86159010
Any feedback? Probably fake / scam. Worth checking posting to see if anyone has met up with her before.
-
07-16-22 10:02 #16539Regular Member

Posts: 15Incall
She is a hot one. What is her incall like?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 09:14 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 2419Short Stack
Has anybody seen Short Stack since she relocatrd from Cattolwood to Riverview? Bill Ho.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86086136
-
07-16-22 07:19 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 164Amanda
Queen of sensuality is available but her posts are hacked. PM for deets.
-
07-16-22 06:09 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 4904Same motel
Yes same motel on Busch.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 02:58 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 419Tyler Comms Suck
I've been trying to see her but with no success. Rarely answers my texts and when she does the messages cease before I can get it scheduled.
Originally Posted by McLovinXs9
[View Original Post]
Not sure if anyone knows a good time of day / method to see Tyler. I've tried afternoon, night and late night. One time I was able to get the location, drove there and she ghosted me. I'm just about to give up on her entirely. Her pics look good but I'm starting to think she's not worth the effort.
-
07-16-22 02:47 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 419Julia in Brandon
I saw her about 6 months ago. She's real but those pics are only a representation. Good news is she's got an amazing body and the pics are a good representation. Everything was covered. It was fine for a one time visit but I never repeated.
Originally Posted by KTP007
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 22:05 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 84Nice review! Is she still seeing people in that awful motel? I think she's awesome but when I saw her she was in this dump of a motel which wasn't comfortable at all.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 18:28 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 535I guess you'd have to ride that pony to know
It's not a show for you, it's a show all over you, the boys, your face. And you get to direct. Know your wish list is documented in their video work and experienced in person.
There are reviews in this forum.
Price wise they're in line with lesser capable doubles.
Originally Posted by Larrycarn
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 15:43 #16531Regular Member

Posts: 9Lol
Hahaha you're probably right! I've never enjoyed the hobby before so it's entirely likely my noob expectations are unrealistic.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 15:38 #16530Regular Member

Posts: 9Disappointing
Damn this disappointing to hear! She looks real good in those pics, but obviously pics can be deceiving, so thank you very much!
Originally Posted by McLovinXs9
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 15:20 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 437Thanks
TY dudes for the info on short stack. I'll probably pass because I don't like folks around. This site has been great, with most folks sharing info selflessly and I for one greatly appreciate it and try to return the favor. Saved me so much time, money and headaches over the years.
Jake.










Reply With Quote



