Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 9222
-
07-23-22 08:03 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 186Young, tight, dark, and wet
Dreamed of a 19 yr old blk girl last night. Very tight and wet. No kids. Great ass. A cup. Doesn't bother me cause I am as ass man. The actual dream was not rushed. But she showed up, peed and came out of the bathroom nude and ready to go. LFK / HJ / BBBJCIM spit. Had k9, RCG, BBBJCIM spit for the finish. Really sweet girl. Detected very mild odor. Nothing you wouldn't expect from your gf at 11 pm. Not off-putting.
Met her for lunch a few days ago which I like to do. Once they realize you're not a dirt bag negotiation is always available IMO, of course YMMV. She originally asked for $3. 5 before we met and said she wasn't a real fan of BJ. Wanted upcharge for that. After meeting for lunch, she agreed quickly to $ 2 and no upcharge for BJ nor any comment or detection on my side that she did not enjoy. She said that she was going bowling and would be back to spend the night but ghosted me with one text 2 hrs later saying she would be a little later than she though. Which was fine, I had no intention of spending the night with her and left after she did. As such, didn't even see her text until this am.
May or may not repeat. Stable is pretty full right now. She is very close to my location, an as said, young tight and black, which I struggle to turn down, every time LOL. Nice girl, not going to post her info. Seniors PM me for he 411.
-
07-22-22 22:19 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 1302Visiting Cincinnati Beginning of Aug
Hey folks,
Senior member from Atlanta here. I'll be in Cincinnati a few days at the beginning of August. I let my SA sub lapse because my Atlanta dance card is full (before I knew I was going to be in Cincy), so I'm hoping a few of you guys might be willing to help out a fellow monger with some 20-mid 30's cuties I could reach out to and meet for a fun time. I'll gladly repay the favor with good Atlanta info.
I generally see single mom's (they tend to be more reliable in my experience since they need the $, the younger or less tied down girls tend to be more flakey, but if she's reliable, I'm interested! And prefer spinners up to "thicc" but not BBW. Otherwise I don't discriminate. Reliability is must since I'll only be up for a few days.
-
07-22-22 11:32 #6820Regular Member

Posts: 19Interested trying SB
So what is an average cost to get a good hit working with SB? Is it hard to get a dream date?
-
07-21-22 19:24 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 3416So much work
Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I understand the entire effort, but why bother giving that chick so many texts back and forth. The second she mentioned wanting money for a meet, block, and move on. Too much energy usage to go back and forth with a hooker who doesn't believe she's a hooker.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 17:41 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 1897Naughty Ninnies List
Here is a new collection:
Sydney: This may be a repeat. She is online only, nothing physical and will give you attitude if you suggest otherwise. Have fun with her!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-262ffca55d1d
WittyMizz: Kenyan Pic Seller, will not last long. Using stolen pics of Lyna Perez: https://www.instagram.com/lynaritaa/.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-90262e5f03d4
ConfidentModel: pic seller, not sure if local or overseas.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-3bc6855f60aa
SweetSocialite: Very fuzzy pics, using Kenyan pic seller verbage.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-07a291de987b
WittyPunk: classic crypto-scammer, refuses to go to text, now ghosting me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-7c0d45e0967e
Seductive: TGTBT, age-pic mismatch, "When you talk about money our conversation is over!" I blocked her preemptively.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-5fb74d037bce
StunningBeauty: TGTBT, age-pic mismatch, Taking me straight to text, Using # in No Cal. Gives her name as Nancy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-1c205c0bd871
BAM.
-
07-21-22 17:37 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 1897Imfabulouss
Excellent report and good to know. I chatted with her but never pressed for a MnG. In some pictures, she looks fat / thick in others pretty hot. I always expect the worse case. As you and WA observed: a blatant rinser.
Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
07-21-22 13:49 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 2245Nice
And that is pretty much how you handle 'rinsers' in your text messages with her which you posted in the OP. Kinda surprised she didn't ask for the money to be sent to her upfront. Guess she wanted the cash AND a free meal. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 00:42 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 136Imfabulouss
Long-time lurker here. Recently got into the SB route and have benefitted immensely from all your posts. Thanks a lot, guys! So, here's a little contribution.
This person had two profiles on SA (as far as I know), and the one that interacted with me (username had only one 's') is now inactive (or I can't access it), but this one still is: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-5ede07bd218d.
I did a search to see if there were any reports (especially from Bam), but found none. You can make your own judgement after reading the text conversation below.
-
07-19-22 23:27 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 196Like the profiles that say Ohio, Ohio. I asked one with this in her profile and her reply was "Ohio. " Gee, that narrows it down. There's only like, what, 1,000+ cities, villages and towns.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 12:29 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 2645"West of downtown." Every time I hear such ambiguous locations, I'm reminded of Pennsylvania's original borders; the ones when it was first created. It hard an eastern, northern, and southern border defined. But no one really knew what was west, so that border was never defined or limited. Until it's border with Ohio was defined, technically, Pennsylvania reached all the way to the west coast.
Originally Posted by Zeotch2
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 21:01 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 11382nd that
Part of me believes its her day job.
Originally Posted by Voligar
[View Original Post]
I had better luck scheduling during the day on the weekend and on Wednesday nights.
-
07-18-22 18:46 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 35You are correct on all counts, very real. Amazing in bed, fun but very flaky and moods are all over the place. Same experience with the multiple last minute cancellations when she was in Louisville.
Originally Posted by Voligar
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 15:33 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 59BeachBunny
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-10de5600775d
Real as can be and is an amazing fuck 500 a week allowance, only downside is super flaky when you make dates which is why I am done with her now she canceled on me 30 minutes prior 4 times in the past month. Will give contact info to seniors.
Looking for someone similar build if anyone can hook me up.
-
07-17-22 21:53 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 196Contacted her under her previous profile ClassyInfluencer.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-54725513bd6f
Said she lives west near downtown, so I'm guessing Price Hill. Wanted to meet but I was working on other prospects. PM for more info.
-
07-17-22 15:21 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 1897The recent harvest: 7-17-22
Comments?
Kindmiss: odd, looks bit like Haley Florence but the picture connects with Bella Rolland. Bella has literally dozens of FB pages. Similar to Vic below. Confirmed Kenyan Pic Seller. "Am Sandra by name. " I blocked.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-df738abe1205
LovingNerd: TGTBT, Kenyan Pic Seller?, Using pictures of Corinna Kopf: https://www.instagram.com/corinnakopf/?hl=en
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-8bcfc849f0f9
HotGambler: classic crypto-scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-1d92edcffe86
Meganivy666: two people have reported problems. Wants a face pic prior to meeting. Asks for a deposit prior to meeting. 80% likely a scammer even if real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-9f2dc64e0298
Vic: definitely something weird here. Using pictures of Alma Arias but claims to have grown up in Dayton. None of AlmaA's SM make any Dayton connection. There are a dozen or more FB profiles each claiming a different birthplace. Happy to share more if anyone is interested.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e3b95b76a31e
AshleyE0131: repeat profile, pro, pretty sure she just got out, PII for contributing seniors, rookies exercise caution.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-835c57fb3dd5
BAM









Reply With Quote



