Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 9222
-
07-17-22 12:59 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 54Throat. Real?
This seems to be her (or scammer's) Dayton profile.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-54725513bd6f
-
07-16-22 22:22 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 174Throat goat
Has anyone had any conversations with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-cb9ee913a2c0
-
07-16-22 19:33 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 158Reneerichdoll
This one is legit, but I'm curious how many people are seeing her / have seen. Gives me UTR vibes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-dbb1577f9ae1
And to add to a previous conversation, I find the best arrangements come from the skittish ones who are on to nab someone and leave. Some of these women are card carrying sex workers and proud, others pop on out of curiosity and really don't want to be on there any longer than they have to. But of course, this all depends on what you're actually seeking as they will take some work and you have to weed out the rinsers who have similar mo's.
-
07-16-22 17:05 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 54GILFs
I clicked every link in the post and now getting "Hellos" from them.
This is true for some 20's /30's as well. I still can't erase some of those memories.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 12:55 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 1897GILFs
Curse you WA! I had each of these well hidden until you had to bring them up again. I suppose we should be grateful you did not list all of them.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
07-16-22 09:27 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 412BrattyKitty
She is definitely legit. My friend met her back in 2019. You can check my post #3976 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265&viewfull=1#post4484265.
Originally Posted by LongTimeLurk
[View Original Post]
At that time she was using the name of Luna_1317.
-
07-16-22 05:43 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 623This is why I have my "no provider over 30" rule
In real life, I meet plenty of older women whom I wouldn't mind taking for a spin. My number one real-life fantasy, at present, is a 39-year-old MILF neighbor.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
She's also very fit (with the body of a college chick) impeccably clean, and probably hasn't even smoked weed since high school. She certainly doesn't use hard drugs.
In all sectors of the male entertainment industry, however, it is rare to find a truly attractive woman over 30.
This is because most 30 to 49-year-old women already have something else going on by that time. If they aren't happily married, they're single career women and don't need to make their living from hobbyists, a few Benjamins at a time.
Older women in the hobby are almost universally hard, overweight, and / or strung out. Avoid them.
-
07-15-22 20:05 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 2246GILF's
On The Shyside. Not everyone on SA is 20 something. Maybe she is just lonely and thought what the hell why not.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-dc0d69d4665b
EasygoingPunk. She says I really enjoy the act of making love and the comfort that comes with it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-341abd120cda
Sable64. Can't un-see this.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-f1204942f4b6
Chaney122. No amount of alcohol will help.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-661f9838046a
Queen Di looks like she has done time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-affb02050fab
Now back to the 20 somethings
-
07-15-22 17:48 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 110She is definitely 100% woman. Very nice and a great time. Very muscular and in shape. That is definitely a question you don't want to ask though, probably ruined her day. Girls I meet in hotels, I meet in the lobby and talk for a few to make sure they aren't crazy and are who they say they are.
Originally Posted by LongTimeLurk
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 13:24 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 171Funny
This one was on the way to meet me and a hotel In Florence and I just had to cover my bases because she is muscular. I asked her are you 100% woman? She got very offended and canceled our meet. I just didn't want to get to the room and she surprise me with a piece of meat between her legs. Anyone seen her? I might try my luck again.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-8ac7e1b50a52
-
07-15-22 13:10 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 148Seeking
Yes! Be sure to copy anything down ahead of time (phone #'s).
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 09:45 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 1897Short List ahead of the weekend 7-15-22
My list is shrinking. Is it because the scammers are avoiding our area? They are blocking me before I can spot them? Or, am I not seeing them as quickly as I did before? If people see new scammers that are not on my list, please feel free to let me know.
Bronzed Bum Babe: this profile is confusing. Age-pic mismatch, TGTBT, no local pics, mixed? However, 16 private pics! and Wish List! say real. These represent more effort than the typical scammer can invest. Rinser?? On my second look, she has hidden all but one of her pics. This argues real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-ea134148bdac
BraveCharmer: repeat profile!, Kenyan pic seller?, stolen pic: https://www.smail.fr/profil/lauraesc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-83cc92bf43bf
Bunny: TGTBT, age-pic mismatch?, mixed for HWC?.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-d9ec4766b1de
EducatedModel: 33, TGTBT, no profile content?, crypto-scammer?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-288f1a94a287
BAM.
-
07-15-22 09:40 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 1897No oral
GPS is always a deal-killer. With oral, it depends on how they say it. If a POT comes right out and volunteers no oral, she immediately sounds transactional. That's a big strike against. If you ask, and she says, "I don't really like it. " That's a smaller strike against. It may just be that she is innocent and unskilled. Some guys like to break them in. If she seems experienced, is on BC and dtf but she still won't do oral, walk away. I am not big on oral; my size has led to too many 'toothy' experiences making me leery even when the chick wants to do it. However, outright refusal is a pretty big sign that the chick will not be full GFE. If I am not getting full GFE, I am moving on.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
07-15-22 08:40 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 186Question about Seeking
So when my 3 mo membership is up, if I do not renew do I lose access to all my messages?
-
07-14-22 12:35 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 186I'm with you
I'm in it to pull the ones that are on the fence because its new to them and just haven't found the one to seal the deal yet. Thought I had one a week ago but GPS and no oral killed it for me.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




