Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 339 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3275
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    11870

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobman  [View Original Post]
    Do share the LMP near Barrington.
    Call ahead.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f6f...4-6a4ae8ba6972

  2. #3274

    MP by Barrington

    Do share the LMP near Barrington.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The westside is dead, essentially.

    On humaniplex, it is the parade of the photoshopped Koreans.

    On private delights, pimps think Norwalk is the westside.

    Temple of bliss had a denial of service attack and is pretty much gone.

    That mall has the same westside meat as years ago.

    Crystallangels barely has an outpost on the westside.

    The only thing that is somewhat vibrant on the westside are substandard MPs. There are two Latina FS joints. One by target on Santa Monica by Barrington, and then another joint just west of Centinela. You better have a big dick like me, these girls do not have thigh gaps.

    I think if you want to monger for real these days, you need to head to skid row or the 818.

  3. #3273
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fmita

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBlathers  [View Original Post]
    Just came back to the Westside after years away and oh has the scene changed. For the life of me can't find a qv for less than 2 these days unless it's a low class SW with a hotel in lax. Back east the Latinas fob were 1 bill standard. And hot as F $ What's a guy got to do around here to get a decent date for decent rate? Appreciate any tips.

    P.S. I went to goldfinger. Laid down. 4 for the room and negotiated to 1 for just a damn naked HJ. Tongue action anywhere but face and pointing. Still left me wanting. Where do you have to go to get FS at an AMP? Sorry this should be in the massage section but figured I'd consolidate.
    The westside is dead, essentially.

    On humaniplex, it is the parade of the photoshopped Koreans.

    On private delights, pimps think Norwalk is the westside.

    Temple of bliss had a denial of service attack and is pretty much gone.

    That mall has the same westside meat as years ago.

    Crystallangels barely has an outpost on the westside.

    The only thing that is somewhat vibrant on the westside are substandard MPs. There are two Latina FS joints. One by target on Santa Monica by Barrington, and then another joint just west of Centinela. You better have a big dick like me, these girls do not have thigh gaps.

    I think if you want to monger for real these days, you need to head to skid row or the 818.

  4. #3272
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    That was a cynical take there. I would suggest doing a couple short sessions first to see if you're compatible before doing a longer one. I've met several chill women in this hobby over the years that I would be comfortable hanging out with, if the opportunity ever presented itself. Seems like a big risk to do one with a stranger you've never met though (not necessarily because she'd mine you for data or anything insidious, but if you're bored a couple hours in for whatever reason, are you going to get a refund?)
    Yes, I agree do a few 2 hour appts and see if ya connect cause within the first 30 minutes. You will know if its going to be a great / good session or shit I wasted my money.

    Plus, you spend just a few hundy opposed to 1 k plus.

    I've done many 2 and 3 hr appts and if you connect and the chick (s) like ya many times the girl will let ya stay a little longer? Or, she'll stay in your hotel room a little longer?

    I've done many appts where you take a girl to dinner for a few hours than after you go smash for the times negotiated.

    But, I always bang her first cause after dinner depending where ya eat you might get the runs (or she does), garlic breathe, so full the smashing sucks due to indigestion and I banged this chick and I farted.

    Plus, if ya use the blue pill or yellow pill and if you drink wine or beer during the date might have difficulty with the pills kicking in?

  5. #3271

    Check the VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Folks shelling out 800 for a HJ.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/Juliaoc19

    Who are these guys, no wonder that website is broken. She has 200+ reviews.
    800 gets you FS.

    She def bumped up her prices. Met her in Fall 2020 and was getting HJs till a few months in I sweet talked her into FS LOL Back then 300 got you HHR and 400 got you HR.

    Then in 2021 she upped it by 100.

    Then a few months ago she got a boob job and said she was taking "a break" but then on my last visit said she was retiring. Few weeks later she's posting in LA with her new prices but ghosts anyone from OC. Used an LA area code and she responds but hesitant to book bc she might remember me LOL.

    Her FS is all covered but I built that physical chemistry on my end so just biding my time till I see her again lmao.

  6. #3270

    Fml

    Just came back to the Westside after years away and oh has the scene changed. For the life of me can't find a qv for less than 2 these days unless it's a low class SW with a hotel in lax. Back east the Latinas fob were 1 bill standard. And hot as F $ What's a guy got to do around here to get a decent date for decent rate? Appreciate any tips.

    P.S. I went to goldfinger. Laid down. 4 for the room and negotiated to 1 for just a damn naked HJ. Tongue action anywhere but face and pointing. Still left me wanting. Where do you have to go to get FS at an AMP? Sorry this should be in the massage section but figured I'd consolidate.

  7. #3269
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Throws

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for providers who are good for longer visits? I'm wanting a 24 hour GFE, low-to-mid price range ideally.
    I am not sure I get what you want. There is no man I know that can do more than 3-4 meaningful throws in a 24 hour period. I mean, by the third one, you are just blowing fumes.

    Do you want to go to dinner with her, fook her after dinner, have her stay over, get blown upon waking up, get a brunch at shutters, walk on the beach, go back to your room to fook again, and maybe a late snack and another fooking?

    If you are going to do that, you should think of whoremaxxing in Thailand or Colombia or the Baltics. You get more variety. You can eat alone.

  8. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for providers who are good for longer visits? I'm wanting a 24 hour GFE, low-to-mid price range ideally.
    That was a cynical take there. I would suggest doing a couple short sessions first to see if you're compatible before doing a longer one. I've met several chill women in this hobby over the years that I would be comfortable hanging out with, if the opportunity ever presented itself. Seems like a big risk to do one with a stranger you've never met though (not necessarily because she'd mine you for data or anything insidious, but if you're bored a couple hours in for whatever reason, are you going to get a refund?)

  9. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Just some FYI.

    You don't want to do a 24 hr appt.

    Pro's.

    BJ's all day long.

    Boom boom a day long (depends on the girl).

    Con's.

    She's not compatible (than your f*cked).

    Not fully GFE.

    She's asking you personal q's and you think nothing about it. But, she getting info on you for future negativity or robing you.

    She takes the money and says she feels sick and wants to leave early.

    Her bf / daddy / pimp comes to rob you.

    All kinda other scenario's.
    Those are some very fair points. Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for providers who are good for longer visits? I'm wanting a 24 hour GFE, low-to-mid price range ideally.
    Just some FYI.

    You don't want to do a 24 hr appt.

    Pro's.

    BJ's all day long.

    Boom boom a day long (depends on the girl).

    Con's.

    She's not compatible (than your f*cked).

    Not fully GFE.

    She's asking you personal q's and you think nothing about it. But, she getting info on you for future negativity or robing you.

    She takes the money and says she feels sick and wants to leave early.

    Her bf / daddy / pimp comes to rob you.

    All kinda other scenario's.

  11. #3265

    Any recs for longer visits?

    Anyone have recommendations for providers who are good for longer visits? I'm wanting a 24 hour GFE, low-to-mid price range ideally.

  12. #3264
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I can see that area being full of karens that do not like mongers. As for her taco, I do not engage in giving oral sex with providers, but at one time, which I verified in doggie, her balloon knot had become a little unraveled. It was weird, like giant skin tag off of her anus.
    It was always like that. Common in people who have bouts of IBS.

  13. #3263
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Karens

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She has noisy neighbors and I had a run in with a older couple one time when I left. They pointed at me and said I know she does and why your here and I responded what her cooking was good. The Mexican food she cooked me was good and I just devoured her "taco" and got a little sour cream on my lips and walked away.
    I can see that area being full of karens that do not like mongers. As for her taco, I do not engage in giving oral sex with providers, but at one time, which I verified in doggie, her balloon knot had become a little unraveled. It was weird, like giant skin tag off of her anus.

  14. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea how LE would be an issue if she did a handie. I think she just wanted to get to know me LOL.
    She has noisy neighbors and I had a run in with a older couple one time when I left. They pointed at me and said I know she does and why your here and I responded what her cooking was good. The Mexican food she cooked me was good and I just devoured her "taco" and got a little sour cream on my lips and walked away.

  15. #3261
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Uptempo

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I saw her way back in the day she was nice looking hippie girl type.

    She only did massages and a HJ or BJ back in the day until she got know you I guess do to le?

    But, after my 2nd visit she allowed me to eat her snatch and some boring cg, dfk and sloppy and wet BBBJ.

    Went back few times after but I was deep into the K scene and sold my soul to the kgirls for being a non stop reg 9-10 years ago.
    I am trying to remember the progression with her.

    I think it was first a massage in that upstairs loft.

    Then the next time, I think I did like 60 min and she threw in head.

    Then she had a proper HX ad and she did the full play.

    I have no idea how LE would be an issue if she did a handie. I think she just wanted to get to know me LOL.

    I liked her attitude, she was a sex worker, did a good job and moved on. She had disdain for the HX scene. I mentioned that I thought it was the biggest fuckery since the soviet invasion of Finland. She agreed. She said that guys went to those socials and high fived each other and said "woot woot. I banged an escort."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape