Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 25732
-
07-18-22 11:03 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 62Her location
She mentioned being in E Dayton. I like the look; thanks for info.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 08:33 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 717Candy
She's been on ad at least 2 years, not new. I remember a few reports are here. From somewhere distant south east, but she likes to say she is in Greene. It is always $200.
Originally Posted by BinRound
[View Original Post]
A real person. Good luck!
-
07-18-22 07:32 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 62And.
She started right away with some slight dirty talk. Either naive or a cop?
Originally Posted by BinRound
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 07:28 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 62Talking to Candy (new?)
This one.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...candy/48017435
Says she is new, wants $200/ hhr. I did not tell her that's too much.
-
07-18-22 07:09 #16533Regular Member

Posts: 16Not a good one
She is a user. Likes to get you naked then disappear to the bathroom. Stopped with me midway through a BBBJ, let the room for 5 minutes then came back and asked if I was done.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
She is down off Smithville, seems like all those in that area suck. And not the good way either.
-
07-18-22 02:07 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 560Simple
Before you get to the ads there is a box that says more search settings click on it then click on the box the says ethnicity, eyes, hair, and body depending who you want to see check those boxes and that should eliminate most of them also may have to select weight of 120 or more.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 01:49 #16531Regular Member

Posts: 15Haley
Do you have a link for Haley.
-
07-18-22 01:35 #16530Regular Member

Posts: 3She's real
So yes she is def real and yes she's kinda cute but beware the BF is there and who knows.
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 01:11 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 474Thank you for the feedback and insight.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 00:59 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 474She may be moving South in a month. She can use a few friends. Please please treat her well. She is a lady, unlike many of the others. Stay safe,
Originally Posted by HsndyDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 22:17 #16527Regular Member

Posts: 24Haley
She's a fantastic fuck and prefers bareback. She even shaved for me once.
Originally Posted by Emmitt
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 21:11 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 56Is Jaden Scarlet the thieves
Haven't seen or heard anything about them too since they robbed me about a week and a half ago. When an install Jaden Scarlet and some guy were waiting on the bathroom to come out and I triple teamed me and robbed me at her anything about them since any of them. Tryst Find my report against Scarlet and said it was unfounded.
-
07-17-22 21:10 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 56OMG I wish somebody could tell me how to delete the hotel Asians off my blog
Why do the hotel Asians take up half of the freaking post I don't understand it's ridiculous and they're over priced.
Originally Posted by Cincy
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 20:40 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 56Bella one or Bella too
Weather you're talking about Bella one or Bella too it does not matter.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
They are both con artists, thieves scandalous. Stay away.
-
07-17-22 13:32 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 717Verification photos
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
It's everyone's choice, but I haven't and I won't send any of mine. In her case particular, I know she is a local provider and I know her real identity long enough so risk is low with her. But still, in this business, phones are stolen or worse ends up in LE's hands.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
Can local LE see what's in a locked phone? Maybe, maybe not. Can Fed? Certainly.
She didn't ask verification photo when she started. It should mean LE had visited her at least once.










Reply With Quote




