Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 25721
-
07-17-22 12:18 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Desire
I sent a pic with low lighting and 3 fingers in my face so it was hard to tell who I was. She didn't ask for one on my second visit.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 12:01 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 391Destiny Mae
Yes, that's why she looks familiar, with a different hair color. I read BuxKA's review not long ago and checked out her ad.
Originally Posted by DgiFridays
[View Original Post]
But, wait, you guys all send her verification photos?
-
07-17-22 11:46 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 141Molly
A long vacay. Not end in sight.
Originally Posted by NameMe2
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 09:03 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 54Visiting
Long term visit with uncle. 6-1 yr.
Originally Posted by NameMe2
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 09:02 #16507Regular Member

Posts: 18CarolineAlice / Marie
Thanks, guys, for all the responses. I did not get a chance to see her and now her Tryst ad is gone. So, maybe she has left the business.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 07:14 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 48Molly
Anyone seen Molly lately?
Anyone have contact info would like to see here again.
-
07-17-22 05:17 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 56Spinner
Saw her last evening. Strung out. Did not get the job done.
Originally Posted by MeAGuy
[View Original Post]
Do not recommend.
-
07-17-22 02:56 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 45Re: Destiny
I'm going to concur with BuxKA and say that she's worth the time and effort.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 00:49 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Desire aka Destiny Mae
I saw her late last night because effing Denver ghosted me. Typical Denver BS. No issues with Desire and since it was my second visit DATY was on the menu. Very nice tasting full lips. She does 69 with you on top which I've done but it's been a while. I will repeat as my rotation allows.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 23:52 #16502Regular Member

Posts: 7She used to go by Mae she's been posting pretty consistently on STG for the last few weeks.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 23:50 #16501Regular Member

Posts: 7Blonde MILF
She's well worth a visit I saw her about a month ago. Pictures are pretty accurate but imo they are a bad angle of her.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 23:50 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 40Digits
Would you mind sharing her digits?
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-16-22 23:23 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 827I toftt
Pros, she's real and looked just like her pics. Very pretty girl.
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]
Cons, everything else. Everything covered, BF lurking around, loose, saggy skin, gives lousy head, sag bags, talks alot. No daty or FIV (not sure I wanted to).
I will not repeat. Damage $$.
-
07-16-22 23:03 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 56Lmao. 29 Unforgettable
This is the one that's been up here the past couple weeks on the northside. Miller Lane. Had a friend with her and they were both doing boy and hard hard-core.
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]
Now she's back posting different pictures with a different profile. But that's her I recognize.
-
07-16-22 22:53 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 474Toftt?
If she is real, Please pm me!
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






