Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 1615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16509

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by NameMe2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Molly lately?

    Anyone have contact info would like to see here again.
    A long vacay. Not end in sight.

  2. #16508

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by NameMe2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Molly lately?

    Anyone have contact info would like to see here again.
    Long term visit with uncle. 6-1 yr.

  3. #16507

    CarolineAlice / Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    And don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out.
    Thanks, guys, for all the responses. I did not get a chance to see her and now her Tryst ad is gone. So, maybe she has left the business.

  4. #16506

    Molly

    Anyone seen Molly lately?

    Anyone have contact info would like to see here again.

  5. #16505

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MeAGuy  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing the donation? Because according to her "I normally do 220 FS and 120 for oral but since its going to be a cardate I'll go down to 150 FS and 80 for oral."
    Saw her last evening. Strung out. Did not get the job done.

    Do not recommend.

  6. #16504

    Re: Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-203-0618

    New identity should be a red sign. Although honestly the picture looks awfully familiar. Only if I can remember it.

    Apparently staying at the cheap motel by Walmart in Moraine as well. Requested a picture verification for her safety. Apparently everyone including her regulars always does that before every meet. I should have sent her a picture of a cop in uniform.
    I'm going to concur with BuxKA and say that she's worth the time and effort.

  7. #16503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Desire aka Destiny Mae

    I saw her late last night because effing Denver ghosted me. Typical Denver BS. No issues with Desire and since it was my second visit DATY was on the menu. Very nice tasting full lips. She does 69 with you on top which I've done but it's been a while. I will repeat as my rotation allows.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-203-0618

    New identity should be a red sign. Although honestly the picture looks awfully familiar. Only if I can remember it.

    Apparently staying at the cheap motel by Walmart in Moraine as well. Requested a picture verification for her safety. Apparently everyone including her regulars always does that before every meet. I should have sent her a picture of a cop in uniform.

  8. #16502
    She used to go by Mae she's been posting pretty consistently on STG for the last few weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-203-0618

    New identity should be a red sign. Although honestly the picture looks awfully familiar. Only if I can remember it.

    Apparently staying at the cheap motel by Walmart in Moraine as well. Requested a picture verification for her safety. Apparently everyone including her regulars always does that before every meet. I should have sent her a picture of a cop in uniform.

  9. #16501

    Blonde MILF

    She's well worth a visit I saw her about a month ago. Pictures are pretty accurate but imo they are a bad angle of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this blonde miltf? Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/478787543408

  10. #16500

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    Seen her several times, I've reported a time or two. Lives alone, smokes, 2 dogs and a cat. 420 friendly but no other habits. Face, not great, body amazing. If you treat her right, she will treat you very well. I've never Greek but after she's comfortable and if she needs rent; I'm guessing that a large enough gift may convince her. Always shower fresh if you are. Wmmv but worth it to me.
    Would you mind sharing her digits?

    Thanks.

  11. #16499

    I toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    If she is real, Please pm me!
    Pros, she's real and looked just like her pics. Very pretty girl.

    Cons, everything else. Everything covered, BF lurking around, loose, saggy skin, gives lousy head, sag bags, talks alot. No daty or FIV (not sure I wanted to).

    I will not repeat. Damage $$.

  12. #16498

    Lmao. 29 Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    If she is real, Please pm me!
    This is the one that's been up here the past couple weeks on the northside. Miller Lane. Had a friend with her and they were both doing boy and hard hard-core.

    Now she's back posting different pictures with a different profile. But that's her I recognize.

  13. #16497

    Toftt?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/052787711437

    She says on the ad call or text her. Once I texted her, she requires me to call her. Then don't say text her in the first place.
    If she is real, Please pm me!

  14. #16496

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if Haley is worth seeing? Would love to hear some opinions.
    Seen her several times, I've reported a time or two. Lives alone, smokes, 2 dogs and a cat. 420 friendly but no other habits. Face, not great, body amazing. If you treat her right, she will treat you very well. I've never Greek but after she's comfortable and if she needs rent; I'm guessing that a large enough gift may convince her. Always shower fresh if you are. Wmmv but worth it to me.

  15. #16495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Bella

    I have not seen her since pre-Covid she runs hot and cold but mostly cold. Coke is her preferred treat, so be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy85  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/351924578034

    Has anyone seen her recently? Talked to her she said miller lane, weary about that area being a hotspot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape