Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 1114 1614 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16524

    Not a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting for a while but with no name, I can't find intel. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/459069962940.

    Can anyone share info?

    LA.
    She is a user. Likes to get you naked then disappear to the bathroom. Stopped with me midway through a BBBJ, let the room for 5 minutes then came back and asked if I was done.

    She is down off Smithville, seems like all those in that area suck. And not the good way either.

  2. #16523

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Why do the hotel Asians take up half of the freaking post I don't understand it's ridiculous and they're over priced.
    Before you get to the ads there is a box that says more search settings click on it then click on the box the says ethnicity, eyes, hair, and body depending who you want to see check those boxes and that should eliminate most of them also may have to select weight of 120 or more.

  3. #16522

    Haley

    Do you have a link for Haley.

  4. #16521

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    If she is real, Please pm me!
    So yes she is def real and yes she's kinda cute but beware the BF is there and who knows.

  5. #16520
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Pros, she's real and looked just like her pics. Very pretty girl.

    Cons, everything else. Everything covered, BF lurking around, loose, saggy skin, gives lousy head, sag bags, talks alot. No daty or FIV (not sure I wanted to).

    I will not repeat. Damage $$.
    Thank you for the feedback and insight.

  6. #16519
    Quote Originally Posted by HsndyDan  [View Original Post]
    She's a fantastic fuck and prefers bareback. She even shaved for me once.
    She may be moving South in a month. She can use a few friends. Please please treat her well. She is a lady, unlike many of the others. Stay safe,

  7. #16518

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if Haley is worth seeing? Would love to hear some opinions.
    She's a fantastic fuck and prefers bareback. She even shaved for me once.

  8. #16517

    Is Jaden Scarlet the thieves

    Haven't seen or heard anything about them too since they robbed me about a week and a half ago. When an install Jaden Scarlet and some guy were waiting on the bathroom to come out and I triple teamed me and robbed me at her anything about them since any of them. Tryst Find my report against Scarlet and said it was unfounded.

  9. #16516

    OMG I wish somebody could tell me how to delete the hotel Asians off my blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'm thinking of partaking of the Hotel Asians. I've been looking on SKG in the Cincinnati & Dayton area, since I essentially live between the two, and I have a few questions:

    1) I see a lot of similar ads. Are they all the same group with a bunch of different numbers?

    2) If they are different, do you have a recommendation of who to go with?

    3) If they are the same, so you have an thoughts on how to get the best experience?

    4) Finally, do you have any recommendations? Any experiences you could relate? Advice on best practices?

    Thanks,

    C.
    Why do the hotel Asians take up half of the freaking post I don't understand it's ridiculous and they're over priced.

  10. #16515

    Bella one or Bella too

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her since pre-Covid she runs hot and cold but mostly cold. Coke is her preferred treat, so be careful.
    Weather you're talking about Bella one or Bella too it does not matter.

    They are both con artists, thieves scandalous. Stay away.

  11. #16514

    Verification photos

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's why she looks familiar, with a different hair color. I read BuxKA's review not long ago and checked out her ad.

    But, wait, you guys all send her verification photos?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I sent a pic with low lighting and 3 fingers in my face so it was hard to tell who I was. She didn't ask for one on my second visit.
    It's everyone's choice, but I haven't and I won't send any of mine. In her case particular, I know she is a local provider and I know her real identity long enough so risk is low with her. But still, in this business, phones are stolen or worse ends up in LE's hands.

    Can local LE see what's in a locked phone? Maybe, maybe not. Can Fed? Certainly.

    She didn't ask verification photo when she started. It should mean LE had visited her at least once.

  12. #16513

    Danielle is not getting enough business

    *eye roll*.

    This girl needs help everyday for her room. Trusted seniors can contact me for her number.

  13. #16512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Molly

    She will return from vacation on Sept 6.

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    A long vacay. Not end in sight.

  14. #16511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Desire

    I sent a pic with low lighting and 3 fingers in my face so it was hard to tell who I was. She didn't ask for one on my second visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's why she looks familiar, with a different hair color. I read BuxKA's review not long ago and checked out her ad.

    But, wait, you guys all send her verification photos?

  15. #16510

    Destiny Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by DgiFridays  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to concur with BuxKA and say that she's worth the time and effort.
    Yes, that's why she looks familiar, with a different hair color. I read BuxKA's review not long ago and checked out her ad.

    But, wait, you guys all send her verification photos?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape