Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 24708
-
07-19-22 21:13 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 138Not Like Florida
Yes, but I am sure not like Florida. I'm thinking at least 75% chance, but much more limited than you are used to.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 15:43 #19562Regular Member

Posts: 1Giving back
Just thought I would make my first post after being a long time researcher. I've had some good experiences since first discovering the reviews on this forum a few years ago and thought I would give back a little. Here are some of my favorites for anyone new on here.
Nikki (serenity) - My favorite go to. Great conversation, great massage, easy location, attractive and lovely bolt ons. Always a very nice finish. Plan on her being about 15 minutes late LOL. Go for the VIP always.
Megan. The absolute best massage! She is the best when you want the entire experience. Very nice location.
Brea. Pro Lux. Very Fit! Nice bolt ons. Super chatty but fun conversation. Very light touch massage. I think others have said she gives a great massage but I thought it was lacking a bit of pressure. The finish though, top notch.
Ivy. ProLux. Such a relaxing experience all around. She is very attractive. Small Naturals and a wonderful ass. Very minimal conversation (which is nice when you really want to zone out). The finish was perfect for me. Some might say it's pretty standard though.
Toni. St Charles. Haven't seen her in a while but she gives a great massage and has very large naturals. She is another very chatty one but it just depends on your mood. Very nice location and a great finish with those big naturals.
Eden. Angel. I've only seen her once and really want to get back to see her again. I just have the problem of not being able to book in advance and usually when I message her she is all booked up. I had a wonderful experience with her. Great massage, Great location, great conversation and the other stuff was just wonderful.
I sure do miss Tammy and Lilia.
Feel free to DM me for any other info. Or if you want to share any of your favs.
-
07-17-22 20:57 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 186Health
On vacation in downtown St. Lou looking through the massage threads didn't look too promising until I read Elnino's post about Health decided to take a chance. Glad I did they were a bit busy but left satisfied. I saw an older lady and and a slightly less older lady working both wearing masks. The options here are nothing like Florida where you are guaranteed to leave happy about 95% of the time.
-
07-17-22 15:36 #19560Regular Member

Posts: 16Health Spa on olive
Has anyone had a successful handshake at the health spa. Any information would be helpful. I will be in the Lou in 2 weeks.
-
07-17-22 08:04 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 79CY formerly VIP
I finally went to CY. They said no table shower but the massage was better than Classic and Health.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207609.html
-
07-15-22 16:16 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 152Yes, I am!
Originally Posted by RubDowninstl
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 13:06 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 103Rose Day Spa
It has been a few months. Good massage. Minimal tease. DIY finish. Not worth repeating for me.
Originally Posted by FaultyDoor314
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 18:49 #19556Regular Member

Posts: 9Rose Day Spa
Has anyone tried this place on Tesson ferry? If so how was your experience?
-
07-14-22 18:09 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 687LOL, good moves on your part. "Tell me you're trying to rip me off without telling you're trying to rip me off!" Cash is still king, anytime it's not, there's some BS going on.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 15:01 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 86Different Dee
Correct, but the Dee I'm referring to worked from home. Moved to Florida but comes back for 2-3 days every month.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 11:13 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 249I contacted this one. Answered quickly and wanted a deposit. I said no of course and she said ok she would waive that if I promised I wasn't LE and wouldn't waste her mind. I said I'm not and ok and she said I needed to stop and get a $220 Best buy gift card and hand it directly to her as soon as I arrive. LOL. No thanks. She said it was safer than cash. Whatever.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 10:34 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 168That sexy butt and a milking table?
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6e2977...1-cd2d689ed22c
Any intel on this one? She looks TGTBT. But wow gorgeous girl in the pics!
-
07-14-22 08:21 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 94Lotus and Harmony
Both owned by the same person, Kelly. It is my understanding that Kelly's daughter had a friend that, for whatever reason, became mad at Kelly and her daughter. This friend then reported Lotus to the police as performing illegal services, thus the "raid" a few months ago. I've never been to Lotus, but all the reviews I read never mentioned anything extra. I've been to Harmony many times and nothing but diy was ever offered there. So, it's my further understanding that Kelly's license has been suspended pending investigation. Harmony will soon reopen under new ownership and be renamed Lakes Massage. In the meantime, Lotus was sold to another individual and they were trying to operate under Kelly's license, which prompted them to be closed down again. This information is all to the best of my ability to understand from two of the girls that worked for Kelly.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 07:45 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 129Breentwood
I was in the area Sunday and Lotus was closed again. Not sure if it is really open or not. Any info would be appreciated. I went to Happy Feet on Brentwood just around the corner. Massage was better than expected, rooms and table shower very clean. The store was very busy so this store must be doing well with Lotus closed. PM if you like.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207610.html
-
07-13-22 21:33 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 56Toni Apartment Massage Parlor
Can't speak to whether or not this is exactly what you're looking for, but apparently Toni aka Kitty Lee does "tantric" couples massages. Not Asian if that's what the A stood for and not Apartment, sorry.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen her myself, but definitely thinking about going sometime within the next few months.











Reply With Quote





