Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19538
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago and it was pretty cut and dry. Leggings and top stayed on the whole time and just a handshake at the end. Maybe YMMV, maybe she's stepped up her game, maybe both.

  2. #19537
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #19536

    Sexy massage from start to finish


  4. #19535
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Heading back to STL for a visit soon. Use to see D in St Charles as well as Catz. I think D moved and where's Catz? She doesn't respond.

    Any other great UTR in the area? I'd appreciate any sharing of info.

    Thanks.
    Are you asking about Dee that worked out of her condo, Older blonde woman?

  5. #19534

    Couple Massage AMP

    I wanted to see if anyone knows of a AMP in the area that will do a couples massage, and pleases both for finish.

    Have a friend that is interested and wanted to enjoy the experience.

    Thanks for any help.

    ElNino.

  6. #19533
    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. And I've posted about it before. It's like Zen has this group of guys (or just their "new talent") that keep posting positive reviews with on USASEXGUIDE and when someone like me is like, "say what bruh?" They're all But the massage is good . . I'm just trying to figure out what the game is. I know I'm not the only one who's confused and curious about what's going there. . And yeah, like the other guy pointed out. If we were just looking for a good massage, we'd hit up Yelp.
    Humm I was thinking the same thing. If there is anymore there it's a well kept secret. LOL.

  7. #19532
    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. And I've posted about it before. It's like Zen has this group of guys (or just their "new talent") that keep posting positive reviews with on USASEXGUIDE and when someone like me is like, "say what bruh?" They're all But the massage is good . . I'm just trying to figure out what the game is. I know I'm not the only one who's confused and curious about what's going there. . And yeah, like the other guy pointed out. If we were just looking for a good massage, we'd hit up Yelp.
    I'm with you on that one, I gave them a try recently (based on info here) and was totally skunked. Also, the massage was not that good.

    You nailed it: Nobody goes to AMPs for the massage.

  8. #19531

    Table shower

    Are there any providers on the Missouri side that still offer table showers? I would be particularly interested in non-Asian provides. Not that I don't like the Asians, just looking for variety!

    Thanks.

  9. #19530
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious Fart,

    I will not say YMMV but I have never had a masseuse beg for more tip or chase me into the parking Lot. I like your gambling mentality though. 10 times you have tried Zen. What if I told you there was new talent starting this weekend. Would an 11th try be in your future. Ha ha. We are all looking for extras but the name of the forum is Massage Parlor Reports. If you don't want massage, don't go to these places. Maybe there is room for new forums like "Jack Shack Reports". Or "Happy Ending Reports". Where massage is not necessary. Just an idea.
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. And I've posted about it before. It's like Zen has this group of guys (or just their "new talent") that keep posting positive reviews with on USASEXGUIDE and when someone like me is like, "say what bruh?" They're all But the massage is good . . I'm just trying to figure out what the game is. I know I'm not the only one who's confused and curious about what's going there. . And yeah, like the other guy pointed out. If we were just looking for a good massage, we'd hit up Yelp.

  10. #19529
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.
    That is "Angela". Older with nice bolt-ons. Offers massage to FS. BJ skill lacking & covered.

  11. #19528

    Angela from St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.
    Met this one a couple of times. Age 45 - 50, but nice jugs. Okay massage with lack luster FS.

  12. #19527
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Did you had exp with her? Is she same as picture?
    You might want to visit Megan if you want an excellent massage too.

  13. #19526

    Good provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyMan123  [View Original Post]
    If you search her name you'll come up with lots of reviews for her. She is located in st charles.
    Did you had exp with her? Is she same as picture?

  14. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.
    I just saw her Wednesday and she is older but nice tits and really nice pussy. She wore a very sexy light blue lingerie and high heels.

  15. #19524
    If you search her name you'll come up with lots of reviews for her. She is located in st charles.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape