Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 24698
-
07-14-22 11:13 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 249I contacted this one. Answered quickly and wanted a deposit. I said no of course and she said ok she would waive that if I promised I wasn't LE and wouldn't waste her mind. I said I'm not and ok and she said I needed to stop and get a $220 Best buy gift card and hand it directly to her as soon as I arrive. LOL. No thanks. She said it was safer than cash. Whatever.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 10:34 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 168That sexy butt and a milking table?
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6e2977...1-cd2d689ed22c
Any intel on this one? She looks TGTBT. But wow gorgeous girl in the pics!
-
07-14-22 08:21 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 94Lotus and Harmony
Both owned by the same person, Kelly. It is my understanding that Kelly's daughter had a friend that, for whatever reason, became mad at Kelly and her daughter. This friend then reported Lotus to the police as performing illegal services, thus the "raid" a few months ago. I've never been to Lotus, but all the reviews I read never mentioned anything extra. I've been to Harmony many times and nothing but diy was ever offered there. So, it's my further understanding that Kelly's license has been suspended pending investigation. Harmony will soon reopen under new ownership and be renamed Lakes Massage. In the meantime, Lotus was sold to another individual and they were trying to operate under Kelly's license, which prompted them to be closed down again. This information is all to the best of my ability to understand from two of the girls that worked for Kelly.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 07:45 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 129Breentwood
I was in the area Sunday and Lotus was closed again. Not sure if it is really open or not. Any info would be appreciated. I went to Happy Feet on Brentwood just around the corner. Massage was better than expected, rooms and table shower very clean. The store was very busy so this store must be doing well with Lotus closed. PM if you like.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207610.html
-
07-13-22 21:33 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 56Toni Apartment Massage Parlor
Can't speak to whether or not this is exactly what you're looking for, but apparently Toni aka Kitty Lee does "tantric" couples massages. Not Asian if that's what the A stood for and not Apartment, sorry.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen her myself, but definitely thinking about going sometime within the next few months.
-
07-13-22 17:16 #19548Senior Member

Posts: 95Did you visit her, how was the exp? Menu?
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 12:09 #19547Senior Member

Posts: 249Columbia, MO AMPs
Does anyone have any Intel on AMPs in Columbia, MO?
-
07-13-22 08:59 #19546Senior Member

Posts: 164Amazing curves massage in St. Charles
Off on Tuesday and Sunday. She prefers text to make appointments.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207630.html
-
07-12-22 16:33 #19545Senior Member

Posts: 68That's Clayton Nikki. 40 ish, has aged pretty well, still pretty slender, nice man mades, always late, no extras.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 15:44 #19544Regular Member

Posts: 17[Learn to use the Report Post.]
-
07-12-22 15:37 #19543Regular Member

Posts: 17[Learn to use the Report Post. Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
07-12-22 13:44 #19542Senior Member

Posts: 1744[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself...
-
07-12-22 11:17 #19541Senior Member

Posts: 489Massage
Would you care to share the details, please PM if you like.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 10:57 #19540Senior Member

Posts: 251Sadly, Dee passed away a few years ago. She was great. I miss seeing her. She had a great attitude and made you feel very welcome. RIP Dee.
Originally Posted by RubDowninstl
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 10:54 #19539Senior Member

Posts: 1744Classic Olive
I eat too much pizza.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
I have seen couples going into Classic on Clayton from time to time. I don't know what happens but there is a woman with a NICE convertible who I have seen a few times with her friend.










Reply With Quote






