Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 1778 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16562

    Ginger

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_li

    She used to be my ATF nothing too special but there wasn't any BS with her. That was before, now she got the job done. FS Hhr for the Jackson 5. However she asked for a ride for smokes, the manic craziness that followed was unbelievable, I was half tempted to leave her crazy ass at the gas station. Will not be repeating anymore, her.

  2. #16561
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86159010

    Any feedback? Probably fake / scam. Worth checking posting to see if anyone has met up with her before.
    She real but GPS alert. I'd say she's a clock watcher more like a pulse watcher. Did qv with her and didn't even get past Pre cum then she's all like "alright baby we are done" YMMV.

  3. #16560
    AVOID!! Possible scammer!!

    As our appointment time approached I messaged her to get the incall location and she upcharged me on an already high rate from $600 for half hour to $700 and said she now needs a $100 deposit.

    I said I don't do deposits since I was scammed before so she stopped responding. I said I would pay $600 as soon as we met, but no response.

  4. #16559
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDm  [View Original Post]
    Probably a stupid question but what is SC?
    SC stands for snapchat in this case.

  5. #16558
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobForSpin  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha you're probably right! I've never enjoyed the hobby before so it's entirely likely my noob expectations are unrealistic.
    Guy who replied to you just doesn't know about Genisis https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/genisis-escort-tampa-972082.

  6. #16557
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDm  [View Original Post]
    Probably a stupid question but what is SC?
    I'm guessing Snapchat.

  7. #16556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Sc

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    No clue why, I've never seen her, don't think I've even tried to contact her. But thought I'd share that.
    Probably a stupid question but what is SC?

  8. #16555
    Planning on seeing her. Would love to know if anyone has seen her. I couldn't find any reviews anywhere.

  9. #16554
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her roommate took too long scrubbing her back before you got there and then she fell asleep. LOL.
    And damn, her pictures on her ad must be really filtered. That's what I was going by.

  10. #16553
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her roommate took too long scrubbing her back before you got there and then she fell asleep. LOL.
    Lmao, saved me the $$.

  11. #16552

    Short Stack

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got ghosted this morning. Made plans, texted throughout the drive to the motel in Brandon. Got there, said she's going to jump in the shower. And bam. Crickets.

    Funny how they always jump in the shower when you get there but not during the 30 min drive. Lmao.
    Maybe her roommate took too long scrubbing her back before you got there and then she fell asleep. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Short Stack with Roommate's Feet.jpg‎  

  12. #16551

    She added me on SC this morning

    No clue why, I've never seen her, don't think I've even tried to contact her. But thought I'd share that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessica. I used to meet her at yhe lodge in Brandon. Now phone is off. Nice slender 40 ish. I didn't think she had uncle problems.

  13. #16550
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Short Stack since she relocatrd from Cattolwood to Riverview? Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86086136
    Got ghosted this morning. Made plans, texted throughout the drive to the motel in Brandon. Got there, said she's going to jump in the shower. And bam. Crickets.

    Funny how they always jump in the shower when you get there but not during the 30 min drive. Lmao.

  14. #16549

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86159010

    Any feedback? Probably fake / scam. Worth checking posting to see if anyone has met up with her before.
    Which one? There are 4 pictures in the ad, of 4 different women! I'm going to go out on a limb and call it a scam.

  15. #16548

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape