Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 1778 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 28204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16549

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86159010

    Any feedback? Probably fake / scam. Worth checking posting to see if anyone has met up with her before.
    Which one? There are 4 pictures in the ad, of 4 different women! I'm going to go out on a limb and call it a scam.

  2. #16548

  3. #16547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Dumpy motel on Busch

    Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor86  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot one. What is her incall like?
    She keeps a clean room and the skills are enough to overlook the hotel.

  4. #16546
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Short Stack since she relocatrd from Cattolwood to Riverview? Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86086136
    I have not but I know she's looking for cock / a place for tonight in Brandon.

  5. #16545
    Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor86  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot one. What is her incall like?
    Ok. I saw below, bad hotel on buch.

  6. #16544

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Asian restaurant on Westshore to check out this weekend's specials as they'd been posting on STG. Normally I just turn around and leave when I get bait and switched, but her nighty hid everything well. She was much older than the pics (obviously) but I wanted to let it slide and see what was in store, and that was a mistake. Chubby in the thighs and stomach. Shit bbj. Hairy. I'm a younger guy who could get it up to erotic stick figure art but this wasn't doing it for me, so I had the rare and elusive pre-nut clarity and packed up and left. As I was dressing, she let out a fart that would put a lot of dudes to shame.

    Anyway, cost me $. 6 and now I'm here suggesting why'all avoid, unless this is what you're looking for specifically.
    Cost $. 6 for a fart fetish.

  7. #16543

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobForSpin  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha you're probably right! I've never enjoyed the hobby before so it's entirely likely my noob expectations are unrealistic.
    This could be the one you were looking for. But there might be some justified GPS on this one.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/4282775.htm

  8. #16542
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her but with no success. Rarely answers my texts and when she does the messages cease before I can get it scheduled.

    Not sure if anyone knows a good time of day / method to see Tyler. I've tried afternoon, night and late night. One time I was able to get the location, drove there and she ghosted me. I'm just about to give up on her entirely. Her pics look good but I'm starting to think she's not worth the effort.
    You won't be missing out on much, trust me.

  9. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Asian restaurant on Westshore to check out this weekend's specials as they'd been posting on STG. Normally I just turn around and leave when I get bait and switched, but her nighty hid everything well. She was much older than the pics (obviously) but I wanted to let it slide and see what was in store, and that was a mistake. Chubby in the thighs and stomach. Shit bbj. Hairy. I'm a younger guy who could get it up to erotic stick figure art but this wasn't doing it for me, so I had the rare and elusive pre-nut clarity and packed up and left. As I was dressing, she let out a fart that would put a lot of dudes to shame.

    Anyway, cost me $. 6 and now I'm here suggesting why'all avoid, unless this is what you're looking for specifically.
    I just literally Lmmfao. Thanks for TOFTT.

  10. #16540

    Kait

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86159010

    Any feedback? Probably fake / scam. Worth checking posting to see if anyone has met up with her before.

  11. #16539

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...plora/47830954, Love this one, yes I am a regular to her door. Above average BBBJ, CFS. Get you some boys! After she brought me to attention, she applied my cover, took her place on her back, thighs open wide. She help guide me in and I was off to the races! She's very spunky for a spinner but, I stroked her hard and good because she likes that wood! The stroking continues as her eyes glazed-over, I released my cream, Hi Yo Silver!
    She is a hot one. What is her incall like?

  12. #16538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Short Stack

    Has anybody seen Short Stack since she relocatrd from Cattolwood to Riverview? Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86086136

  13. #16537

    Amanda

    Queen of sensuality is available but her posts are hacked. PM for deets.

  14. #16536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Same motel

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Nice review! Is she still seeing people in that awful motel? I think she's awesome but when I saw her she was in this dump of a motel which wasn't comfortable at all.
    Yes same motel on Busch.

  15. #16535

    Tyler Comms Suck

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    There was once a time when Tyler I think was worth seeing regularly but that is probably in the past now. She's unfortunately gone downhill and it seems she refuses to budge on $. 6 for a hh session which is insanity because she does everything covered and gives a lackluster service. Hope one day she could manage to get back to her prime.
    I've been trying to see her but with no success. Rarely answers my texts and when she does the messages cease before I can get it scheduled.

    Not sure if anyone knows a good time of day / method to see Tyler. I've tried afternoon, night and late night. One time I was able to get the location, drove there and she ghosted me. I'm just about to give up on her entirely. Her pics look good but I'm starting to think she's not worth the effort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape