Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 615 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #6807

    Throat. Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any conversations with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-cb9ee913a2c0
    This seems to be her (or scammer's) Dayton profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-54725513bd6f

  2. #6806

    Throat goat

    Has anyone had any conversations with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-cb9ee913a2c0

  3. #6805

    Reneerichdoll

    This one is legit, but I'm curious how many people are seeing her / have seen. Gives me UTR vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-dbb1577f9ae1

    And to add to a previous conversation, I find the best arrangements come from the skittish ones who are on to nab someone and leave. Some of these women are card carrying sex workers and proud, others pop on out of curiosity and really don't want to be on there any longer than they have to. But of course, this all depends on what you're actually seeking as they will take some work and you have to weed out the rinsers who have similar mo's.

  4. #6804

    GILFs

    I clicked every link in the post and now getting "Hellos" from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    No amount of alcohol will help.
    This is true for some 20's /30's as well. I still can't erase some of those memories.

  5. #6803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    GILFs

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    On The Shyside. Not everyone on SA is 20 something. Maybe she is just lonely and thought what the hell why not.

    Now back to the 20 somethings
    Curse you WA! I had each of these well hidden until you had to bring them up again. I suppose we should be grateful you did not list all of them.

    BAM.

  6. #6802

    BrattyKitty

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeLurk  [View Original Post]
    This one was on the way to meet me and a hotel In Florence and I just had to cover my bases because she is muscular. I asked her are you 100% woman? She got very offended and canceled our meet. I just didn't want to get to the room and she surprise me with a piece of meat between her legs. Anyone seen her? I might try my luck again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-8ac7e1b50a52
    She is definitely legit. My friend met her back in 2019. You can check my post #3976 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265&viewfull=1#post4484265.

    At that time she was using the name of Luna_1317.

  7. #6801

    This is why I have my "no provider over 30" rule

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    On The Shyside. Not everyone on SA is 20 something. Maybe she is just lonely and thought what the hell why not.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-dc0d69d4665b

    EasygoingPunk. She says I really enjoy the act of making love and the comfort that comes with it.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-341abd120cda

    Sable64. Can't un-see this.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-f1204942f4b6

    Chaney122. No amount of alcohol will help.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-661f9838046a

    Queen Di looks like she has done time.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-affb02050fab

    Now back to the 20 somethings
    In real life, I meet plenty of older women whom I wouldn't mind taking for a spin. My number one real-life fantasy, at present, is a 39-year-old MILF neighbor.

    She's also very fit (with the body of a college chick) impeccably clean, and probably hasn't even smoked weed since high school. She certainly doesn't use hard drugs.

    In all sectors of the male entertainment industry, however, it is rare to find a truly attractive woman over 30.

    This is because most 30 to 49-year-old women already have something else going on by that time. If they aren't happily married, they're single career women and don't need to make their living from hobbyists, a few Benjamins at a time.

    Older women in the hobby are almost universally hard, overweight, and / or strung out. Avoid them.

  8. #6800

    GILF's

    On The Shyside. Not everyone on SA is 20 something. Maybe she is just lonely and thought what the hell why not.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-dc0d69d4665b

    EasygoingPunk. She says I really enjoy the act of making love and the comfort that comes with it.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-341abd120cda

    Sable64. Can't un-see this.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-f1204942f4b6

    Chaney122. No amount of alcohol will help.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-661f9838046a

    Queen Di looks like she has done time.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-affb02050fab

    Now back to the 20 somethings

  9. #6799
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeLurk  [View Original Post]
    This one was on the way to meet me and a hotel In Florence and I just had to cover my bases because she is muscular. I asked her are you 100% woman? She got very offended and canceled our meet. I just didn't want to get to the room and she surprise me with a piece of meat between her legs. Anyone seen her? I might try my luck again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-8ac7e1b50a52
    She is definitely 100% woman. Very nice and a great time. Very muscular and in shape. That is definitely a question you don't want to ask though, probably ruined her day. Girls I meet in hotels, I meet in the lobby and talk for a few to make sure they aren't crazy and are who they say they are.

  10. #6798

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    She just informed me she got picked up by the alphabet boys in May and missed her dates and has warrants.
    This one was on the way to meet me and a hotel In Florence and I just had to cover my bases because she is muscular. I asked her are you 100% woman? She got very offended and canceled our meet. I just didn't want to get to the room and she surprise me with a piece of meat between her legs. Anyone seen her? I might try my luck again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-8ac7e1b50a52

  11. #6797

    Seeking

    Yes! Be sure to copy anything down ahead of time (phone #'s).

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    So when my 3 mo membership is up, if I do not renew do I lose access to all my messages?

  12. #6796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Short List ahead of the weekend 7-15-22

    My list is shrinking. Is it because the scammers are avoiding our area? They are blocking me before I can spot them? Or, am I not seeing them as quickly as I did before? If people see new scammers that are not on my list, please feel free to let me know.

    Bronzed Bum Babe: this profile is confusing. Age-pic mismatch, TGTBT, no local pics, mixed? However, 16 private pics! and Wish List! say real. These represent more effort than the typical scammer can invest. Rinser?? On my second look, she has hidden all but one of her pics. This argues real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-ea134148bdac


    BraveCharmer: repeat profile!, Kenyan pic seller?, stolen pic: https://www.smail.fr/profil/lauraesc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-83cc92bf43bf


    Bunny: TGTBT, age-pic mismatch?, mixed for HWC?.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-d9ec4766b1de


    EducatedModel: 33, TGTBT, no profile content?, crypto-scammer?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-288f1a94a287


    BAM.

  13. #6795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    No oral

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    I'm in it to pull the ones that are on the fence because its new to them and just haven't found the one to seal the deal yet. Thought I had one a week ago but GPS and no oral killed it for me.
    GPS is always a deal-killer. With oral, it depends on how they say it. If a POT comes right out and volunteers no oral, she immediately sounds transactional. That's a big strike against. If you ask, and she says, "I don't really like it. " That's a smaller strike against. It may just be that she is innocent and unskilled. Some guys like to break them in. If she seems experienced, is on BC and dtf but she still won't do oral, walk away. I am not big on oral; my size has led to too many 'toothy' experiences making me leery even when the chick wants to do it. However, outright refusal is a pretty big sign that the chick will not be full GFE. If I am not getting full GFE, I am moving on.

    BAM.

  14. #6794

    Question about Seeking

    So when my 3 mo membership is up, if I do not renew do I lose access to all my messages?

  15. #6793

    I'm with you

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have a different take. I always have several women available to meet with me. However, I do not ignore the ones who seem slow, skittish or reluctant. They may take longer to get to a MnG and / or the FC but these women can be the true pearls on Seeking. They can be very shy until you finally close the deal after which they then give you anything you want and the allowance is secondary. I don't put SeductiveDancer in that category; I think she is a time-waster. However that does not mean we should eschew the long game..
    I'm in it to pull the ones that are on the fence because its new to them and just haven't found the one to seal the deal yet. Thought I had one a week ago but GPS and no oral killed it for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape