Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 930 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 13937
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9437

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Any link to an ad?
    Google search Sydney Sloan Las Vegas Escort.

  2. #9436
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    *Being a older guy I have no problem with 40+ ladies from LC. I've have found them to be a reliable*affordable means for a happy ending. I recently saw amy lynn, a tall, built blond with a great smile,*attitude*and energetic. *We chatted*briefly via text and arranged an appointment*in her henderson town house. I was greeted*by her in a brown body stocking, beautiful smile, huge tits and led upstairs. Her home and community was clean and seemed safe. I left her donation in a silver bowl by the massage table and I got naked in front of her to ease any LEO issues. I laid down and enjoyed lite conversation during a OK massage. She rubbed her skin all over me and I enjoyed her huge tits while she gave me a HJ at first. After a few we moved over to her bed. She gave a very good BBJ and took a face fux well. The bbj lasted about 10 minutes and then she said " I want to ride you" then*sat on it. Raw no cover. She wiggled, giggled and squeezed. She leaned back to show me everything while making my member disappear into her puz. She enjoyed my fondling of her lips while she rode me. She got really wet and seemed to enjoy it. I flipped her on her back, told her " I am going to fux you good" and started to HAMMER. She was very responsive, vocal and took it well. I had her face down ass up and drove her doggie. She would queef when all the way out / all the way in. After several positions she finally said I was wearing her out. I told her 69 for the big win. Her puz was great, clean, odor free, tight, small pink. She asked me to tell her when it was time and not to eat her ass or CIM. Her reflection in the mirrored doors was hot. I obliged and gave her warning. My love still hit her in the hair and she laughed and continued to pull it until I said no more. We showered together afterwards to clean up and chatted a little more. She said she was Miss Hawaiian Tropic girl (she has her ad framed) from the early 90's and a X beach girl from FL. She said she volunteers (non sexually) at the dementia wing of a local hospital; my only thought was how lucky they are to have such a nice lady take time for them. I hope I am that lucky if I am ever in that situation. Donation $2/ $50 tip for bareback- She is kind and takes direction well-I will repeat.
    Any link to an ad?

  3. #9435

    Any exceptions to leaving a deposit? Hell no

    Over the years, I have read of so many guys leaving a gal a deposit, and have yet to hear of one, not one, getting to meet the gal. If you think leaving a deposit is ok, text me, and I want you to send me a 300 clam deposit. Then see if I show up, LOL.

  4. #9434

    Sydney Sloan

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling to Vegas on business and am wanting to book someone preferably 1 k and below. I've looked at Logan Laine and stuff on Tryst but have heard she can be flaky if you don't book 2 hours and only do a 1 hour booking. Anybody have any trustworthy "hot" escorts that won't break the bank. I can do 1 k but lower is great too.
    I have seen Sydney twice now. Highly recommend her. 600/ hr, 800 for 90 minutes. Super cool chick. Jasmine Simmons also solid. Had a spin with her last summer.

  5. #9433

    Michi on Eros

    Has anyone had this girl that is on Eros? She goes by Michi.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...178.htm?cat=54

  6. #9432
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, how is she in real life compared to those clearly, heavily filtered pics on that profile?
    She looks good in real life. Clear skin, all her teeth.

  7. #9431

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    LTLV and VAC both have GFE ladies and PSE ladies. Just check their menus. I don't know of any KAgencies that are exclusively GFE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Look at the individual provider profiles. There are some that do not.
    Even the ones that do BB won't care if you use a rubber.

  8. #9430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Pimping the same girl LOL.
    Couldn't agree anymore! Red flags all over the place.

  9. #9429

    Amy Lynn +40 LC

    *Being a older guy I have no problem with 40+ ladies from LC. I've have found them to be a reliable*affordable means for a happy ending. I recently saw amy lynn, a tall, built blond with a great smile,*attitude*and energetic. *We chatted*briefly via text and arranged an appointment*in her henderson town house. I was greeted*by her in a brown body stocking, beautiful smile, huge tits and led upstairs. Her home and community was clean and seemed safe. I left her donation in a silver bowl by the massage table and I got naked in front of her to ease any LEO issues. I laid down and enjoyed lite conversation during a OK massage. She rubbed her skin all over me and I enjoyed her huge tits while she gave me a HJ at first. After a few we moved over to her bed. She gave a very good BBJ and took a face fux well. The bbj lasted about 10 minutes and then she said " I want to ride you" then*sat on it. Raw no cover. She wiggled, giggled and squeezed. She leaned back to show me everything while making my member disappear into her puz. She enjoyed my fondling of her lips while she rode me. She got really wet and seemed to enjoy it. I flipped her on her back, told her " I am going to fux you good" and started to HAMMER. She was very responsive, vocal and took it well. I had her face down ass up and drove her doggie. She would queef when all the way out / all the way in. After several positions she finally said I was wearing her out. I told her 69 for the big win. Her puz was great, clean, odor free, tight, small pink. She asked me to tell her when it was time and not to eat her ass or CIM. Her reflection in the mirrored doors was hot. I obliged and gave her warning. My love still hit her in the hair and she laughed and continued to pull it until I said no more. We showered together afterwards to clean up and chatted a little more. She said she was Miss Hawaiian Tropic girl (she has her ad framed) from the early 90's and a X beach girl from FL. She said she volunteers (non sexually) at the dementia wing of a local hospital; my only thought was how lucky they are to have such a nice lady take time for them. I hope I am that lucky if I am ever in that situation. Donation $2/ $50 tip for bareback- She is kind and takes direction well-I will repeat.

  10. #9428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Yes

    Look at the individual provider profiles. There are some that do not.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at LTLV, VAC, and others, and it appears most everyone offers BB. Are there any Asian agencies / providers that don't have it on the menu? Prefer it not to be.

  11. #9427

    Bbfs

    LTLV and VAC both have GFE ladies and PSE ladies. Just check their menus. I don't know of any KAgencies that are exclusively GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at LTLV, VAC, and others, and it appears most everyone offers BB. Are there any Asian agencies / providers that don't have it on the menu? Prefer it not to be.

  12. #9426

    Asian Agency

    I've been looking at LTLV, VAC, and others, and it appears most everyone offers BB. Are there any Asian agencies / providers that don't have it on the menu? Prefer it not to be.

  13. #9425

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    If you really wanted to see her. Me,? No one is worth leaving a deposit.
    I don't do deposits, period.

    Can't hurt to reach out and see if she's flexible there. I can't speak for her personally (I've been seeing her since before she required a deposit and she's never asked me for one), but I have refused deposits with other providers and they've still agreed to see me. Depends on the lady and her comfort level with your communications. Some will stick to their guns though, so be prepared to move on to the next provider on your list.

  14. #9424

    I'd say yeah, she'd be the exception

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Her website says deposit is required. Is she the exception to the "never pay a deposit" rule of thumb?
    If you really wanted to see her. Me,? No one is worth leaving a deposit.

  15. #9423
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    I second this. I've seen Kathryn many times over the years and each time has been one of my best times in the hobby. She's got a fantastic personality. Very friendly, playful, and passionate, highly recommended.
    Her website says deposit is required. Is she the exception to the "never pay a deposit" rule of thumb?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape