Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 552 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 8267
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in around 4:30 yesterday after not being able to schedule time with a provider (TNA being down kind of sucks). Not the best time to come in with shift change happening but lineup was:

    Naomi. Left shortly after I arrived. Seen her many times but wanted to see who else was there before settling but she was gone after a few dances. In the past I've gotten HJ + CBJ.

    Entice. She was offering $20 dances, but just not my type.

    Pisces. Nice curvy AA, stage dances were pretty good, sliding off bottoms, but AA usually isn't my go to.

    Stella. She was chatting up guys and seemingly convincing them to go to VIP. She came over and talked to me and was pretty drugged out and just looked unwell. Pass.

    India. Hadn't seen her before. Young, curvy with a baby face. Thought about trying her out but her stage dances were really tame and she also didn't seem to be interested in approaching anyone so I didn't try.

    Alexis. Reports aplenty for her but just not my type. Older, worn out MILF. She had a regular come in then was in the back the majority of my time there.

    Harlow. Came in and was immediately occupied with a regular. Then two more regulars came in. She's hot in the girl next door or MILF you see at school pickup kind of way. Would have loved time with her but the long wait didn't allow me to stick around.

    Was really hoping Morgan would be there. I think she's usually around times that I'm not usually free. If I swing by it's usually before 3 so the usual daytime girls are there. Ava is my usual go to for a nice HJ. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mandy but no luck yesterday.
    Pisces is a lot of fun. Open minded.

    Here is her tryst link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audreyyy

  2. #3991
    Is this the same skinny brunette Harlow from Pandora's past? She was good for a HJ and some dirty talk, but nothing much more in my exp.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in around 4:30 yesterday after not being able to schedule time with a provider (TNA being down kind of sucks). Not the best time to come in with shift change happening but lineup was:

    Naomi. Left shortly after I arrived. Seen her many times but wanted to see who else was there before settling but she was gone after a few dances. In the past I've gotten HJ + CBJ.

    Entice. She was offering $20 dances, but just not my type.

    Pisces. Nice curvy AA, stage dances were pretty good, sliding off bottoms, but AA usually isn't my go to.

    Stella. She was chatting up guys and seemingly convincing them to go to VIP. She came over and talked to me and was pretty drugged out and just looked unwell. Pass.

    India. Hadn't seen her before. Young, curvy with a baby face. Thought about trying her out but her stage dances were really tame and she also didn't seem to be interested in approaching anyone so I didn't try.

    Alexis. Reports aplenty for her but just not my type. Older, worn out MILF. She had a regular come in then was in the back the majority of my time there.

    Harlow. Came in and was immediately occupied with a regular. Then two more regulars came in. She's hot in the girl next door or MILF you see at school pickup kind of way. Would have loved time with her but the long wait didn't allow me to stick around.

    Was really hoping Morgan would be there. I think she's usually around times that I'm not usually free. If I swing by it's usually before 3 so the usual daytime girls are there. Ava is my usual go to for a nice HJ. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mandy but no luck yesterday.

  3. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Harlow is great. Nice dances.

    Anybody got Ava's ig or the times she's in?
    Ava's usually in open-ish to 3 ish most weekdays. She wasn't in too many days this past week from the IG schedule. She doesn't have IG from what I can tell.

  4. #3989

    Harlow + Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in around 4:30 yesterday after not being able to schedule time with a provider (TNA being down kind of sucks). Not the best time to come in with shift change happening but lineup was:

    Naomi. Left shortly after I arrived. Seen her many times but wanted to see who else was there before settling but she was gone after a few dances. In the past I've gotten HJ + CBJ.

    Entice. She was offering $20 dances, but just not my type.

    Pisces. Nice curvy AA, stage dances were pretty good, sliding off bottoms, but AA usually isn't my go to.

    Stella. She was chatting up guys and seemingly convincing them to go to VIP. She came over and talked to me and was pretty drugged out and just looked unwell. Pass.

    India. Hadn't seen her before. Young, curvy with a baby face. Thought about trying her out but her stage dances were really tame and she also didn't seem to be interested in approaching anyone so I didn't try.

    Alexis. Reports aplenty for her but just not my type. Older, worn out MILF. She had a regular come in then was in the back the majority of my time there.

    Harlow. Came in and was immediately occupied with a regular. Then two more regulars came in. She's hot in the girl next door or MILF you see at school pickup kind of way. Would have loved time with her but the long wait didn't allow me to stick around.

    Was really hoping Morgan would be there. I think she's usually around times that I'm not usually free. If I swing by it's usually before 3 so the usual daytime girls are there. Ava is my usual go to for a nice HJ. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mandy but no luck yesterday.
    Harlow is great. Nice dances.

    Anybody got Ava's ig or the times she's in?

  5. #3988

    Friday afternoon report

    Stopped in around 4:30 yesterday after not being able to schedule time with a provider (TNA being down kind of sucks). Not the best time to come in with shift change happening but lineup was:

    Naomi. Left shortly after I arrived. Seen her many times but wanted to see who else was there before settling but she was gone after a few dances. In the past I've gotten HJ + CBJ.

    Entice. She was offering $20 dances, but just not my type.

    Pisces. Nice curvy AA, stage dances were pretty good, sliding off bottoms, but AA usually isn't my go to.

    Stella. She was chatting up guys and seemingly convincing them to go to VIP. She came over and talked to me and was pretty drugged out and just looked unwell. Pass.

    India. Hadn't seen her before. Young, curvy with a baby face. Thought about trying her out but her stage dances were really tame and she also didn't seem to be interested in approaching anyone so I didn't try.

    Alexis. Reports aplenty for her but just not my type. Older, worn out MILF. She had a regular come in then was in the back the majority of my time there.

    Harlow. Came in and was immediately occupied with a regular. Then two more regulars came in. She's hot in the girl next door or MILF you see at school pickup kind of way. Would have loved time with her but the long wait didn't allow me to stick around.

    Was really hoping Morgan would be there. I think she's usually around times that I'm not usually free. If I swing by it's usually before 3 so the usual daytime girls are there. Ava is my usual go to for a nice HJ. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mandy but no luck yesterday.

  6. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    According to her IG she'll be at pabdoras Saturday day shift. Go see her and report back, she's GPS and low mileage from my last years experience and some reports, but that could've changed.
    Great I will stop by. I will probably look at pandora instagram first before going in. She makes her instagram private lmao. Maybe she reads here and saw someone posted her account publicly.

  7. #3986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    According to her IG she'll be at pabdoras Saturday day shift. Go see her and report back, she's GPS and low mileage from my last years experience and some reports, but that could've changed.
    If you like to pay $300 for at best a HJ, you go.

    For that price, Diamond wrecked me. Hahaha. Fuck that woman can ride.

  8. #3985

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her. Thanks for sharing her info. How did you know if you never experience her LOL. Her menu is limited but her body is so great so it trades LOL. It has been almost half a year since the last time I saw her. I called Pandora last Saturday and asked if she was there but she was not. Do you know what day / time she usually come in?
    According to her IG she'll be at pabdoras Saturday day shift. Go see her and report back, she's GPS and low mileage from my last years experience and some reports, but that could've changed.

  9. #3984
    I walked in at Pandoras early in evening to meet Monse but I think she had been waiting for a regular to come so no play to be had. Had the 3 dance special with another girl whose name I forgot, but she was telling me rooms were $70/15 min and then the extras on top. This girl tried to get me in there for a HJ and said the private room plus her HJ would be approximately $300. I said hell no. I might try again to find Monse early but can someone provide info on her extras price on top of the room fee? I don't want to be using their cashier for my transactions.

  10. #3983

    Friday Nights on Lake City WAy

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySanchez225  [View Original Post]
    Planning on heading to one of the clubs at Lake City tomorrow night. Which club is the best for Friday nights? Any specific girl suggestions? Most on this thread is for morning / weekdays. Appreciate everything!
    Pandora's typically has about 30 dancers on shift on Friday nights. Check its Instagram. "pandoras. Seattle. " Neither of the other two clubs have anywhere near that. I suggest you start with Pandora's. If by some chance you don't like that, you can try the other two clubs.

  11. #3982

    Friday Night Suggestions?

    Planning on heading to one of the clubs at Lake City tomorrow night. Which club is the best for Friday nights? Any specific girl suggestions? Most on this thread is for morning / weekdays. Appreciate everything!

  12. #3981

    Follow Pandora's IG account

    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her. Thanks for sharing her info. How did you know if you never experience her LOL. Her menu is limited but her body is so great so it trades LOL. It has been almost half a year since the last time I saw her. I called Pandora last Saturday and asked if she was there but she was not. Do you know what day / time she usually come in?
    Best bet is follow their Instagram, "pandoras. Seattle". They often post the current lineup as of that moment.

  13. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any experience with her, but your description of her is accurate. So you can verify if you're speaking of the right dancer, her Instagram account is: "angelinamaeangel. " Hope this helps.
    Yes, that is her. Thanks for sharing her info. How did you know if you never experience her LOL. Her menu is limited but her body is so great so it trades LOL. It has been almost half a year since the last time I saw her. I called Pandora last Saturday and asked if she was there but she was not. Do you know what day / time she usually come in?

  14. #3979

    Lola info

    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKillah  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Lola. Is she day shift? .and what's her Instagram?
    She works days only.

    IG: at x. After. Hours. X.

  15. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKillah  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Lola. Is she day shift? .and what's her Instagram?
    Yes she works open until about 4 or 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape