Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8268
-
05-31-22 17:33 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 85She is a scammer. I don't think her boyfriend knows she gives handjobs.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 17:31 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 85I added Naomi at Pandoras.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
HJ, CBJ, cfs.
Faith is back. HJ, CBJ, cfs.
Cream HJ, cfs.
-
05-31-22 17:20 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 1544When I didn't know who she was she said, Gwen or Stacy.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 15:54 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 244What is your bill rate per hour?
Charge her for at least a few hours of your time LOL.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 15:35 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 63Is This Slim?
Is Slim her dance name? If so, you didn't miss much. Had her BB in the LDA a couple months back. Meh at best.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 15:33 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 2184Stacy at Kittens
Bitches be crazy man. She wasted $80 coming into the club just to see you. What BS. I am surprised people actually fall for that shit. Glad you blocked her ass. The more she gets away with bad, childish behaviour the more shit they try to pull.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 15:24 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 1544Stacy at Kittens
Had to block her on my phone yesterday. She hit me up out of the blue to come in for a dance because it's her birthday. I had no clue who it was because I had not seen or spoken to her in at least a year. She insisted that I do the VIP with her etc. ,. Because (once again) it's her birthday. She started texting at 9 AM and wanted me to come in at 12:30 PM. I simply can't do a strip club at 12:30 PM and I told her that I could possibly come in later, like around 6-7 pm. She texted me all day wanting me to come in at 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM and was so obnoxious that I no longer had any interest in seeing her at all.
Finally, at 3 PM, I told her I would do the VIP room, but I expect to get fucked. She then got butt hurt because she just wanted to have fun without actually having sex. Um, no. I'm not going to go to Kittens when I'm not in the mood, pay for VIP and then not get fucked. Nope. Not this guy. She then told me that if I insisted, she'll have sex in the VIP with me for $1000+ whatever the club charges. Umm. No, again. So, I didn't even bother to show. At 6 PM, she starts texting me about how she wasted $80 that she had to pay to the club to come in and was expecting to see me and I didn't show, so I cost her $80. I said, "you've been there 6 hours and there wasn't anyone else in the club and you didn't invite 10 other guys also?" Her response, "it's none of your business who showed up to the club to see me or whether I had other customers. The issue here is that you cost me $80 for nothing. ".
So, I blocked her ass.
-
05-31-22 15:15 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 151Everything from before in the back area is still there. The VIP rooms are private. Like "private hotel room" options, but no bed. No need for discretion. Both parties can fully strip. And stand while stripped. Much more money.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 11:40 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the heads up tip LOL. Will give it a good next round.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 20:14 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 135Same here.
One drop, maybe two of your favorite lubricant inside the cover before suiting up makes a huge difference for me. It only takes that much to get a little sliding sensation at the tip; use too much and it can slip off during playtime. Interestingly it was a dancer at Honey's back in the day who turned me on to this little variation.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 20:11 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Was so deep and sucking on her amazing nipples! My whole mouth engulfed. Uuugh. I'm going to bring her my proof papers. Got to try. Flowers first. Then papers. Hopefully I could get it with no cover. Would love to try Mandy?
-
05-27-22 11:56 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 159My preference on a cover. Elle was skilled. Easier clean up and don't like to cream my AGs. Def plan to tap her for other services at our next rendezvous.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 08:59 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 274Saw her Tuesday
I got a couple of dances from her on Tuesday. Indeed, it is her. Same old Cream, but not as good at her job, as she used to be.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:52 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 244Elle
Covered HJ? Was that her choice or yours? I never had a covered HJ and never will when a girl mentions that I just laugh in her face and either pass or quickly she decides that was a bad suggestion and jacks me off without a bull shit cover.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:21 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 444All good
You can still get almost anything in the VIP section. Had a few dancers tell me they would rather have you spend the money on them rather than the Private Rooms.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






