Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 11033
-
07-16-22 21:09 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 43Leilanni
Your correct that is not Leilanni. Some of the pics do look like her, but other's definitely don't. Anyway Leilanni is about 10 years older. She hides her age well.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 19:40 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 617Can confirm, I just saw her. Very nice sensual massage from a tatted BBW, with mutual touch, some lovely natural tits, and great PM and handwork. Multiple shots allowed. She has a LOT of experience. In a good way, which made for some fun conversation. I'd see her again.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 11:09 #5511Regular Member

Posts: 2Cornholebi, Mbennett76, Walterwhite99 thanks for the info / insights. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 11:08 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 330Decent find
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/808765600764
Had a FWB cancel last night and was in the mood, hit this one up. Good communication, ok incall, reasonable rates. I arrived on time but got the "just a few minutes" crap but it was actually just a couple minutes. She's thick, but not a bbw, a little tummy but firm ass and tits. Friendly, no apparent bad habits. I did a hh of BBBJ with a break in the middle to play with her pussy until she came, her pussy got nice and wet. She is cfs so we went back to more BBBJ, she took direction well and did cim with spit but waited until I was completely done before taking junior out of her mouth. Some bls, slower sensual style head game. Worked for me. She did have an alarm set on her phone that went off as she was spitting my spunk in the sink. Decent experience, easy set up and convenient for me so I will probably see her again at some point.
-
07-16-22 08:52 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 51Upsell
She says 200 hr but 500 special, I would bet you get shit service for 200 and a hard upsell to get closer to 500. In general I'm interested to se if tna being down helps a bit with prices.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 00:57 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 448That's not Leilani.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 16:38 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 191Rotten pussy
Dude, your ruined. Rotten pussy is worse than a dead body smell. Good luck getting that smell out of your brain. I suggest a bleach bath.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 15:23 #5506Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Warning
I cannot warn you enough to avoid like the plague. Her kitty stinks, communication is bad, has a drug problem and is in one of the sketchiest motels on 99.
Originally Posted by Evaluator
[View Original Post]
She also made me wait more than an hour. I gag thinking about the smell.
-
07-15-22 14:20 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 208Lelani advertising under a new name
Hey y'all making my rounds for my weekend hobby and xane across this.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/86106680
I remember Lelani advertising for like 500 hr maybe business is slow or this is a sketch trap. Anybody have insight.
-
07-15-22 13:58 #5504Regular Member

Posts: 4Heelz #
Back at it again with the requests- TNA being down sucks because I don't save most numbers. Does anyone happen to have the beautiful Heelz's # still? I appreciate the help, feel free to PM me.
-
07-15-22 11:34 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 85Whitney
She is the real deal. I have seen her several times. BBBJCIM is amazing.
Originally Posted by Evaluator
[View Original Post]
She is also super chill.
-
07-15-22 09:20 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 43Holly
Have not seen her before. But I do recall she was on TNA and had decent reviews.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 00:42 #5501Regular Member

Posts: 5Alessandra
Created an account here just to add a concurrence. Accurate info above and I'd put her at the top of my list of Brazilians. We kinda vibe so YMMV, but it was a pretty enthusiastic and energetic hour.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 23:58 #5500Banned Member

Posts: 1358Kind of expensive.
Originally Posted by Zosi15
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 23:14 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 59Not worth it. She shares the same Eastlake incall as a lot of other girls. She's super hot and it was great CFS, but no kissing, only CBJ that was pretty short and lame, though she does take DATY well. Just not a $550 or whatever she's charging for limited service.
Originally Posted by Zosi15
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






