Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 736 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5498

    Whitney / Lexona?

    Anyone have experience with this lady? Was breifly on tna as sweetitswhit, also on tryslink.

    https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...c/700876550682

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexonasteele

    Pretty interesting that the rate goes up on the second site, and all the numbers across the ads are different. Hope she's legit seems interesting.

  2. #5497

    Audrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you caught her on the downside of her demons. All signs point to it. Sorry about that but one key is look at their hands and fingers. If they look like they just finished changing oil on a bulldozer, move on.
    What does downside of demons mean?

    Is she really bad, was trying to schedule with her this weekend. Better avoid?

  3. #5496

    Holly

    Anyone met or know of any reviews for:

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollyhenersonxo

    New to all this and trying not to get scammed on the first try. Can't seem to find any reviews or even ads anywhere besides tryst so I'm hesitant.

  4. #5495

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with a provider that goes by Dazzling Dawn? Here's her Insta.

    https://instagram.com/donn_aalexande...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    Dazzling Dawn is a very reliable provider. Reasonable rates and she is gorgeous. Likes DATY / DATO but is a safety girl. I've seen her several times and recommend her highly.

  5. #5494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Scarlet_13

    Does anyone have a way to reach her? Been meaning to give her a shot. Please pass that info along and thanks in advance!

  6. #5493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.
    I heard she is back visiting. Does anyone have her number?

  7. #5492

    Dazzling Dawn

    Anyone have any experience with a provider that goes by Dazzling Dawn? Here's her Insta.

    https://instagram.com/donn_aalexande...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

  8. #5491
    Thanks for your input. TNA going down really took away the ability to see different things, sucks. I like the feedback everyone gets here when asking if anyone had any exprience with a provider, but the ease of access and quick responses of sites like TNA always is preferred.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Hey Shallot. There are a LOT of places that women can advertise on, but unfortunately WA is really lacking on reliable information for hobbyists with reviews and honest information. TNA seems to be the monopoly and that in part is why it is not reliable for hobbyists. When there is a monopoly they know they have a captive audience regardless of the quality of honest reviews on there. TER is not really a good source for Seattle, but it does have a few reviews. I cannot really think of any other review site that has the volume of providers reviewed as TNA does today. This site does exist, but the information here is not indexed by provider name and it takes a lot of searching to find what you want. Hope that helps.

  9. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm visiting from California and am having a tough time finding providers that have SOME rep. Cali has some sites but it seems that the WA providers don't use it despite TNA going out. What's a good resource here? I was going to bounce back what I can find onto the search bar here but wanted to see if you guys could give me a head start.
    Hey Shallot. There are a LOT of places that women can advertise on, but unfortunately WA is really lacking on reliable information for hobbyists with reviews and honest information. TNA seems to be the monopoly and that in part is why it is not reliable for hobbyists. When there is a monopoly they know they have a captive audience regardless of the quality of honest reviews on there. TER is not really a good source for Seattle, but it does have a few reviews. I cannot really think of any other review site that has the volume of providers reviewed as TNA does today. This site does exist, but the information here is not indexed by provider name and it takes a lot of searching to find what you want. Hope that helps.

  10. #5489

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Cassy? Looks almost TGTBT.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...k/449410797611
    I've seen one of these pics around before a bunch of times and I think it's fake. The pics also don't match if you look. They're different people.

  11. #5488

    Cassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Cassy? Looks almost TGTBT.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...k/449410797611
    Got me too look. Did a photo search and found 2 different sites.

    https://m.facebook.com/Duranne-Juani...124265/photos/

    https://linktr.ee/tessalane836

    Can't say therefore the stg ad being legit.

  12. #5487
    I didn't ask for either. I got the sense she'd be open to greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Does she allow BBFS, or Greek?

    Thank you.

  13. #5486

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I'm visiting from California and am having a tough time finding providers that have SOME rep. Cali has some sites but it seems that the WA providers don't use it despite TNA going out. What's a good resource here? I was going to bounce back what I can find onto the search bar here but wanted to see if you guys could give me a head start.

  14. #5485

    Cassy stg

    Anyone met Cassy? Looks almost TGTBT.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...k/449410797611

  15. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Does she allow BBFS, or Greek?

    Thank you.
    For $400 an hour, she better provide a lot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape