rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 736 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5513

    Leilanni

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    That's not Leilani.
    Your correct that is not Leilanni. Some of the pics do look like her, but other's definitely don't. Anyway Leilanni is about 10 years older. She hides her age well.

  2. #5512
    Can confirm, I just saw her. Very nice sensual massage from a tatted BBW, with mutual touch, some lovely natural tits, and great PM and handwork. Multiple shots allowed. She has a LOT of experience. In a good way, which made for some fun conversation. I'd see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Pics are pretty accurate as to what you will see when you get there. She's not hiding anything. No surprises. Massage only. Mutual touch. I believe a shower is available. You can fingerblast her during the HJ. PM available, too, if you're into that.

  3. #5511
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. She shares the same Eastlake incall as a lot of other girls. She's super hot and it was great CFS, but no kissing, only CBJ that was pretty short and lame, though she does take DATY well. Just not a $550 or whatever she's charging for limited service.
    Cornholebi, Mbennett76, Walterwhite99 thanks for the info / insights. Much appreciated.

  4. #5510

    Decent find

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/808765600764

    Had a FWB cancel last night and was in the mood, hit this one up. Good communication, ok incall, reasonable rates. I arrived on time but got the "just a few minutes" crap but it was actually just a couple minutes. She's thick, but not a bbw, a little tummy but firm ass and tits. Friendly, no apparent bad habits. I did a hh of BBBJ with a break in the middle to play with her pussy until she came, her pussy got nice and wet. She is cfs so we went back to more BBBJ, she took direction well and did cim with spit but waited until I was completely done before taking junior out of her mouth. Some bls, slower sensual style head game. Worked for me. She did have an alarm set on her phone that went off as she was spitting my spunk in the sink. Decent experience, easy set up and convenient for me so I will probably see her again at some point.

  5. #5509

    Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all making my rounds for my weekend hobby and xane across this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/86106680

    I remember Lelani advertising for like 500 hr maybe business is slow or this is a sketch trap. Anybody have insight.
    She says 200 hr but 500 special, I would bet you get shit service for 200 and a hard upsell to get closer to 500. In general I'm interested to se if tna being down helps a bit with prices.

  6. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all making my rounds for my weekend hobby and xane across this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/86106680

    I remember Lelani advertising for like 500 hr maybe business is slow or this is a sketch trap. Anybody have insight.
    That's not Leilani.

  7. #5507

    Rotten pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I cannot warn you enough to avoid like the plague. Her kitty stinks, communication is bad, has a drug problem and is in one of the sketchiest motels on 99.

    She also made me wait more than an hour. I gag thinking about the smell.
    Dude, your ruined. Rotten pussy is worse than a dead body smell. Good luck getting that smell out of your brain. I suggest a bleach bath.

  8. #5506
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    What does downside of demons mean?

    Is she really bad, was trying to schedule with her this weekend. Better avoid?
    I cannot warn you enough to avoid like the plague. Her kitty stinks, communication is bad, has a drug problem and is in one of the sketchiest motels on 99.

    She also made me wait more than an hour. I gag thinking about the smell.

  9. #5505

    Lelani advertising under a new name

    Hey y'all making my rounds for my weekend hobby and xane across this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/86106680

    I remember Lelani advertising for like 500 hr maybe business is slow or this is a sketch trap. Anybody have insight.

  10. #5504

    Heelz #

    Back at it again with the requests- TNA being down sucks because I don't save most numbers. Does anyone happen to have the beautiful Heelz's # still? I appreciate the help, feel free to PM me.

  11. #5503

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this lady? Was breifly on tna as sweetitswhit, also on tryslink.

    https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...c/700876550682

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexonasteele

    Pretty interesting that the rate goes up on the second site, and all the numbers across the ads are different. Hope she's legit seems interesting.
    She is the real deal. I have seen her several times. BBBJCIM is amazing.

    She is also super chill.

  12. #5502

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Kind of expensive.
    Have not seen her before. But I do recall she was on TNA and had decent reviews.

  13. #5501

    Alessandra

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I've seen her a couple times already and am planning another visit. It's 300/500 for play, like all the other Brazilian agency girls.

    She's gorgeous, early 20's and all natural. A spinner with a Brazilian booty. One of my favorites by far. She's very enthusiastic when she's getting fucked and she's tight tight.

    Menu I've experienced: DFK, BBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM.

    No's: BB, FIV, FIA.
    Created an account here just to add a concurrence. Accurate info above and I'd put her at the top of my list of Brazilians. We kinda vibe so YMMV, but it was a pretty enthusiastic and energetic hour.

  14. #5500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zosi15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met or know of any reviews for:

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollyhenersonxo

    New to all this and trying not to get scammed on the first try. Can't seem to find any reviews or even ads anywhere besides tryst so I'm hesitant.
    Kind of expensive.

  15. #5499
    Quote Originally Posted by Zosi15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met or know of any reviews for:

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollyhenersonxo

    New to all this and trying not to get scammed on the first try. Can't seem to find any reviews or even ads anywhere besides tryst so I'm hesitant.
    Not worth it. She shares the same Eastlake incall as a lot of other girls. She's super hot and it was great CFS, but no kissing, only CBJ that was pretty short and lame, though she does take DATY well. Just not a $550 or whatever she's charging for limited service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape