Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 275 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 4119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    Any input on her? It's hard to tell from the pics if she's worth the trip.
    Emilee IMHO is an average performer at best, I'd say not worth the trip, of course your MMMV.

  2. #2108

    Scammer

    First time posting. So, ignoring my better judgement I hooked up with https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/902160456307 last night. A while back there was a fellow hobbyist asking for info. Save your money! Pics. About 30 years old, looked nothing like the photos, meeting place dirty, charges way to much and ripped me off for 100 bucks. All in all a bad experience. Live and learn.

  3. #2107

    Emilee

    Any input on her? It's hard to tell from the pics if she's worth the trip.

  4. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    Do you think this would apply to the similar ads in Toms River?
    My question too. Also what exactly are these chicks? Is it incall, brothel, massage parlor or something else?

  5. #2105
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanen  [View Original Post]
    So I think we've all seen the ads for asian girls on STG and thought, to good to be true. Well, after taking a couple of gambles, I can verify they are true. The locations in Mt. Laurel, Princeton and one place on Castor Ave in Philly are real, I got serviced and not robbed. The pics are not really the girls, but the ladies I've seen were not bad looking. The most recent in Philly actually appeared to be around 25. The Laurel and Princeton locations were in the ballpark of 30-40. Damage for all NJ locations was 1. 6 for 60 min. Pa was 1. 6 for 45.
    I'm going to have to check these out. Idc as long as they arent ugly or some old hags.

  6. #2104
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2103

    Any feedback on "Beautiful Russian?"

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://us-centraljersey.bedpage.com.../22529097.html

    Texted yesterday and said to be in Somerset. Wouldn't provide confirmation pic and said to refer to ad. Those pics look too professional to me. Does anyone know if these photos exist elsewhere or if this ad at least has been posted multiple times throughout a longer period of time? Nothing showed up on Tineye. Thanks.
    Fuck me dam. Shit! Would eat a mile of shit just to get close to that ass. Wish I lived closer, what a pussy and beautiful face and hard body.

  8. #2102

    Any feedback on "Beautiful Russian?"

    https://us-centraljersey.bedpage.com.../22529097.html

    Texted yesterday and said to be in Somerset. Wouldn't provide confirmation pic and said to refer to ad. Those pics look too professional to me. Does anyone know if these photos exist elsewhere or if this ad at least has been posted multiple times throughout a longer period of time? Nothing showed up on Tineye. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b73516c1d50771b57b978a86f18b2931.jpg‎  

  9. #2101

    Toms River too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Khanen  [View Original Post]
    So I think we've all seen the ads for asian girls on STG and thought, to good to be true. Well, after taking a couple of gambles, I can verify they are true. The locations in Mt. Laurel, Princeton and one place on Castor Ave in Philly are real, I got serviced and not robbed. The pics are not really the girls, but the ladies I've seen were not bad looking. The most recent in Philly actually appeared to be around 25. The Laurel and Princeton locations were in the ballpark of 30-40. Damage for all NJ locations was 1. 6 for 60 min. Pa was 1. 6 for 45.
    Do you think this would apply to the similar ads in Toms River?

  10. #2100

    Asian STG ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Khanen  [View Original Post]
    So I think we've all seen the ads for asian girls on STG and thought, to good to be true. Well, after taking a couple of gambles, I can verify they are true. The locations in Mt. Laurel, Princeton and one place on Castor Ave in Philly are real, I got serviced and not robbed. The pics are not really the girls, but the ladies I've seen were not bad looking. The most recent in Philly actually appeared to be around 25. The Laurel and Princeton locations were in the ballpark of 30-40. Damage for all NJ locations was 1. 6 for 60 min. Pa was 1. 6 for 45.
    Yes they are real. Keep in mind, all the individual ads that say Princeton, and each has a different phone number, they are all for the same girl, and no matter what they say, if you go in at 1. 6, the BBJ and everything else is an uncharge. Rarely, 1 in 10 might be an attractive girl. While they are consistent and not sketchy users, the locations are a bit suspect mostly from the other clientele hanging around.

  11. #2099
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #2098

    Body work wellness

    Has any one ever been to this place in Manalapan nj??

  13. #2097
    Quote Originally Posted by THI9090  [View Original Post]
    Try the motel 6/ red carpet right on the corner of rt1 and rt18. I don't remember if they offer hourly on a Saturday but they offer it every other day of the week.
    Thanks for the rec! Unfortunately she totaled her car last night after an outcall so we couldn't meet up.

  14. #2096

    Asians

    So I think we've all seen the ads for asian girls on STG and thought, to good to be true. Well, after taking a couple of gambles, I can verify they are true. The locations in Mt. Laurel, Princeton and one place on Castor Ave in Philly are real, I got serviced and not robbed. The pics are not really the girls, but the ladies I've seen were not bad looking. The most recent in Philly actually appeared to be around 25. The Laurel and Princeton locations were in the ballpark of 30-40. Damage for all NJ locations was 1. 6 for 60 min. Pa was 1. 6 for 45.

  15. #2095
    Quote Originally Posted by SherlockHomiee  [View Original Post]
    Hey hey people! I'll be in New Brunswick tomorrow and was hoping to book a room for a few hours to see Madison Rae for an outcall date. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/109851882893.

    Trouble is I've called several places and none seem to be available for day rates. Does anyone know of a hotel or motel that I can call?
    Try the motel 6/ red carpet right on the corner of rt1 and rt18. I don't remember if they offer hourly on a Saturday but they offer it every other day of the week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape