The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 275 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2094

    Short Stay Motels in New Brunswick

    Hey hey people! I'll be in New Brunswick tomorrow and was hoping to book a room for a few hours to see Madison Rae for an outcall date. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/109851882893.

    Trouble is I've called several places and none seem to be available for day rates. Does anyone know of a hotel or motel that I can call?

  2. #2093
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    Go to massage section, find an AMP and just go. Everyone had a first time. So I don't see any reason why you can't go. These women know what you're there for. I would suggest some agencies but if you can't even go to an AMP, I doubt you're going to go thru any screening to get into an agency.
    Always nice to get suggestions but you're right I'm going to go to an AMP soon need me some asian in my life.

  3. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of some asians I could see? Idc if theyre those ads with fake pics as long as the girl is asian its fine but the better the service then I would appreciate that. I would go to an AMP but I would need a place that's easy to get into for someone that has never been to a MP.
    I had never been to an AMP but after creeping on that board for a month, I was enjoying time with a Korean cutie with fat tits. You can find a lot of good places and even specific girls to look out for when visiting.

  4. #2091

    Just go to an AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of some asians I could see? Idc if theyre those ads with fake pics as long as the girl is asian its fine but the better the service then I would appreciate that. I would go to an AMP but I would need a place that's easy to get into for someone that has never been to a MP.
    Go to massage section, find an AMP and just go. Everyone had a first time. So I don't see any reason why you can't go. These women know what you're there for. I would suggest some agencies but if you can't even go to an AMP, I doubt you're going to go thru any screening to get into an agency.

  5. #2090

    Asians

    Anyone know of some asians I could see? Idc if theyre those ads with fake pics as long as the girl is asian its fine but the better the service then I would appreciate that. I would go to an AMP but I would need a place that's easy to get into for someone that has never been to a MP.

  6. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by WhMonger  [View Original Post]
    She gave me LE vibes. She didn't even ask how long of a session I wanted. Her first text was a price and the she explicitly named some acts. IDk seemed fishy to me.
    Either she new or le, she later hit me up dropping "her" rate by a lot. Either way not worth it for what she asking.

  7. #2088

    LE vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Same as this girl harley wants $$$ for ss even without that giant gut, what dude paying that much unless the been on Bangbros. Whoever droppiing that kind of dough got to stop.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/639143304852
    She gave me LE vibes. She didn't even ask how long of a session I wanted. Her first text was a price and the she explicitly named some acts. IDk seemed fishy to me.

  8. #2087

    Em Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Very sweet grl.

  9. #2086

    Found: Emilia

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    The stars aligned, travel brought me right near town just as I noticed these posts so TOFFT. 'Emelia' is real. She answered me right away and I'm at her spot within 30 from first text. Pics are her, probably a few years back as another monger suggested. Extra weight but looked relatively clean, no smell. Hosting out of private residence home in the quiet town she advertises in. Older guy tucked around the corner as I checked around the house, she said he's on his way out but doesn't bother (true) and knows what she does there.

    Quoted 80,120, and 200. Opted SS was in a rush so didn't test how flexible those rates are. Room is clean upstairs w a bed. BBBJ (easy ask) and CFS. I work quick and I'm a simple man but no rush and she did what I asked. She's a bit off (obviously) but it's manageable. Used her bathroom (clean) and was on my way.

    YMMV. Quick visit as I'm usually in for a good time not a long time, but hopefully this time was helpful.

  10. #2085
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    Was she in a private residence or hotel? Thanks.
    It was a house in Trenton close to Route 129, not far from Mc Donald's. 3 girls worked out of the house. That was 2019. The ad indicates Hamilton. Good luck.

  11. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by several similar names (Amelia or Brooke).

    I saw her in 2019 pre-Covid. She was nice back then BBBJ and CFS. I don't know the story today. I can confirm she is real. Those pictures are her. Maybe a few years dated. Looks like 2019 pictures.
    Was she in a private residence or hotel? Thanks.

  12. #2083

    Emila Rose, Amelia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by several similar names (Amelia or Brooke).

    I saw her in 2019 pre-Covid. She was nice back then BBBJ and CFS. I don't know the story today. I can confirm she is real. Those pictures are her. Maybe a few years dated. Looks like 2019 pictures.

  13. #2082

  14. #2081
    Yeah I almost booked a Latina at red roof. Everything was extra $ bbj, daty etc. With all that upselling I knew it was going to be a terrible session so I bailed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguy2  [View Original Post]
    If that location was the Red Roof in Edison, expect a b&s, and probably upsell. There are groups of Latinas & Asians that work out of there, use fake pics, and promise to deliver the moon when you contact them. What you actually get is an older, heavier woman that provides only very basic service.

  15. #2080
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguy2  [View Original Post]
    If that location was the Red Roof in Edison, expect a b&s, and probably upsell. There are groups of Latinas & Asians that work out of there, use fake pics, and promise to deliver the moon when you contact them. What you actually get is an older, heavier woman that provides only very basic service.
    Thanks man, I guess it's a good thing I cancelled. I appreciate the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape