Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18595

    Tried the Wine

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

    My experience was meh. She was pleasant enough but was somewhat passive and not very passionate. Paid for hour and out in 40 minutes. She definitely seemed like the sooner it was over the better. Maybe it would be better on a repeat. Asked several times if I wanted to take the condom off, but that's not my thing.

  2. #18594
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
    I just seen her. She has track marks on her arms. Personally won't repeat.

  3. #18593

    Inflation is Real

    Please tell me nobody is paying what this skank is asking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86250120

  4. #18592

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.

  5. #18591

    Provider po_n

    Just curious if anyone seen or know a provider that has p_rn vids online or has an oF acct? Kinda want to see before I try. Thanks!

  6. #18590

    Trixi on the southside

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    I too am curious as to donations given the scarcity of options on the southside. Also wondering if BBBJ is available.

  7. #18589

    Thanks Dan

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    Could you pm me the damage?

  8. #18588
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    That is her alright!
    Does she have a recent post?

  9. #18587
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4luvin  [View Original Post]
    Had a bad dream about this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/85986208.

    No sooner did I dream my dick was in her mouth, her "parole officer" was knocking at the door. Complete ripoff.
    Yeah, she's trouble. Hangs out at the Loves on the south side a lot, and she's aggressive. Can take a newbie off guard, so watch yourselves.

  10. #18586

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    How much was the contribution and hours spent?

  11. #18585

    Trixi

    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.

  12. #18584

    Where do they post?

    Quote Originally Posted by IronDucky  [View Original Post]
    I am recently new to this forum but have been a monger in the AMP scene for a couple years. Ready to venture into something else. I've read about the hotel Asians and would like to pull the trigger on one. If anyone can send me a contact that is for sure I would appreciate it. I've read that it's handled through a service or something. Any info is appreciated! Thanks and stay safe.
    There are so many ads, how do you know which is real?

  13. #18583
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to report a few dreams I had recently so others might avoid the nightmares and stick to more pleasant things.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744

    I dreamed she was even prettier in person, but a total bait and switch. Boyfriend wasn't happy I was there and came a knocking ASAP. Luckily I travel light and don't bring anything worth stealing. Glad I woke up early.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hit-my-line/47760830

    Oh this nightmare was a checklist for a bad time. Slum living, cracked out, nasty attitude, and nosey neighbors. I couldn't wake up fast enough.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-24-7/47666797

    Exhausted and dejected, I hoped to find something worth all this time asleep. I found it. I dreamed she was much thicker in person, photos were all fake, but pretty and accommodating enough I recall pleasantly waking up.
    I've seen the first girl many times.

    She dropped off the radar a few months back.

    Thanks for posting the ad I hope to reconnect with her in the near future.

    The only criticism I'll give her is there were a couple of times I had to wait once I arrived at her location. But she always more than made up for it during our appointment.

  14. #18582
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    L4 L,

    Sorry you got scammed, this gal is well known to be trouble and a ripoff. Glad you were able to get out without more issues.

    BCD.
    She is a thief, has scumbag men hanging out. Never see this one unless you want to be a victim.

  15. #18581

    Couple nightmares, one good dream

    Just wanted to report a few dreams I had recently so others might avoid the nightmares and stick to more pleasant things.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744

    I dreamed she was even prettier in person, but a total bait and switch. Boyfriend wasn't happy I was there and came a knocking ASAP. Luckily I travel light and don't bring anything worth stealing. Glad I woke up early.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hit-my-line/47760830

    Oh this nightmare was a checklist for a bad time. Slum living, cracked out, nasty attitude, and nosey neighbors. I couldn't wake up fast enough.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-24-7/47666797

    Exhausted and dejected, I hoped to find something worth all this time asleep. I found it. I dreamed she was much thicker in person, photos were all fake, but pretty and accommodating enough I recall pleasantly waking up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape