Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 687 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 59496
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #49206

    Golden in Cumming

    Had a dream that I went to Golden in Cumming looking for an actual massage and a fireworks show. Pulled a skinny 40-50 ish (hard to tell with mask). Amazing legs. I think she's a runner.

    Gents, let me tell you that I've never had a better massage. I am so relaxed.

    Pre-loaded earlier (takes me forever to pop usually) and I'm glad I did. After the fireworks (excellent overall with a perfect grand finale), she massaged my feet in a way no one has ever.

    $. 7/ 5 OTD.

    10/10 would repeat that dream.

  2. #49205

    LYmassage

    Does she have orange hair and a chest tattoo? If so, struck out w her previously. See post #45604.

    Is "Lisa" the thin hottie still there?

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Three ladies. Leelee anna and leelay. (really) had seen leelee twice (about a 5 but follows suggestions VERY WELL. She is worth the money if you don't mind the average looks. Yesterday I saw anna. In a word: don't. Anna was late to the room. Not very polite, average back rub and after the flip she was totally mechanical. During our 30 minute message she left the room briefly THREE TIMES. She refused my touching and declined doing a HJ. I must say she did an amazing job with the balls but would not touch anything else. When done she dropped a napkin over my croutch and left the room. Maybe its just me but I have never had this happen before. EVER. Keep in mind that when the provider asks me to turn over, I produce $40 and lay it on my crotch so she knows that I tip. All that being said, I will go to Ly Massage again but will not see Anna. Be warned.

  3. #49204
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenex  [View Original Post]
    I wonder where Wendy from Enjoy ended up, she hasn't been there the past few times I've stopped by and none of the girls seem to know who I'm talking about.
    Still there she just changes her name.

  4. #49203
    Quote Originally Posted by JMinnie  [View Original Post]
    Hope that's not the same Wendy who worked at Enjoy and MPs in Cumming before!
    Nope, not her.

  5. #49202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by JMinnie  [View Original Post]
    Hope that's not the same Wendy who worked at Enjoy and MPs in Cumming before!
    I wonder where Wendy from Enjoy ended up, she hasn't been there the past few times I've stopped by and none of the girls seem to know who I'm talking about.

  6. #49201
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77  [View Original Post]
    Went by yesterday and was treated like LE. I was kicked out because they didn't recognize my face.

    What I do wrong?

    Before you ask. I'm not LE.
    Anything, and I mean anything, can spook a provider. If you don't look or act like LE, then sometimes it's a matter of a guy looking too serious. You have to go into these places smiling and in a joking mood to put the ladies at ease. If you did all that, it's anyone's guess what went wrong. It happens to everyone, so chalk it up to experience and move on to the next adventure.

  7. #49200
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    Located on Cobb Parkway hwy 41 in Kennesaw is back open again. Got a great massage from Wendy while Cindy provided excellent "foot work." $60/$50 each.
    Hope that's not the same Wendy who worked at Enjoy and MPs in Cumming before!

  8. #49199
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Three ladies. Leelee anna and leelay. (really) had seen leelee twice (about a 5 but follows suggestions VERY WELL. She is worth the money if you don't mind the average looks. Yesterday I saw anna. In a word: don't. Anna was late to the room. Not very polite, average back rub and after the flip she was totally mechanical. During our 30 minute message she left the room briefly THREE TIMES. She refused my touching and declined doing a HJ. I must say she did an amazing job with the balls but would not touch anything else. When done she dropped a napkin over my croutch and left the room. Maybe its just me but I have never had this happen before. EVER. Keep in mind that when the provider asks me to turn over, I produce $40 and lay it on my crotch so she knows that I tip. All that being said, I will go to Ly Massage again but will not see Anna. Be warned.
    Sounds like you visited her when she was not in the mood on the that day. I visited there quite often and see Anna most of the time. She is good looking, friendly personality and follow instructions well. After you met her a few times She is more open and provides more extra services. She is one of my ATF!

  9. #49198
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotChill  [View Original Post]
    She's doing incall in Chamblee she asked me to send her a picture for verification and send me address.

    Her massage sensual, mutual touch happy ending. No complaints try her for a spin nice curves.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1e052f1...5-bac27feb00a7
    Her body looks nice.

    BTW you should've posted this in the "Non AMP and Massage" section below.

  10. #49197

    Update on Ly Massage on E Piemont in East Cobb

    Three ladies. Leelee anna and leelay. (really) had seen leelee twice (about a 5 but follows suggestions VERY WELL. She is worth the money if you don't mind the average looks. Yesterday I saw anna. In a word: don't. Anna was late to the room. Not very polite, average back rub and after the flip she was totally mechanical. During our 30 minute message she left the room briefly THREE TIMES. She refused my touching and declined doing a HJ. I must say she did an amazing job with the balls but would not touch anything else. When done she dropped a napkin over my croutch and left the room. Maybe its just me but I have never had this happen before. EVER. Keep in mind that when the provider asks me to turn over, I produce $40 and lay it on my crotch so she knows that I tip. All that being said, I will go to Ly Massage again but will not see Anna. Be warned.

  11. #49196
    Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77  [View Original Post]
    Went by yesterday and was treated like LE. I was kicked out because they didn't recognize my face.

    What I do wrong?

    Before you ask. I'm not LE.
    Probably just bad timing. They may have been busy or some behind the scenes stuff.

    It's happened to me at other places.

    Try again later, they will remember your face now.

  12. #49195
    Quote Originally Posted by Killakill  [View Original Post]
    Is it a KAMP or a CAMP?
    KAMP, although they did have a Latina or two a while back.

  13. #49194
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill187  [View Original Post]
    I need more info on this place cause there's a few salon over there I want to check it out is the a name of the place?
    Click on "View original post" a few times to read the original comment.

  14. #49193

    Diyuan Massage- Open

    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    They are up to code and may be open as early as tomorrow.
    Located on Cobb Parkway hwy 41 in Kennesaw is back open again. Got a great massage from Wendy while Cindy provided excellent "foot work." $60/$50 each.

  15. #49192

    Kicked out

    Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77  [View Original Post]
    Went by yesterday and was treated like LE. I was kicked out because they didn't recognize my face.

    What I do wrong?

    Before you ask. I'm not LE.
    Hmm, strange hard to say, did you ask a lot of questions? Or just go with the flow? Were you dressed up? You said they kicked you out because they didn't recognize your face. Did you tell them you'd been there before? So many factors can spook girls but can't imagine what set them off that they would kick you out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape