Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 59499
-
07-14-22 13:58 #49194Banned Member

Posts: 2410Click on "View original post" a few times to read the original comment.
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 13:55 #49193Banned Member

Posts: 2410Diyuan Massage- Open
Located on Cobb Parkway hwy 41 in Kennesaw is back open again. Got a great massage from Wendy while Cindy provided excellent "foot work." $60/$50 each.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 13:43 #49192Senior Member

Posts: 1456Kicked out
Hmm, strange hard to say, did you ask a lot of questions? Or just go with the flow? Were you dressed up? You said they kicked you out because they didn't recognize your face. Did you tell them you'd been there before? So many factors can spook girls but can't imagine what set them off that they would kick you out.
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 13:01 #49191Senior Member

Posts: 63I need more info on this place cause there's a few salon over there I want to check it out is the a name of the place?
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 07:57 #49190Senior Member

Posts: 34Not so much Joy at Joy & Health
Went by yesterday and was treated like LE. I was kicked out because they didn't recognize my face.
What I do wrong?
Before you ask. I'm not LE.
-
07-14-22 01:29 #49189Senior Member

Posts: 382Is it a KAMP or a CAMP?
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 19:45 #49188Regular Member

Posts: 17Emily at Holiday
Came to Atlanta for a business trip. Staying close to the Braves stadium. Did my research and decided to go to Li massage. Upon arrival I saw 2 ATL Finest cars sitting in the parking lot and chatting to each other. Didn't feel comfortable, did a second search and went to Holiday across the street.
2 girls were sitting in the front and one of the younger looking immediately caught my attention so I asked to for her. Paid the hour fee and head to the room. Emily is young looking, maybe 28-32? Pretty face, have a little meat in her but not fat. Massage was pretty good, nice and relaxing, told her I don't like elbow and she listened. Enjoyed for a good 35 minutes and then the flip she said to me "I take good care of you now, and you take good care of me later, ok?" I smile and said of course and she went to work. UTC top with her natural C and otc bottom. Once finish she cleaned me up and massage me for another 10 minutes. . 6 + . 6 for the damage. Good chance I will see her again before I head back to SC.
-
07-13-22 07:34 #49187Regular Member

Posts: 5Body Rubs by Linda
She's doing incall in Chamblee she asked me to send her a picture for verification and send me address.
Her massage sensual, mutual touch happy ending. No complaints try her for a spin nice curves.
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1e052f1...5-bac27feb00a7
-
07-13-22 00:04 #49186Senior Member

Posts: 79Massage Legend lives up to its name! Always alternates with new young talents along with different menus!
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:20 #49185Senior Member

Posts: 39Kelly ml
Great! I'll go see her next week sometime.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:01 #49184Senior Member

Posts: 367Pearl on 41
Cindy tells me the lease expired and they went ahead and closed. She's on vacation out west.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 21:19 #49183Senior Member

Posts: 107Kelly ML
I just stopped by for my lunch desert today, ask about Kelly the front desk girl tell me she will be back from the vacation next Tuesday, good luck bro.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 17:28 #49182Regular Member

Posts: 3I get it, I'm usually on a forum more active for my state (TX). It's a bit lacking for Georgia hence me hunting around, but now that I know about this place I can start contributing. Got to start somewhere.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
Thanks for answering one of my questions.
-
07-12-22 16:17 #49181Senior Member

Posts: 209OTD means out the door price.
Originally Posted by Gosei
[View Original Post]
You're going to have a hard time getting information as this is your first post. Having never given a review or even commented on this forum it's highly unlikely. People here have devoted a lot of time, cash and effort to get the answers to the questions you ask. Most will tell you to roll the dice and report back. Good luck!
-
07-12-22 15:47 #49180Senior Member

Posts: 39[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]








Reply With Quote






