Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48796
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Seems many shops are getting closed down, in peachtree corners, even some owners I've talked to are closing but then I find this an ad from today about a "grand Opening" it appears Lemon has reopened their doors.

    http://rubsratings.com/showad/index/389
    Would be a big win if so.

    That said, with all the heat lately I'm not really down to be a Guinea pig for the new girls and service levels.

  2. #48795
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Seems many shops are getting closed down, in peachtree corners, even some owners I've talked to are closing but then I find this an ad from today about a "grand Opening" it appears Lemon has reopened their doors.

    http://rubsratings.com/showad/index/389
    This has happened before where a shop has closed and ads pop saying they're reopening, don't believe it until you have evidence it's a fact.

  3. #48794
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention this. I was out with friends at Studio Movie Grill in Marietta on Saturday. We were on Powers Ferry Rd driving towards South Marietta Pkwy and I noticed a Dominican Hair Salon and on the window it had a "Massage" lit up sign. It's down the street from Shell gas station. Although I know most of the Cobb area, I seldom go up to the area because it is kind of far from my part of town. But anyone who is in that area, just letting you know. No harm in TOFTT especially if it's Dominican.
    Stopped in to TOFTT since Dominican girls are my thing, the masseuse was a Cardi B. Look alike, so I was down. She asked what I wanted and I said "give me that WAP", she replied "give me the Benji's" and it was on. All in, all on the table, so bring your stacks. After we finished she asked "No massage"? I said next time baby girl, today I'm just given you the Bodak Yellow.

  4. #48793
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    ALL my "Reviews" are detailed and meaningful. Take a close look at my Pearl Massage Review yesterday; several people (including you) chatted about it. But, I took multiple sessions with 2 girls and posted a Playbook to share with all.
    Appreciate your detailed reviews FunGuy.

  5. #48792
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    I got lucky and got Gina last Saturday. She tried to set me with someone else (older) but I asked for her and she agreed. She is my type (skinny, pretty face).

    Her massage was good, we talked most of the time. On the flip, she let me touch her from inside her top. Standard finish. Total $100 including the fee. I have her number, hit me up if you need it.
    When I read your review (above), I thought something was not right. Gina was not in the building either day.

    It is possible that either Jenny or Monica could be confused as Gina due to the size, hair and body build. What time did you come into the shop?

  6. #48791
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    I got lucky and got Gina last Saturday. She tried to set me with someone else (older) but I asked for her and she agreed. She is my type (skinny, pretty face).

    Her massage was good, we talked most of the time. On the flip, she let me touch her from inside her top. Standard finish. Total $100 including the fee. I have her number, hit me up if you need it.
    Oh yes Gina- had a nice session with her as well. Very nice girl.

  7. #48790

    Gina ML

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    Ok,

    Because of all the traffic I went ahead and swung by completely out of my way (like a 45 minute drive here damn! I went by on Day 1 and was greeted by Gina who took me back to a room. She is definitely my style but unfortunately I was massaged by an older lady (40+) who's name I can't remember. OTC bottom and UTC top. Second visit was late 30's early 40's again don't remember the name because I honestly thought of just leaving, flat ass and no real chest to speak of. Massage was meh and OTC top and bottom, she wanted 100 for UTC top LOL. I am known to be generous but come on, UTC top for 100 but would only lift the bra not even take off. I forwent and left. Trying to book with Gina but every time she is either off or left early. Who should I ask for that is 20-30 and has a decent menu? So far not impressed but willing to give it another try.
    I got lucky and got Gina last Saturday. She tried to set me with someone else (older) but I asked for her and she agreed. She is my type (skinny, pretty face).

    Her massage was good, we talked most of the time. On the flip, she let me touch her from inside her top. Standard finish. Total $100 including the fee. I have her number, hit me up if you need it.

  8. #48789

    Lemon. Peachtree Corners

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Seems many shops are getting closed down, in peachtree corners, even some owners I've talked to are closing but then I find this an ad from today about a "grand Opening" it appears Lemon has reopened their doors.

    http://rubsratings.com/showad/index/389
    I drove by there yesterday while out and about, and they didn't look open. I didn't stop to go in, but I did look for cars and an "open" sign as I passed by. No indication of either, but it might have been a little early for them on a Sunday. Anyone else been by there that can confirm / deny their current status?

  9. #48788
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #48787
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Barry tells the truth. Cindy is great and an excellent masseuse.
    Been there once and some ugly chick said $70 and up-front, too. I asked her if she was going to blow me and she got offended. She sucked alright. And not in a good way.

  11. #48786
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Who is the lady with the facelift, lip injection? All that fakeness, she any good from behind?
    Why not TOFTT?

  12. #48785

    The Legend Girls!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    So funguy, you already found a new favorite except ours favorite in commonmassage legend girls? Maybe I should try them next time, here is a question for you, can you compare their girls looking, pearl & legend girls, I would like to see that report before I go LOL.
    Just like anything including Ice Cream, you can't always have the same flavor. Pearl Massage is a completely different type of shop and customer base. If I were you, I wouldn't "pack any bags" just yet; actually I am headed to Massage Legend tonight for a refresher course from The Legend Girls!

  13. #48784

    Old Chick from No. 1 in Smyrna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Who is the lady with the facelift, lip injection? All that fakeness, she any good from behind?
    Forgot her name but she used to be at Smyrna back before Covid was a thing. Overall she was very accommodating if you tipped correctly. She tries to say she is legit until she sees the green. My suggestion is to leave your tip under your wallet with a benjamin sticking out the corner.

  14. #48783
    Quote Originally Posted by SamarahSpa  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Here's my first update in a while. Do google and try this place in Lawrenceville. 4 chicks out there and all are young and very accommodating. Little pricey and do charge up on credit cards by 3%. They take venmo or cash. Go for Tina or Ellie. Both are very good. Be nice and tender with them and see how things work out for y'all. If you're the right customer then you will be treated like a king and the queen will be on your table. I don't want to quote any abbrev here but all and all just go for it today and enjoy the afternoon.
    Emma and Ellie charge $80 for OTC so idk what you're talking about this king stuff. I should know since I use to frequent there a lot last year.

  15. #48782

    New favorite? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    ALL my "Reviews" are detailed and meaningful. Take a close look at my Pearl Massage Review yesterday; several people (including you) chatted about it. But, I took multiple sessions with 2 girls and posted a Playbook to share with all.
    So funguy, you already found a new favorite except ours favorite in common—massage legend girls? Maybe I should try them next time, here is a question for you, can you compare their girls looking, pearl & legend girls, I would like to see that report before I go LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape