The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 1029 1529 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16111
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Since she came back up, I went back 6+ months elsewhere with Sasha, Fiona, & Jennifer as search terms. She doesn't come up anywhere that's obviously identifiable.

    There is, however, a Sasha who hangs out more towards eastern DC / MD, think Oxon Hill, and she does have a review. Maybe you got those confused? But there's no mention of the Centreville / Lorton / NoVA one that I could see.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Sasha#post5996444.

  2. #16110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Two Sashas in the area

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Sasha's a solid choice. There is a review for her on the other site too. Treat her well and she will do the same.
    Since she came back up, I went back 6+ months elsewhere with Sasha, Fiona, & Jennifer as search terms. She doesn't come up anywhere that's obviously identifiable.

    There is, however, a Sasha who hangs out more towards eastern DC / MD, think Oxon Hill, and she does have a review. Maybe you got those confused? But there's no mention of the Centreville / Lorton / NoVA one that I could see.

  3. #16109

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I'd go with Sasha first. Ivan seen both, videoed and came on their faces munerous times, but sasha is the best bang for your buck. Sushi doesn't always answer, but sasha is a little better at it. It's actually a toss up to me. But I'd go with sasha. Sushi sometimes has company and some signs of a monkey. Sasha doesn't not that I know of it anything obvious.
    Yes, I've visited both and agree. I'm asking fellow members who else would be their 1st and 2nd choices, sorry was misleading.

  4. #16108

    Sasha then sushi

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Haven't done this in a while and my hit list is very short, so here we go. If you only had 150 and were feeling the urge for someone cost effective, who would your first 2 calls be to? 2nd is a back up since the 1st will probably ghost.

    I'll go first.

    1st Sushi.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...u/109896825291

    2nd Sasha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/85989508
    I'd go with Sasha first. Ivan seen both, videoed and came on their faces munerous times, but sasha is the best bang for your buck. Sushi doesn't always answer, but sasha is a little better at it. It's actually a toss up to me. But I'd go with sasha. Sushi sometimes has company and some signs of a monkey. Sasha doesn't not that I know of it anything obvious.

  5. #16107

    Creampie Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Uh, part of a dream, got done messaging with handler, denied that and said that was crazy and she is not trans. Also doesn't look like a tranny in anyway, hardware included.
    Yea, if so someone did a hell of a job, takes a creampie like a champ, just saying!

  6. #16106

    Tina Allegedly Trans

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.
    Uh, part of a dream, got done messaging with handler, denied that and said that was crazy and she is not trans. Also doesn't look like a tranny in anyway, hardware included.

  7. #16105

    Post-Op

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Tina the Springfield ACS? I thought I read reports of her starting BBBJ and finishing with other positions that it would have been obvious she was trans and that was never mentioned. She's been reviewed a lot in this forum for that to come up now.
    She is post-op trans, that's why. Yes, Springfield ACS Tina. DM me if you want more info. I have proof.

  8. #16104
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.
    Tina the Springfield ACS? I thought I read reports of her starting BBBJ and finishing with other positions that it would have been obvious she was trans and that was never mentioned. She's been reviewed a lot in this forum for that to come up now.

  9. #16103
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Sushi works out of a couple locations, depending on where it can be pretty sketch. Last visit I had was smooth sailing. Don't think anyone has said they've been robbed, if so they should post up.
    I'm on my phone so searching isn't very easy to click through. The report I was referring to for Sushi was in this forum though.

  10. #16102
    Hi there everyone!

    I'm new to the area and have been learning a lot based on everyone's reviews.

    Thank you so much for all the input.

    I am looking for a some younger providers in the McLean and Vienna area, preferably 25 or younger, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? So far, all my visits have been with middle aged providers so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #16101

    Recommendations

    Hi everyone,

    New here and I've been learning a lot. Thank you to all who post feedback as it has been extremely helpful!

    I am new to the area and have a craving for a young provider (18-25) in the McLean or Vienna area as I've found most of the providers that I've had dreams with seem to be a bit on the older side (still fun, just want to satisfy my craving).

    Any advice helps!

  12. #16100

    Sushi

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in checking out both at some point. However, recently someone said they got scared away from visiting Sushi because there was some sketchy behavior with guys coming out of her room as they pulled up. And I've heard concerns about Sasha and "give that keeps giving". Both are more "my type" so was have been keeping an eye out for more recent experience recommendations, particularly with Sushi.
    Sushi works out of a couple locations, depending on where it can be pretty sketch. Last visit I had was smooth sailing. Don't think anyone has said they've been robbed, if so they should post up.

  13. #16099

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.
    There is something wrong if they are not a woman and pass themselves as one. Advocates go on and on about the murder rates of men posing as women. They always neglect to give details, here's a recent case in Virginia and I'd wager most are similar situations (I don't think it was self defense but rage at being tricked):

    http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news/...2264d9ca2.html

  14. #16098
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Haven't done this in a while and my hit list is very short, so here we go. If you only had 150 and were feeling the urge for someone cost effective, who would your first 2 calls be to? 2nd is a back up since the 1st will probably ghost.

    I'll go first.

    1st Sushi.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...u/109896825291

    2nd Sasha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/85989508
    I was interested in checking out both at some point. However, recently someone said they got scared away from visiting Sushi because there was some sketchy behavior with guys coming out of her room as they pulled up. And I've heard concerns about Sasha and "give that keeps giving". Both are more "my type" so was have been keeping an eye out for more recent experience recommendations, particularly with Sushi.

  15. #16097

    Needing to expand the list

    Haven't done this in a while and my hit list is very short, so here we go. If you only had 150 and were feeling the urge for someone cost effective, who would your first 2 calls be to? 2nd is a back up since the 1st will probably ghost.

    I'll go first.

    1st Sushi.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...u/109896825291

    2nd Sasha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/85989508

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape