Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 1029 1529 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 24027
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16107

    Tina Allegedly Trans

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.
    Uh, part of a dream, got done messaging with handler, denied that and said that was crazy and she is not trans. Also doesn't look like a tranny in anyway, hardware included.

  2. #16106

    Post-Op

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Tina the Springfield ACS? I thought I read reports of her starting BBBJ and finishing with other positions that it would have been obvious she was trans and that was never mentioned. She's been reviewed a lot in this forum for that to come up now.
    She is post-op trans, that's why. Yes, Springfield ACS Tina. DM me if you want more info. I have proof.

  3. #16105
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.
    Tina the Springfield ACS? I thought I read reports of her starting BBBJ and finishing with other positions that it would have been obvious she was trans and that was never mentioned. She's been reviewed a lot in this forum for that to come up now.

  4. #16104
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Sushi works out of a couple locations, depending on where it can be pretty sketch. Last visit I had was smooth sailing. Don't think anyone has said they've been robbed, if so they should post up.
    I'm on my phone so searching isn't very easy to click through. The report I was referring to for Sushi was in this forum though.

  5. #16103
    Hi there everyone!

    I'm new to the area and have been learning a lot based on everyone's reviews.

    Thank you so much for all the input.

    I am looking for a some younger providers in the McLean and Vienna area, preferably 25 or younger, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? So far, all my visits have been with middle aged providers so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #16102

    Recommendations

    Hi everyone,

    New here and I've been learning a lot. Thank you to all who post feedback as it has been extremely helpful!

    I am new to the area and have a craving for a young provider (18-25) in the McLean or Vienna area as I've found most of the providers that I've had dreams with seem to be a bit on the older side (still fun, just want to satisfy my craving).

    Any advice helps!

  7. #16101

    Sushi

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in checking out both at some point. However, recently someone said they got scared away from visiting Sushi because there was some sketchy behavior with guys coming out of her room as they pulled up. And I've heard concerns about Sasha and "give that keeps giving". Both are more "my type" so was have been keeping an eye out for more recent experience recommendations, particularly with Sushi.
    Sushi works out of a couple locations, depending on where it can be pretty sketch. Last visit I had was smooth sailing. Don't think anyone has said they've been robbed, if so they should post up.

  8. #16100

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.
    There is something wrong if they are not a woman and pass themselves as one. Advocates go on and on about the murder rates of men posing as women. They always neglect to give details, here's a recent case in Virginia and I'd wager most are similar situations (I don't think it was self defense but rage at being tricked):

    http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news/...2264d9ca2.html

  9. #16099
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Haven't done this in a while and my hit list is very short, so here we go. If you only had 150 and were feeling the urge for someone cost effective, who would your first 2 calls be to? 2nd is a back up since the 1st will probably ghost.

    I'll go first.

    1st Sushi.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...u/109896825291

    2nd Sasha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/85989508
    I was interested in checking out both at some point. However, recently someone said they got scared away from visiting Sushi because there was some sketchy behavior with guys coming out of her room as they pulled up. And I've heard concerns about Sasha and "give that keeps giving". Both are more "my type" so was have been keeping an eye out for more recent experience recommendations, particularly with Sushi.

  10. #16098

    Needing to expand the list

    Haven't done this in a while and my hit list is very short, so here we go. If you only had 150 and were feeling the urge for someone cost effective, who would your first 2 calls be to? 2nd is a back up since the 1st will probably ghost.

    I'll go first.

    1st Sushi.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...u/109896825291

    2nd Sasha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/85989508

  11. #16097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    RTFF and can't find anything on her though she's posted around Nova for a long time. It seems someone had reported on her but damn if I can find it. Can anyone fill me in on her story?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/escorts/wel...n/9025438.html Can anyone fill me in on her story?
    Reviews elsewhere are pretty lame. Guess it depends on what your stomach is for old women who lie about their looks.

  12. #16096

    Miss Pat Ashburn

    RTFF and can't find anything on her though she's posted around Nova for a long time. It seems someone had reported on her but damn if I can find it. Can anyone fill me in on her story?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/escorts/wel...n/9025438.html Can anyone fill me in on her story?

  13. #16095
    Quote Originally Posted by Barlon  [View Original Post]
    Damn I had no idea but it makes sense because her head game is on point. Most t girls I been with have giving the best BJ ever haha.
    I ll take your word for it. LOL. And thanks to the folks that go out of their way to inform us whenever the ad is of a transwoman. That isn't everyone's cup of tea and really should have a separate forum for it for guys looking for that.

  14. #16094

    T girls do it right

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.
    Damn I had no idea but it makes sense because her head game is on point. Most t girls I been with have giving the best BJ ever haha.

  15. #16093

    T-Girl Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to those of you who have reviewed Tina in the past. She is as good as you said. I haven't used ACS services before except to see Lilly, who was highly reviewed here before COVID. Tina is another gem, not a spinner, but I found her attractive despite the bad boob job. I have seen and felt much worse. Her oral skills are exceptional. I was lying there thinking, "now that's how a blow job should feel. " After a while you realize that most providers' padding and plumbing are pretty similar. The differences are in technique and attitude. Tina's attitude was great; she was fun and easy to share a laugh with.

    She said she expects to be here for 3 more weeks.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22521975.html Pics in ad are not her.
    Just so you guys know, Tina is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but thought everyone should be aware since the booker doesn't mention it. I confirmed with them that she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape