Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 615 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #6792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Long Term Cultivation

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    I used to hook up with a lot of ladies on SA. Many were amateur escorts or trying to put some excitement and cash in their life. Never took a month. Seems like a waste of time. If they aren't ready to meet immediately or soon why waste the time. IMHO.
    I have a different take. I always have several women available to meet with me. However, I do not ignore the ones who seem slow, skittish or reluctant. They may take longer to get to a MnG and / or the FC but these women can be the true pearls on Seeking. They can be very shy until you finally close the deal after which they then give you anything you want and the allowance is secondary. I don't put SeductiveDancer in that category; I think she is a time-waster. However that does not mean we should eschew the long game.

    BAM.

  2. #6791

    A month.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Been communicating with her for about a month, can seem to get her to meet. I get the feeling she is just in it for the attention via text. Anyone actually met her? She did send me a vid of her with a double headed dildo in each hole.
    I used to hook up with a lot of ladies on SA. Many were amateur escorts or trying to put some excitement and cash in their life. Never took a month. Seems like a waste of time. If they aren't ready to meet immediately or soon why waste the time. IMHO.

  3. #6790

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Unless someone can verify, not exactly sure that isn't a guy.
    I met her, but I'd stay away. Feds picked her up in May and she missed her court dates. Currently has 3 warrants. 2 for soliciting and one for suspended license. Sweet girl. Nice dream.

  4. #6789

    Seductive dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have not met either of them but C'Mon Man! Drummer? Really? I think Dancer has been on the site a long time. With the same picture (the one in purple.) This is just her latest profile. I suggest you video chat with them before you head out for a MnG (or the FC.) If Drummer works for you, try giving Hotgirl a whirl: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-b68fd706d4f9 I have been hoping someone would TOFTT and give us a report.

    BAM
    Been communicating with her for about a month, can seem to get her to meet. I get the feeling she is just in it for the attention via text. Anyone actually met her? She did send me a vid of her with a double headed dildo in each hole.

  5. #6788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    DrummerGirl and SeductiveDancer

    Quote Originally Posted by RobPeters513  [View Original Post]
    Any info on These?

    SeductiveDancer - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-6335f2422740.

    DrummerGirl - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-e8a6abcaf819.

    Thanks in advance for your reply.
    I have not met either of them but C'Mon Man! Drummer? Really? I think Dancer has been on the site a long time. With the same picture (the one in purple.) This is just her latest profile. I suggest you video chat with them before you head out for a MnG (or the FC.) If Drummer works for you, try giving Hotgirl a whirl: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-b68fd706d4f9 I have been hoping someone would TOFTT and give us a report.

    BAM

  6. #6787

    Any Info

    Any info on These?

    SeductiveDancer - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-6335f2422740.

    DrummerGirl - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-e8a6abcaf819.

    Thanks in advance for your reply.

  7. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    She just informed me she got picked up by the alphabet boys in May and missed her dates and has warrants.
    Unless someone can verify, not exactly sure that isn't a guy.

  8. #6785

    Careful!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen her? Been in communication, curious about reviews.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-f3c1660fc355
    She just informed me she got picked up by the alphabet boys in May and missed her dates and has warrants.

  9. #6784

    Seductiveredhead

    Saw her yesterday. She's real. Nice body and good GFE service. Looks a little better than her pics. $250 not a clock watcher, one pop. Pretty sure she's got a habit. Might repeat when I'm back in town. Used to advertise in the old USA advertising section.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-21d18b697da6

  10. #6783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Bad Girl Ventures 7-12-22

    Here is my latest list. It has gotten smaller by a considerable amount. My list may have a declining utility as the repeat offenders are starting to block me as soon as they register. I assume they don't know about this location but instead recognize me as a waste of their time.

    Spicybaby: not a std scammer but profiles reads like a Gala Style rinser. "I do not meet up without some kind of enticement."

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-19d6fa05b6e0


    HomeInAugust: This scam has been tried before. Send her money to finish her last few months in college and she will take care of you in a few months when she gets home. I'm doing the same thing. Send me tuition size payments and I will send you sexy pictures while you are waiting for me. LOL!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-a057c1299d19


    Sensual Beauty: moving around: three locations in two days?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-5f369a3c3365


    SurprisedSeductress: Middle Eastern? Was Cinti now San Francisco.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-67ae48496c03


    2isbetter: repeat posting but wanted to confirm that these are Gala-class rinsers. They expect an expensive dinner and you pay for the privilege!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-f255809e5d22


    BAM.

  11. #6782
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    She blocked you. I can access the profile. It's very sparce on details and the pic used was of a self-help influencer and author, JK from AZ. So, yes, definitely a fake.
    What is bizarre is that she (he?) keeps favoriting me with several ads. Same pics and all but different cities. I sent a message to each confronting but hasn't blocked me.

  12. #6781

    Rosegold

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Carmen San Diego. Princess. Def stuck on her looks. Tan like a raw hide. 500 ppm. Seems SB Pro like. Not sure yet.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e095cc658964

    CuteFreak. Asian. Goth. Flaky. 400 ppm at least. Get feeling thru convo she is playing the field. Public dates to get comfortable.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3d4064cdbd31

    YaKnowYaMissMe. Pro SB. Into BDSM. Says ad 800 ppm arrangements. Wants 500 ppm at least. Woke attitude. Pics are real. DTF and into kink.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-de62007c662f

    Rosegold. Pro SB. 400 ppm. Always seems good convo that winds up to be a waste of time.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-0874ff134380
    I've lost count of how many profiles she has had, but you'd need at least two hands to count. Last encounter with her was a total waste of time. Wants to take you straight to text or snap, then ghosts. She might be real, just seeking out the highest bidder.

  13. #6780

    Gabby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-28d2c2013ccc

    I'm sure a lot of you will remember her. Not the same as she was, the drugs have ruined her.

  14. #6779
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen her? Been in communication, curious about reviews.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-f3c1660fc355
    She also goes by Lexi on Secret Benefits. I've been talking to her but communications are inconsistent.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...efba8bda706982 oy.

  15. #6778

    Sb

    Carmen San Diego. Princess. Def stuck on her looks. Tan like a raw hide. 500 ppm. Seems SB Pro like. Not sure yet.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e095cc658964

    CuteFreak. Asian. Goth. Flaky. 400 ppm at least. Get feeling thru convo she is playing the field. Public dates to get comfortable.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3d4064cdbd31

    YaKnowYaMissMe. Pro SB. Into BDSM. Says ad 800 ppm arrangements. Wants 500 ppm at least. Woke attitude. Pics are real. DTF and into kink.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-de62007c662f

    Rosegold. Pro SB. 400 ppm. Always seems good convo that winds up to be a waste of time.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-0874ff134380

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape