Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9222
-
07-14-22 11:57 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 1897Long Term Cultivation
I have a different take. I always have several women available to meet with me. However, I do not ignore the ones who seem slow, skittish or reluctant. They may take longer to get to a MnG and / or the FC but these women can be the true pearls on Seeking. They can be very shy until you finally close the deal after which they then give you anything you want and the allowance is secondary. I don't put SeductiveDancer in that category; I think she is a time-waster. However that does not mean we should eschew the long game.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
07-14-22 10:49 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 362A month.
I used to hook up with a lot of ladies on SA. Many were amateur escorts or trying to put some excitement and cash in their life. Never took a month. Seems like a waste of time. If they aren't ready to meet immediately or soon why waste the time. IMHO.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 07:48 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 186She's legit
I met her, but I'd stay away. Feds picked her up in May and she missed her court dates. Currently has 3 warrants. 2 for soliciting and one for suspended license. Sweet girl. Nice dream.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 07:46 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 186Seductive dancer
Been communicating with her for about a month, can seem to get her to meet. I get the feeling she is just in it for the attention via text. Anyone actually met her? She did send me a vid of her with a double headed dildo in each hole.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 17:17 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 1897DrummerGirl and SeductiveDancer
I have not met either of them but C'Mon Man! Drummer? Really? I think Dancer has been on the site a long time. With the same picture (the one in purple.) This is just her latest profile. I suggest you video chat with them before you head out for a MnG (or the FC.) If Drummer works for you, try giving Hotgirl a whirl: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-b68fd706d4f9 I have been hoping someone would TOFTT and give us a report.
Originally Posted by RobPeters513
[View Original Post]
BAM
-
07-13-22 11:35 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 45Any Info
Any info on These?
SeductiveDancer - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-6335f2422740.
DrummerGirl - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-e8a6abcaf819.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
-
07-13-22 11:05 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 919Unless someone can verify, not exactly sure that isn't a guy.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 07:19 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 186Careful!
She just informed me she got picked up by the alphabet boys in May and missed her dates and has warrants.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:20 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 408Seductiveredhead
Saw her yesterday. She's real. Nice body and good GFE service. Looks a little better than her pics. $250 not a clock watcher, one pop. Pretty sure she's got a habit. Might repeat when I'm back in town. Used to advertise in the old USA advertising section.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-21d18b697da6
-
07-12-22 12:27 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 1897Bad Girl Ventures 7-12-22
Here is my latest list. It has gotten smaller by a considerable amount. My list may have a declining utility as the repeat offenders are starting to block me as soon as they register. I assume they don't know about this location but instead recognize me as a waste of their time.
Spicybaby: not a std scammer but profiles reads like a Gala Style rinser. "I do not meet up without some kind of enticement."
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-19d6fa05b6e0
HomeInAugust: This scam has been tried before. Send her money to finish her last few months in college and she will take care of you in a few months when she gets home. I'm doing the same thing. Send me tuition size payments and I will send you sexy pictures while you are waiting for me. LOL!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-a057c1299d19
Sensual Beauty: moving around: three locations in two days?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-5f369a3c3365
SurprisedSeductress: Middle Eastern? Was Cinti now San Francisco.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-67ae48496c03
2isbetter: repeat posting but wanted to confirm that these are Gala-class rinsers. They expect an expensive dinner and you pay for the privilege!
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-f255809e5d22
BAM.
-
07-12-22 00:19 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 919What is bizarre is that she (he?) keeps favoriting me with several ads. Same pics and all but different cities. I sent a message to each confronting but hasn't blocked me.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 20:45 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 412Rosegold
I've lost count of how many profiles she has had, but you'd need at least two hands to count. Last encounter with her was a total waste of time. Wants to take you straight to text or snap, then ghosts. She might be real, just seeking out the highest bidder.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 17:33 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 174Gabby
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-28d2c2013ccc
I'm sure a lot of you will remember her. Not the same as she was, the drugs have ruined her.
-
07-11-22 08:07 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 154She also goes by Lexi on Secret Benefits. I've been talking to her but communications are inconsistent.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...efba8bda706982 oy.
-
07-10-22 23:36 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 2246Sb
Carmen San Diego. Princess. Def stuck on her looks. Tan like a raw hide. 500 ppm. Seems SB Pro like. Not sure yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e095cc658964
CuteFreak. Asian. Goth. Flaky. 400 ppm at least. Get feeling thru convo she is playing the field. Public dates to get comfortable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3d4064cdbd31
YaKnowYaMissMe. Pro SB. Into BDSM. Says ad 800 ppm arrangements. Wants 500 ppm at least. Woke attitude. Pics are real. DTF and into kink.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-de62007c662f
Rosegold. Pro SB. 400 ppm. Always seems good convo that winds up to be a waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-0874ff134380








Reply With Quote




