Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 24806
-
07-13-22 10:10 #18566Senior Member

Posts: 120Hell no!
She is awful. Completely disinterested. She is basically a blow up doll (that complains a lot).
Originally Posted by HanginRound
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 08:29 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 58Stephanie
That is her alright!
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 08:13 #18564Senior Member

Posts: 482Is she this stephanie?
Is she this one who used to be around 3 or 4 years ago? If so, she fantastic. Very few limitations. Very accomodating.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:35 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 669Thanks Zerbert appreciate the info sadly travel plan changed abruptly no Indy visit in.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:38 #18562Senior Member

Posts: 222Certainly looks TGTBT
I'd love to hear someone say I am wrong.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:12 #18561Senior Member

Posts: 408Honey Coco
I have it from a very reliable freckled freaky source that Honey Coco is back looking for old friends and possibly new ones. You can message her on this board, Carmella3362. She will take it from there.
PT.
-
07-12-22 21:53 #18560Senior Member

Posts: 601Same
She is on SB which is where I found her. She has face pics on there and of course which show her in the best angles. Mom body (plus a little more) but she is fun in the sack and takes a good pounding. Didn't get to flip her in doggie and smack her large ass because the pussy felt too good. Pussy is tight with just a slit. The kind I love. As stated schedule is a real *****. For me room was clean and some lingerie on the furniture. However I prefer her in jeans so I can fantasize I picked up a MILF at the grocery store.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 21:16 #18559Senior Member

Posts: 243She does not do all she lists.
I would save your time and money.
Originally Posted by HanginRound
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 20:00 #18558Senior Member

Posts: 40Question
I was looking at a website called dreamgirlsIndianapolis.com.
Does anyone have any experience with this site? Haven't seen anything on here about it so figured it was probably not real.
-
07-12-22 19:51 #18557Senior Member

Posts: 58Stephanie
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/352144150740
I've seen this one several times in the last year. Nice Girl. Sober as far as I can tell. Great BBBJ with DT. A little heavy but not off putting to me. Really gets into it and is a natural submissive. After a couple sessions told me to 'just take over'! She has kids and can be a problem to schedule with as she needs a sitter. Room is usually a wreck due to kids and a pit Bull. Actually likes sex and really gets into it! YMMV but worth a look I'm my opinion.
-
07-12-22 16:30 #18556Senior Member

Posts: 344I'd hit it
Saw she also posted ads in Chicago, might try there and see if someone there has any info to add, then share with the rest of us!
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 15:11 #18555Senior Member

Posts: 28I 2nd this
I'm not a big risk taker when it comes to these things. I'd be curious if anyone else has seen her.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 13:30 #18554Senior Member

Posts: 189Pricey?
What are her prices like? Also Bbj?
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 13:16 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 189Anyone ever try?
Has anyone gone to this provider? I've been looking for legit latinas.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...tadzu/47783613
-
07-12-22 08:26 #18552Senior Member

Posts: 292Guess again
Ankle monitor for DUI is probably not the reason.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



