Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 37358
-
07-13-22 14:13 #25718Senior Member

Posts: 28Used to be worth it
It used to be worth it. Now it seems like it's full of trolls and fake reviews. You almost have to read each one, look up the profile, and research to see if the review is even close to accurate.
Originally Posted by Leo24
[View Original Post]
As for signing up, it should just be a simple transaction, unless they did change something. Keep an eye on your statements just in case.
-
07-13-22 14:06 #25717Senior Member

Posts: 60Restrictions
If you get a chance, can you elaborate on the type of restrictions?
Originally Posted by Tpain0710
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 13:13 #25716Senior Member

Posts: 85Oriental
A little over a mile east on Auburn is Oriental Massage, the shorter one is much better. Standard HE. It is east of John are in a strip mall.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:51 #25715Senior Member

Posts: 178Lisa / Payton
Anyone care to PM me both Payton's and Lisa's phone numbers? I accidently deleted them. TIA.
-
07-13-22 09:07 #25714Senior Member

Posts: 125Maria (deposit) get ready to lose it!!
Ya, plan on losing your $$ Read glorious reviews on the board about her, but in actuality not my experience. Scheduled a visit, everything was "green light" until about 4 hours before the Apr. "I need to cancel" OK, at least I didn't make the 50-60 min drive. Schedule again, this time "green light" again actually had a lengthy conversation via text that day about her dogs, so I had a good vibe. Make the drive (Monroe to Centerline) park at the Wendy's across from her house to wait for my apt, 15 min out I text (as requested) Her reply: " I have to cancel something came up" Great, wasted gas and my time. Was not happy. She told me that its the house with the Black Esclade, OK, not being a stalker (while waiting) the Wendy's parking lot is right across the street so I seen the Black Esclade and another mongers car in the drive. So what I thought (via the reviews here) that she might have a touch of curticy and cancel before I make the drive, but I guess she is just the typical money grabber / short term profit minded person like any of the other Listcrawler girls. If I paid up front for either visit, I am 100% sure that I would NEVER see that $$ again. So in my book no different from any of the scamers out there.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:57 #25713Senior Member

Posts: 86Maru
I think the new sp is Lisa, who gave an excellent firm massage. She wore a mask the whole time. 40+, thin with small b's. HJ was average.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:18 #25712Senior Member

Posts: 80Bria loren
Has anyone ever seen brie and her massage and milking table. Can't find out if she is real.
-
07-12-22 20:43 #25711Senior Member

Posts: 212Liaa
Looks like liaa made it to the board. The massage is zero pressure feather duster, which is fine with me. I'm not there for her massage skills or lack of efforts.
Originally Posted by DetroitPlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 20:33 #25710Banned Member

Posts: 19I don't see it she's a 5 out of 10 naked! Completely average nothing special there!
Originally Posted by DetroitPlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 20:13 #25709Banned Member

Posts: 4Liaa
I beg to differ she used oil all over my body and got ever ache out especially my lower back and legs, I'm feeling like a million bucks rite now. I guess everyone will have there own opinion but my visit was 100% worth it and it also helps that she looks amazing too.
Originally Posted by Waylon25
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 19:54 #25708Regular Member

Posts: 20Travelling, lf cute with standard ending
Hey guys I'll be travelling next month and I'm looking for a provider with a simple standard ending that is attractive and doesn't rush preferably. Any suggestions near the airport area?
-
07-12-22 17:52 #25707Banned Member

Posts: 19You've never had a decent massage then, she has zero skills!
Originally Posted by DetroitPlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 17:30 #25706Senior Member

Posts: 170Was there any word on if either of these two were real / offerings?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2744963
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2041878
-
07-12-22 17:19 #25705Banned Member

Posts: 4Liaa
I went and saw Liaa today for a body rub, set up 1 hour very easy to get ahold of and set up an appointment that's actually on time for a change. Clean apt, shower available Got one of the best massages I've had in a long time definitely worth the money, great conversation, very beautiful and attractive young lady. I will definitely be going back. Only massage and diy was offered.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1639735
-
07-12-22 15:37 #25704Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes, you are right. Just massage, nothing else included.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




