Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25714

    Maria (deposit) get ready to lose it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    She mentioned that her new client policy requires a deposit for her "piece of mind and protection". I'm not sure how a deposit gives protection, but I'll pass for now. I know she's reviewed a few times but giving anyone a deposit makes me uneasy. I'd much rather just pay cash in hand. I'm sure she'd be much busier if she ditched the deposit policy. But to each their own.
    Ya, plan on losing your $$ Read glorious reviews on the board about her, but in actuality not my experience. Scheduled a visit, everything was "green light" until about 4 hours before the Apr. "I need to cancel" OK, at least I didn't make the 50-60 min drive. Schedule again, this time "green light" again actually had a lengthy conversation via text that day about her dogs, so I had a good vibe. Make the drive (Monroe to Centerline) park at the Wendy's across from her house to wait for my apt, 15 min out I text (as requested) Her reply: " I have to cancel something came up" Great, wasted gas and my time. Was not happy. She told me that its the house with the Black Esclade, OK, not being a stalker (while waiting) the Wendy's parking lot is right across the street so I seen the Black Esclade and another mongers car in the drive. So what I thought (via the reviews here) that she might have a touch of curticy and cancel before I make the drive, but I guess she is just the typical money grabber / short term profit minded person like any of the other Listcrawler girls. If I paid up front for either visit, I am 100% sure that I would NEVER see that $$ again. So in my book no different from any of the scamers out there.

  2. #25713

    Maru

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Maru lately? Nobody has posted on it in some time.

    It's very close to Ocean Wave both in Berkley area.
    I think the new sp is Lisa, who gave an excellent firm massage. She wore a mask the whole time. 40+, thin with small b's. HJ was average.

  3. #25712

    Bria loren

    Has anyone ever seen brie and her massage and milking table. Can't find out if she is real.

  4. #25711

    Liaa

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlay  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ she used oil all over my body and got ever ache out especially my lower back and legs, I'm feeling like a million bucks rite now. I guess everyone will have there own opinion but my visit was 100% worth it and it also helps that she looks amazing too.
    Looks like liaa made it to the board. The massage is zero pressure feather duster, which is fine with me. I'm not there for her massage skills or lack of efforts.

  5. #25710
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlay  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ she used oil all over my body and got ever ache out especially my lower back and legs, I'm feeling like a million bucks rite now. I guess everyone will have there own opinion but my visit was 100% worth it and it also helps that she looks amazing too.
    I don't see it she's a 5 out of 10 naked! Completely average nothing special there!

  6. #25709

    Liaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon25  [View Original Post]
    You've never had a decent massage then, she has zero skills!
    I beg to differ she used oil all over my body and got ever ache out especially my lower back and legs, I'm feeling like a million bucks rite now. I guess everyone will have there own opinion but my visit was 100% worth it and it also helps that she looks amazing too.

  7. #25708

    Travelling, lf cute with standard ending

    Hey guys I'll be travelling next month and I'm looking for a provider with a simple standard ending that is attractive and doesn't rush preferably. Any suggestions near the airport area?

  8. #25707
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlay  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Liaa today for a body rub, set up 1 hour very easy to get ahold of and set up an appointment that's actually on time for a change. Clean apt, shower available Got one of the best massages I've had in a long time definitely worth the money, great conversation, very beautiful and attractive young lady. I will definitely be going back. Only massage and diy was offered.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1639735
    You've never had a decent massage then, she has zero skills!

  9. #25706

  10. #25705

    Liaa

    I went and saw Liaa today for a body rub, set up 1 hour very easy to get ahold of and set up an appointment that's actually on time for a change. Clean apt, shower available Got one of the best massages I've had in a long time definitely worth the money, great conversation, very beautiful and attractive young lady. I will definitely be going back. Only massage and diy was offered.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1639735

  11. #25704
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    South side of auburn rd, 1/4 mile west of Rochester rd.

    Strictly professional (light teasing, otc roaming, dirty talk) strictly diy, but the massage is the best around.

    7/ hour.

    Enjoy.

    Sn.
    Yes, you are right. Just massage, nothing else included.

  12. #25703

    Appreciate the help

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of BB, but best option within 15 miles with more than HJ is healing plus, westland, spring well, romulus, magic on 8 mile, detroit.
    Thank you sir. Will check one of these out for sure.

  13. #25702
    Quote Originally Posted by MaeBhuyr  [View Original Post]
    Got a little busy in here, still looking for help.
    Not sure of BB, but best option within 15 miles with more than HJ is healing plus, westland, spring well, romulus, magic on 8 mile, detroit.

  14. #25701
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo24  [View Original Post]
    Is this site really worth it? Any similar sites that provide the same info?

    To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.
    Trust me. Those 3 credit cards got accepted.

  15. #25700

    Instagram Maria. Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    Imagine how responsive she'll be once she has your $50 deposit. No how. No way. Never send any of these ladies a deposit.
    She mentioned that her new client policy requires a deposit for her "piece of mind and protection". I'm not sure how a deposit gives protection, but I'll pass for now. I know she's reviewed a few times but giving anyone a deposit makes me uneasy. I'd much rather just pay cash in hand. I'm sure she'd be much busier if she ditched the deposit policy. But to each their own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape