Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 1418 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18536

    0801

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Is her number still end 0801.
    Yes. You have the correct last 4 digits.

  2. #18535

    What is DI?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    DI is your best bet. There's a whole thread for it.

    I don't know much about STG or EA though. I stopped using that when I got confirmed with DI.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames - she's well reviewed though I haven't seen her in ages.
    What's DI? I can't seem to find any threads for it when searching?

  3. #18534

    Toftt

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85855827

    Nice enough dream. I'm a little shy and careful on first dreams so didn't ask for anything crazy but standard warm up and standard positions were available. Not covered till main event but I also told her up front I'm a good tipper so maybe that was a factor on that. Of course most providers are okay with that so she may do that as a standard for everyone. Not sure if time is watched closely as I voluntarily left a little bit early. She is real and friendly though but I would not go back because I consider her more of an avg build which isn't what I go for.

  4. #18533
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Is that the grandma with big fake tits? Former DI lady I believe.
    That description doesn't sound super flattering, but sounds like you are thinking of the same person. Grandma (not 100%) but she is more MILF appearance wise. Used to be with DI, yup. Big Titties. Yup.

  5. #18532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 669

    Cali

    I really hate to be one of those but here I am asking.

    Any info on Cali? A search hasn't produced anything that I believe pertains to this particular Cali.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/828146609282

  6. #18531

    Lesson learned that you already knew!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    This one said she was staying at a hotel on the west side. We negotiated $$ for 1 hour. She then asked for. 5 down as a "booking charge. " Against my better judgement, I sent it to her via cashapp .Avoid this scammer. Just when I thought I stopped listening to my little head.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/85844405
    I'm sure you learned the appropriate lesson. My own two cents toward prevention, this ad contains clues that it's a scam. "Available for both sex calls" and "video selling at best rate". This isn't common phrasing, so I suspect whoever wrote the ad isn't a native English speaker. The repetitive claims in the ad also don't ring true. They are worded differently but say the same thing. One more thing indicating stolen photos. The provider is likely real, somewhere. Several photos indicating a few years of posting. If you haven't seen her here before, and she isn't stating why she is suddenly posting in Indy, it's likely because she isn't doing the posting. I know a provider in Louisville who had her photos stolen for posts here in Indy, so I know this happens. All said, you know you shouldn't have sent a deposit!

  7. #18530

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Tabby is finally taking appointments again. Just letting everyone know.
    Is her number still end 0801.

  8. #18529

    Beware!

    This one said she was staying at a hotel on the west side. We negotiated $$ for 1 hour. She then asked for. 5 down as a "booking charge. " Against my better judgement, I sent it to her via cashapp. Drove to the appointed location. When I got there she texted that since I was a new client, I had to cashapp the rest, then she'd come out to receive me. No way. Told her I'd hand her the cash when she came out. She kept lowering the amount of the second advance. I left and went home. She (or he) probably wasn't even there. Out. 5, but could have been worse. Avoid this scammer. Just when I thought I stopped listening to my little head.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/85844405

  9. #18528
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Tabby is finally taking appointments again. Just letting everyone know.
    Is that the grandma with big fake tits? Former DI lady I believe.

  10. #18527

    Tabby is active

    Tabby is finally taking appointments again. Just letting everyone know.

  11. #18526

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about Atlanta but folks around these parts don't enjoy CBJ. With her no's, rates and looks I would much rather beat off. We have much better options here in Indy than this visiting ho.
    I've been reading about "GPS" as I browse and this girl seems to have it. Been around long enough to know when to cut losses so I bailed before losing anything but time. She just had a ride demeanor which told me what to expect.

  12. #18525
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSon07  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettharlow

    I saw this girls a few years ago, when she was on SeekingArrangment. She was pretty fun. Very short, a slightly curvy then, and great boobs. BBBJ was great. Her donation request back then was obviously lower. Has anyone seen her lately? I'm sure she's a few pounds bigger these days.
    Never been with her, but she looks quite nice and worthy in my book. But 50% down to secure date. That leaves me struggling a bit.

  13. #18524

    Single Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this evening, she gave a great massage then a BBBJ and then we moved to Missionary all raw great time and she does like it rough if that's something you like.

  14. #18523

    Best options

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Share some then. From what I've read, options are few.
    DI is your best bet. There's a whole thread for it.

    I don't know much about STG or EA though. I stopped using that when I got confirmed with DI.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames - she's well reviewed though I haven't seen her in ages.

  15. #18522

    Please sharw

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about Atlanta but folks around these parts don't enjoy CBJ. With her no's, rates and looks I would much rather beat off. We have much better options here in Indy than this visiting ho.
    Cool. Share some then. From what I've read, options are few.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape