Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10841

    Hanna

    Any encounters with this one.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...asure/47911309

    I would love to add her to the collection.

  2. #10840

    Or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryMike  [View Original Post]
    My first time partaking in years, I have always seen this girls ad and finally decided to go for it. I was so nervous my teeth rattled but I have no regrets. This young lady was patient with me and made me relax enough to enjoy myself quickly. I did plan to only talk and get a good massage. I didn't think I'd be up for much more with my nerves anyway but her oral talents are amazing. With a capital A. Did I get special treatment because she either liked me or she really likes what she does. I scheduled the next play time as soon as I left. Have the ladies gotten better in the last few years or what?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/526097828038
    Glad you had a good time! I think the hobby is as it always has been. People on here are always waxing nostalgic about the good old days, how much better the hobby used to be. But was it? I've been in for more than a decade now, and the talent out there have most always been drug addicts or generally unreliable, otherwise why would they be selling it? Yes, there are ebbs and flows, the occasional star who is particularly talented or not an addict, but that's the exception. Bottom line, I think hobbling and tricking is about the same as it's been. Forever??

  3. #10839

    Journey MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's happened with journey in Hamburg I tried contacting the number I had for her but it says it's not in service no more and I haven't seen her post any ads thanks in advance.
    Same here. Love her but can't contact her anymore. Did any mongers wife her up LOL.

  4. #10838

    Never got her name

    My first time partaking in years, I have always seen this girls ad and finally decided to go for it. I was so nervous my teeth rattled but I have no regrets. This young lady was patient with me and made me relax enough to enjoy myself quickly. I did plan to only talk and get a good massage. I didn't think I'd be up for much more with my nerves anyway but her oral talents are amazing. With a capital A. Did I get special treatment because she either liked me or she really likes what she does. I scheduled the next play time as soon as I left. Have the ladies gotten better in the last few years or what?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/526097828038

  5. #10837

    Journey

    Does anyone know what's happened with journey in Hamburg I tried contacting the number I had for her but it says it's not in service no more and I haven't seen her post any ads thanks in advance.

  6. #10836

    More on Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    If anybody sees her and can speak to the weight issue and confirm that she's now close to her pics in size, please post. If so, I might have to see her again.
    Unfortunately, she's not closer to the pics. She's a fun girl but the pics are definitely from a better time.

    My report from 2 months ago:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...118&viewfull=1#post5934118.

    That said, I would consider seeing her again so YMMV!

  7. #10835

    Judy, aka JuJu

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    She is real and she is fantastic. Just don't let her rush you, she is no newbie at the game. Be clear of your dream before you sleep.
    I haven't seen her for almost a year, and that was a BBBJCIM, car date. She had just got out of the Gray-bar Resort after a while there. She's a sweet girl with decent skills, but will try to rush you if you let her. At that time she was quite a bit bigger than her pics would lead you to believe. But the food they serve at that Resort is all fat and starch, so maybe she's dropped some of that extra weight by now. If anybody sees her and can speak to the weight issue and confirm that she's now close to her pics in size, please post. If so, I might have to see her again.

  8. #10834
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the area, and I've seen this ad posted quite a bit on STG:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/903039849168

    I'm sure she's real I thought I saw a short review of her a while ago, but anymore in depth info on her?
    She is real and she is fantastic. Just don't let her rush you, she is no newbie at the game. Be clear of your dream before you sleep.

  9. #10833

    Total scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    A couple of her posts included Chapter 1 and 2 of her 5000 page novel and buried therein she states, "no sex". No posts from her since 7-4-22. Most probably not even such a person exists here and is just an online scam. That post is why I almost always steer away from the young tight bodies and look for the ladies that appear that they'd be appreciative. Like the elderly or skanks or chubbies (not including some of the beasts posing as women on Lexington STG) who just might be nymphos.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/d...u/114433020477
    Cryptic post. But definitely a scam. You can start at "accepting payment methods". Crypto Currency, Visa / Mc / Amex not one of the legit gals accept these forms much less know what crypto is.

  10. #10832

    Scary

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. I wasn't mongering at the time so there's no escort to be wary of.

    Shell station at Newtown Pike / New Circle at 3 pm in the afternoon. Just stopped to get gas and some coffee.

    Called the cops and my car manufacturer immediately and they had it tracked in minutes. Car back in my possession in < an hour.

    Pretty harrowing but I wasn't hurt and the only thing I was out was my keys. Of course, that's nearly a grand loss due to the ridiculous cost to replace my car key, and I had a locksmith change the locks on my house that night just in case.

    It has definitely made me a lot more nervous in general and I really want to avoid the whole north side of town now.

    And when I see someone as at a hotel / motel now, I basically sprint to / from my car, so I am definitely not over it yet mentally.
    Thanks for the information. That is very scary. Lots of gals work or worked out of Motel 6. I stopped there many times. I'll probably avoid in the future. But is anywhere safe anymore. Glad you are ok could have been tragic. What was his / her.

    Description.

  11. #10831

    A few pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBluee  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and love seeing this beautiful lady, content would be nice for days I can't get out to play. Anyone know what she offers? Are they good videos? I've bought from a girl in the past and got 15 second clips.
    It's a few short clips, terrible angles, and some pics. I bought them as an effort to try and make an inroads, still got ghosted in the parking lot. Waste of time.

  12. #10830

    Too much fat

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    A couple of her posts included Chapter 1 and 2 of her 5000 page novel and buried therein she states, "no sex". No posts from her since 7-4-22. Most probably not even such a person exists here and is just an online scam. That post is why I almost always steer away from the young tight bodies and look for the ladies that appear that they'd be appreciative. Like the elderly or skanks or chubbies (not including some of the beasts posing as women on Lexington STG) who just might be nymphos.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/d...u/114433020477
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCats  [View Original Post]
    Looked quite a bit bigger than her pics, so I opted to turn around and leave.
    Way too much fat on stg site. Every single provider is fat. Sure glad I have a regular.

  13. #10829
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverGetCaught  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the problem is but I can't seem to get a hold of her when I call. It rings a few times and then gives me a busy signal. I hope I'm not blocked or something. She and I always had good interactions and I always tipped.
    Probably should try texting. If she is using an app like TextNow and doesn't have it set up to receive and make calls then that's what you get.

  14. #10828

    Not my style

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her for a visit and got ghosted when it was time to meet. Texted me 5 hours later saying she fell to sleep. Let me know if you ever hook up. She looks like she's worth it if you can catch her.
    Looked quite a bit bigger than her pics, so I opted to turn around and leave.

  15. #10827

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her I haven't seen any reviews on her, looks like she is seeing separate and not duo.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/336067753415
    I contacted her for a visit and got ghosted when it was time to meet. Texted me 5 hours later saying she fell to sleep. Let me know if you ever hook up. She looks like she's worth it if you can catch her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape