Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 17951
-
07-15-22 13:15 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 87Hanna
Any encounters with this one.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...asure/47911309
I would love to add her to the collection.
-
07-14-22 22:27 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 81Or what?
Glad you had a good time! I think the hobby is as it always has been. People on here are always waxing nostalgic about the good old days, how much better the hobby used to be. But was it? I've been in for more than a decade now, and the talent out there have most always been drug addicts or generally unreliable, otherwise why would they be selling it? Yes, there are ebbs and flows, the occasional star who is particularly talented or not an addict, but that's the exception. Bottom line, I think hobbling and tricking is about the same as it's been. Forever??
Originally Posted by LegendaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 18:42 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 89Journey MIA
Same here. Love her but can't contact her anymore. Did any mongers wife her up LOL.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 17:04 #10838Regular Member

Posts: 8Never got her name
My first time partaking in years, I have always seen this girls ad and finally decided to go for it. I was so nervous my teeth rattled but I have no regrets. This young lady was patient with me and made me relax enough to enjoy myself quickly. I did plan to only talk and get a good massage. I didn't think I'd be up for much more with my nerves anyway but her oral talents are amazing. With a capital A. Did I get special treatment because she either liked me or she really likes what she does. I scheduled the next play time as soon as I left. Have the ladies gotten better in the last few years or what?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/526097828038
-
07-14-22 16:12 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 292Journey
Does anyone know what's happened with journey in Hamburg I tried contacting the number I had for her but it says it's not in service no more and I haven't seen her post any ads thanks in advance.
-
07-14-22 13:22 #10836Banned Member

Posts: 133More on Juju
Unfortunately, she's not closer to the pics. She's a fun girl but the pics are definitely from a better time.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
My report from 2 months ago:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...118&viewfull=1#post5934118.
That said, I would consider seeing her again so YMMV!
-
07-14-22 08:14 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 445Judy, aka JuJu
I haven't seen her for almost a year, and that was a BBBJCIM, car date. She had just got out of the Gray-bar Resort after a while there. She's a sweet girl with decent skills, but will try to rush you if you let her. At that time she was quite a bit bigger than her pics would lead you to believe. But the food they serve at that Resort is all fat and starch, so maybe she's dropped some of that extra weight by now. If anybody sees her and can speak to the weight issue and confirm that she's now close to her pics in size, please post. If so, I might have to see her again.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:13 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 87She is real and she is fantastic. Just don't let her rush you, she is no newbie at the game. Be clear of your dream before you sleep.
Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 03:16 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 437Total scam
Cryptic post. But definitely a scam. You can start at "accepting payment methods". Crypto Currency, Visa / Mc / Amex not one of the legit gals accept these forms much less know what crypto is.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 03:06 #10832Senior Member

Posts: 437Scary
Thanks for the information. That is very scary. Lots of gals work or worked out of Motel 6. I stopped there many times. I'll probably avoid in the future. But is anywhere safe anymore. Glad you are ok could have been tragic. What was his / her.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
Description.
-
07-12-22 22:53 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 30A few pics
It's a few short clips, terrible angles, and some pics. I bought them as an effort to try and make an inroads, still got ghosted in the parking lot. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by BigBluee
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 12:16 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 147Too much fat
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
Way too much fat on stg site. Every single provider is fat. Sure glad I have a regular.
Originally Posted by BlueCats
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 11:58 #10829Banned Member

Posts: 1056Probably should try texting. If she is using an app like TextNow and doesn't have it set up to receive and make calls then that's what you get.
Originally Posted by NeverGetCaught
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:56 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 25Not my style
Looked quite a bit bigger than her pics, so I opted to turn around and leave.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:22 #10827Senior Member

Posts: 334Raven
I contacted her for a visit and got ghosted when it was time to meet. Texted me 5 hours later saying she fell to sleep. Let me know if you ever hook up. She looks like she's worth it if you can catch her.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




