Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10826
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome. Best BBBJ.

    And breasts I've found. And I've sampled a significant portion of local talent.
    I don't know what the problem is but I can't seem to get a hold of her when I call. It rings a few times and then gives me a busy signal. I hope I'm not blocked or something. She and I always had good interactions and I always tipped.

  2. #10825

    Fake?

    So I say its a fake ad! Pic 1 and 4 are different people. Tattoo?? Different cell phone in each pic. Use google search and tineye to check pics.

  3. #10824

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the area, and I've seen this ad posted quite a bit on STG:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/903039849168

    I'm sure she's real I thought I saw a short review of her a while ago, but anymore in depth info on her?
    Her pictures look amazing and when you see her in person you see how old she actually is. I declined but she seemed nice.

  4. #10823

    Anyone seen this new girl? Very interested


  5. #10822

    Sexy Princess

    Anyone know who this is? Her tattoos look familiar?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/725584346148

  6. #10821

    Raven

    Has anyone seen her I haven't seen any reviews on her, looks like she is seeing separate and not duo.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/336067753415

  7. #10820

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    You text her and she'll send you her cashapp and then she sends you a Dropbox link.
    I've seen her a few times and love seeing this beautiful lady, content would be nice for days I can't get out to play. Anyone know what she offers? Are they good videos? I've bought from a girl in the past and got 15 second clips.

  8. #10819

    Kristen's Content

    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    On her ad Kristen says she has content for sale but no link?
    You text her and she'll send you her cashapp and then she sends you a Dropbox link.

  9. #10818

    Visiting the area

    I'm in the area, and I've seen this ad posted quite a bit on STG:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/903039849168

    I'm sure she's real I thought I saw a short review of her a while ago, but anymore in depth info on her?

  10. #10817

    Kristen Content for sale?

    On her ad Kristen says she has content for sale but no link?

  11. #10816
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    I remember asking about her a while back. TGBTT, someone told me she is a fitness model (LA I think? Be careful.
    Bummer, but not surprising.

    So what's the scam if she isn't asking for a deposit? Just a bait and switch / catfish / totally different chick when you show up?

    Or is it a robbery situation?

    It seems like the outright scams usually out themselves by asking for a deposit (and usually have sketchy google image results).

  12. #10815

    Richmond Kate

    Has anyone seen or heard from Richmond Kate lately last I saw her was like 2 weeks ago haven't seen ad posted in awhile either last time I saw her she said she was going back to court over that shit from a couple years ago was just wondering if everything worked out I would appreciate any info if anyone knows anything.

  13. #10814

    Tgbtt

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I am incredibly curious about this one as well. Her latest ad:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/933790912843

    She doesn't require a deposit which is usually a huge sign of being legit. But is that enough of a green flag?

    She's pretty nice in texts and talks like a normal human who speaks English. Is that enough of a green flag?

    Her pictures are really nice (danger! Google image search results:

    The first few are fine. No hits anywhere.

    1 & 2) These are fine. No hits anywhere.

    3) Links back to a STG post she made in December of 2021. Good sign?

    4) Links to some weird photo aggregator webpage. That might be sketchy? I dunno. https://bit.ly/3NVM1ag.

    5) Another has 3 results (again, a STG ad) and then 2 random pages that aren't escort sites: https://bit.ly/3IGley5.

    6) Her last two: one someone scraped and added to a FB photo page, and the last one looks like its also used here:

    https://xraters.com/escorts-review/nadia/5096530902

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    If so, please reply or DM or both!

    I am considering trying her either way, but I got robbed at gunpoint 2 weeks ago so I'm especially nervous in general right now (not from an escort which is why I haven't posted, but it was still scary as hell).
    I remember asking about her a while back. TGBTT, someone told me she is a fitness model (LA I think? Be careful.

  14. #10813
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. Who, what, when and where? Would like to know so as to avoid.
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. I wasn't mongering at the time so there's no escort to be wary of.

    Shell station at Newtown Pike / New Circle at 3 pm in the afternoon. Just stopped to get gas and some coffee.

    Called the cops and my car manufacturer immediately and they had it tracked in minutes. Car back in my possession in < an hour.

    Pretty harrowing but I wasn't hurt and the only thing I was out was my keys. Of course, that's nearly a grand loss due to the ridiculous cost to replace my car key, and I had a locksmith change the locks on my house that night just in case.

    It has definitely made me a lot more nervous in general and I really want to avoid the whole north side of town now.

    And when I see someone as at a hotel / motel now, I basically sprint to / from my car, so I am definitely not over it yet mentally.

  15. #10812

    Robbed at Gunpoint?

    Sorry to hear that. Who, what, when and where? Would like to know so as to avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I am incredibly curious about this one as well. Her latest ad:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/933790912843

    She doesn't require a deposit which is usually a huge sign of being legit. But is that enough of a green flag?

    She's pretty nice in texts and talks like a normal human who speaks English. Is that enough of a green flag?

    Her pictures are really nice (danger! Google image search results:

    The first few are fine. No hits anywhere.

    1 & 2) These are fine. No hits anywhere.

    3) Links back to a STG post she made in December of 2021. Good sign?

    4) Links to some weird photo aggregator webpage. That might be sketchy? I dunno. https://bit.ly/3NVM1ag.

    5) Another has 3 results (again, a STG ad) and then 2 random pages that aren't escort sites: https://bit.ly/3IGley5.

    6) Her last two: one someone scraped and added to a FB photo page, and the last one looks like its also used here:

    https://xraters.com/escorts-review/nadia/5096530902

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    If so, please reply or DM or both!

    I am considering trying her either way, but I got robbed at gunpoint 2 weeks ago so I'm especially nervous in general right now (not from an escort which is why I haven't posted, but it was still scary as hell).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape