Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 11033
-
07-12-22 11:30 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 340She looks good. Does she allow BBFS, or Greek?
Originally Posted by TheInfJester
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
07-11-22 23:09 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 387Angelica
Been there done that. I saw her a bunch when she first started and her menu was more open. Now she only does OC most of the time. Her time management and response time are not great. Makes it hard to book a room somewhere and have her be reliable to come through. I don't ever bring anyone to my home. She was really submissive and fun at one time. Haven't seen her in a while. A little below premium prices last time I saw her. Went up a little from when she started.
Originally Posted by TheInfJester
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 21:55 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 91Angelica Rose
Hi all,
I spent a couple of hours with Angelica Rose last week, and damn was she fun! She's total GFE, submissive, and compliant. Pics are up to date and accurate. She's fun to chat with, and eager to please. I recommend without reservation.
https://tryst.link/escort/meetangelicarose
Stay safe out there.
Jester.
-
07-11-22 20:09 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 92Yeah no kidding. If TNA 2. 0 actually happens be interesting to see if those rates carry back over. Glad I got my regulars who haven't adjusted for inflation yet.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 20:06 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 285Casey Taylor Group
I don't think it's a huge secret, but just a reminder that texting any of the CT group is actually going to the booker in LA, Robbie. He's a good guy and gets good reports from all the women. I had several give me their direct number, but I'd just assume go through Robbie. As far as I know, he used TNA exclusively for the Seattle and Portland markets. So with TNA down, he's out. He maintains the same and other crew members in LA and other markets where he doesn't rely on TNA.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 19:09 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 170Yeah its crazy!
They don't give a damn about services, pandemics, rates and your feelings!
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
Crazy. Oh well.
-
07-11-22 15:42 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 46Puffy Provider
Hey gents,
Any intel on a local provider with particularly puffy nipples? Been looking to experience this for some time.
-
07-11-22 15:40 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 208Tryst
Is it me or are these women insane.
Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.
-
07-11-22 15:35 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 208Porn
Someone posted a link to xvideos (forgot who) had a great time watching.
Just wondering if there are any other providers on xvideos I can see.
Not looking for *.
-
07-10-22 16:06 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 2184Casey
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Yeah that is likely. I think (and this is just my opinion) it is more likely that she said that not for advertising but more from a security. Checking of references perspective. There are other places to validate if hobbyist is a scam (E. G. P411 etc). But I bet Casey and team rely on their network on TNA to validate / check references before deciding to meet.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 15:16 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 448I'm guessing tna was their main advertising board?
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 14:53 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 460Strange. Why?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 14:45 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 671Thanks for the heads up, as I was thinking of contacting their booker as well to see what their plan was.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
I'm not too surprised as they're likely concerned with properly vetting people given their volume. I guess there's not enough regulars to make anywhere near what they'd make with the site up either.
According to tna's status page, they're saying it may be up within a couple weeks.
-
07-10-22 14:35 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 256Casey Tyler Group
Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.
Originally Posted by WhoaTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 13:38 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 36LA Girls
Anyone have contact info for the Casey Tyler girls? Or their handlers? Camilla Love was my fave, but I had pretty good experiences with all of them. I don't have any numbers saved though. Do they have a website? You can PM me please. TIA.












Reply With Quote





