Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 736 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5483
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I spent a couple of hours with Angelica Rose last week, and damn was she fun! She's total GFE, submissive, and compliant. Pics are up to date and accurate. She's fun to chat with, and eager to please. I recommend without reservation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/meetangelicarose

    Stay safe out there.

    Jester.
    She looks good. Does she allow BBFS, or Greek?

    Thank you.

  2. #5482

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I spent a couple of hours with Angelica Rose last week, and damn was she fun! She's total GFE, submissive, and compliant. Pics are up to date and accurate. She's fun to chat with, and eager to please. I recommend without reservation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/meetangelicarose

    Stay safe out there.

    Jester.
    Been there done that. I saw her a bunch when she first started and her menu was more open. Now she only does OC most of the time. Her time management and response time are not great. Makes it hard to book a room somewhere and have her be reliable to come through. I don't ever bring anyone to my home. She was really submissive and fun at one time. Haven't seen her in a while. A little below premium prices last time I saw her. Went up a little from when she started.

  3. #5481

    Angelica Rose

    Hi all,

    I spent a couple of hours with Angelica Rose last week, and damn was she fun! She's total GFE, submissive, and compliant. Pics are up to date and accurate. She's fun to chat with, and eager to please. I recommend without reservation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/meetangelicarose

    Stay safe out there.

    Jester.

  4. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are these women insane.

    Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.
    Yeah no kidding. If TNA 2. 0 actually happens be interesting to see if those rates carry back over. Glad I got my regulars who haven't adjusted for inflation yet.

  5. #5479

    Casey Taylor Group

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that is likely. I think (and this is just my opinion) it is more likely that she said that not for advertising but more from a security. Checking of references perspective. There are other places to validate if hobbyist is a scam (E. G. P411 etc). But I bet Casey and team rely on their network on TNA to validate / check references before deciding to meet.
    I don't think it's a huge secret, but just a reminder that texting any of the CT group is actually going to the booker in LA, Robbie. He's a good guy and gets good reports from all the women. I had several give me their direct number, but I'd just assume go through Robbie. As far as I know, he used TNA exclusively for the Seattle and Portland markets. So with TNA down, he's out. He maintains the same and other crew members in LA and other markets where he doesn't rely on TNA.

  6. #5478

    Yeah its crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are these women insane.

    Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.
    They don't give a damn about services, pandemics, rates and your feelings!

    Crazy. Oh well.

  7. #5477

    Puffy Provider

    Hey gents,

    Any intel on a local provider with particularly puffy nipples? Been looking to experience this for some time.

  8. #5476

    Tryst

    Is it me or are these women insane.

    Seeing tna chick's who sold an hour for 300 max now selling for 500 is funny and frustrating LOL.

  9. #5475

    Porn

    Someone posted a link to xvideos (forgot who) had a great time watching.

    Just wondering if there are any other providers on xvideos I can see.

    Not looking for *.

  10. #5474

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, as I was thinking of contacting their booker as well to see what their plan was.

    I'm not too surprised as they're likely concerned with properly vetting people given their volume. I guess there's not enough regulars to make anywhere near what they'd make with the site up either.

    According to tna's status page, they're saying it may be up within a couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Strange. Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing tna was their main advertising board?
    Yeah that is likely. I think (and this is just my opinion) it is more likely that she said that not for advertising but more from a security. Checking of references perspective. There are other places to validate if hobbyist is a scam (E. G. P411 etc). But I bet Casey and team rely on their network on TNA to validate / check references before deciding to meet.

  11. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Strange. Why?
    I'm guessing tna was their main advertising board?

  12. #5472
    Strange. Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.

  13. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.
    Thanks for the heads up, as I was thinking of contacting their booker as well to see what their plan was.

    I'm not too surprised as they're likely concerned with properly vetting people given their volume. I guess there's not enough regulars to make anywhere near what they'd make with the site up either.

    According to tna's status page, they're saying it may be up within a couple weeks.

  14. #5470

    Casey Tyler Group

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info for the Casey Tyler girls? Or their handlers? Camilla Love was my fave, but I had pretty good experiences with all of them. I don't have any numbers saved though. Do they have a website? You can PM me please. TIA.
    Your post prompted me to reach out to Casey. She quickly replied back that no one from the group will visit Seattle unless the site comes back.

  15. #5469

    LA Girls

    Anyone have contact info for the Casey Tyler girls? Or their handlers? Camilla Love was my fave, but I had pretty good experiences with all of them. I don't have any numbers saved though. Do they have a website? You can PM me please. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape