Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 531 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5159

    Lovekphilly

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12  [View Original Post]
    Go to Twitter and search for lovekphilly!
    The Twitter account is disabled. Anyone try the service?

    I reached out to them with very little response. They just asked me how I heard of them. End up going to EMP, aways a great experience. Top notch.

  2. #5158

    Paying Up Front

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmajr  [View Original Post]
    So after I saw a report of a positive car date on here I hit her up and long story short she's a thief. It's my own fault. Basically I spent most of yesterday texting her and she was supposedly staying in willow grove which isn't far from me so I get up there and she ghosts. No worries money is still in my pocket. Go home rub one out, all is right in the world. Then I woke and figured let me see what's up with her today so I asked her to call me. She called and I talked to a very coherent sexy sounding girl and after she apologized offered to make good on a date. She gives me a location and I'm there at the agreed time. She called and said she was running late but give her five minutes and if she's not there leave. I stayed and sure enough five minutes later she's in the parking lot and jumps in my car. Smelled like a carton of cigarettes and dirt and I'm sure the long sleeves in 90 degree weather was hiding something but her face was gorgeous. Then she says she needs x amount to keep her room at the hotel and pulled out the app she was using for said room. Asked instead of cash can I cashapp her so the money is right in her account then she will run in pay for the room and the fun can begin. Well being skeptical I said I'll pay half cash app now and and the rest in the room which she was cool with. Then she said let me run in and pay to keep the room and come in five minutes.

    Do I need to tell the rest? Five minutes goes by and she texts one more min but no room number. Then I call her number and I'm fucking blocked. She ran out the back door to who knows where. So be careful out there guys. I'm not sure how I'll get back at her but I'm not letting this one slide.
    You should never ever let the little head prevail and pay any girl up front, unless you are about to be immediately satisfied: that includes SWs, Escorts, UTRs or SBs. Every now and then you might get lucky, but it just isn't worth the risk to let a provider out of your sight (or worse yet, remotely pay them by phone) after payment. There are way too many stories in this forum about the bad results from up front payment. I myself made that mistake once, full well strongly suspecting that the UTR girl was going to cop with the up front money and ghost me. And this was a girl I had been with many times, and I felt there was some level of trust established. She apologized profusely the next time we got together, and I made sure to get more than my money's worth as contrition, BUT, it taught me a lesson well worth remembering.

  3. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if yall remember the black pornstar Adina Jewel from the early 2000's. I follow her on IG and she said she would be in town tomorrow. I DM'd her and she said she is doing personal bookings. She was definitely one of the throat goats of porn and I got to try get that one time LOL.

    Here's her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/adinajewel_pebbles/
    I don't have Instagram, does she have a number or email I can reach. Would love to see her.

  4. #5156

    Lovekphilly. Ch

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12  [View Original Post]
    Go to Twitter and search for lovekphilly!
    Their Twitter account got restricted. Their homepage is lovekphilly. Ch.

  5. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutsLover  [View Original Post]
    I did it, double with Suzie & Jenny, fully satisfied, all my energy has been sucked by those two lovely Korean dolls! They sucked, licked, fucked, kissed, none stop for the first 30 min, couldn't hold anymore, did it on one them, and they kept going for another 15 min, and did it again, I had to tell them to stop! Shit, I'll prepare for this next time, will return like a gladiator, never felt so defeated, they are sex-bomb, guys, when you go there, be prepared! Although they do CFS only, you will be attacked, fucked by them from everywhere!
    Do you have their number?

  6. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    So how does anyone find this one girl, let alone both? Link?
    You can find this ROCKSTAR and her radically sexual friends from here:

    https://twitter.com/lovekphilly?s=21...05Gwz5CRGyu0wA

  7. #5153

    Twitter=LoveKPhilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    So how does anyone find this one girl, let alone both? Link?
    Go to Twitter and search for lovekphilly!

  8. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if yall remember the black pornstar Adina Jewel from the early 2000's. I follow her on IG and she said she would be in town tomorrow. I DM'd her and she said she is doing personal bookings. She was definitely one of the throat goats of porn and I got to try get that one time LOL.

    Here's her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/adinajewel_pebbles/
    I remember her and obsession too I want some obsession I had a session with pornstar Diamond a few years back $200.00 for one hour she was living in the Bronx. She moved to Cali damn. This is her IG

    https://instagram.com/ladyvalfreyja?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

  9. #5151

    Here you go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    So how does anyone find this one girl, let alone both? Link?
    Love K Philly dot com.

    Good luck, she's a SEXBOMB!!

  10. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutsLover  [View Original Post]
    I did it, double with Suzie & Jenny, fully satisfied, all my energy has been sucked by those two lovely Korean dolls! They sucked, licked, fucked, kissed, none stop for the first 30 min, couldn't hold anymore, did it on one them, and they kept going for another 15 min, and did it again, I had to tell them to stop! Shit, I'll prepare for this next time, will return like a gladiator, never felt so defeated, they are sex-bomb, guys, when you go there, be prepared! Although they do CFS only, you will be attacked, fucked by them from everywhere!
    So how does anyone find this one girl, let alone both? Link?

  11. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmajr  [View Original Post]
    So after I saw a report of a positive car date on here I hit her up and long story short she's a thief. It's my own fault. Basically I spent most of yesterday texting her and she was supposedly staying in willow grove which isn't far from me so I get up there and she ghosts. No worries money is still in my pocket. Go home rub one out, all is right in the world. Then I woke and figured let me see what's up with her today so I asked her to call me. She called and I talked to a very coherent sexy sounding girl and after she apologized offered to make good on a date. She gives me a location and I'm there at the agreed time. She called and said she was running late but give her five minutes and if she's not there leave. I stayed and sure enough five minutes later she's in the parking lot and jumps in my car. Smelled like a carton of cigarettes and dirt and I'm sure the long sleeves in 90 degree weather was hiding something but her face was gorgeous. Then she says she needs x amount to keep her room at the hotel and pulled out the app she was using for said room. Asked instead of cash can I cashapp her so the money is right in her account then she will run in pay for the room and the fun can begin. Well being skeptical I said I'll pay half cash app now and and the rest in the room which she was cool with. Then she said let me run in and pay to keep the room and come in five minutes.

    Do I need to tell the rest? Five minutes goes by and she texts one more min but no room number. Then I call her number and I'm fucking blocked. She ran out the back door to who knows where. So be careful out there guys. I'm not sure how I'll get back at her but I'm not letting this one slide.
    Damn sorry to hear she ghosted you after taking your money, curios did she look like her pictures? Was she that hot redhead in the full body pic?

  12. #5148
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 7

    Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12  [View Original Post]
    Suzie LoveKPhilly.

    Location: Center City?

    Ethnicity: South Korean, Asian.

    Age: 25 28.

    Body: Tall, perky, tight (especially box), smooth, just perfect.

    Face: Pretty, sexy, young Korean girl group style.

    Services: BBBJ, Sex, CFS, but make you feel like a porn star, double with her friend (Jenny, another sexy Korean GFE).

    After filling the bag, I sucked and licked her coin hole for 20 minutes, I never saw that sensual and tight pussy like Suzie's before, especially her voice whenever she feels my tongue touching her clit, it's addictive!! I believe she's addicted to sex with men!
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3238C0AA-C62C-4373-8445-108AD395205D.jpg‎   8CF952CC-2CCA-48A0-97FF-85D2111CABC2.jpg‎   67289D61-9350-4BB9-AD86-476E475D3559.jpg‎  

  13. #5147

    Suzie the Sex-Bomb w / Jenny!

    I did it, double with Suzie & Jenny, fully satisfied, all my energy has been sucked by those two lovely Korean dolls! They sucked, licked, fucked, kissed, none stop for the first 30 min, couldn't hold anymore, did it on one them, and they kept going for another 15 min, and did it again, I had to tell them to stop! Shit, I'll prepare for this next time, will return like a gladiator, never felt so defeated, they are sex-bomb, guys, when you go there, be prepared! Although they do CFS only, you will be attacked, fucked by them from everywhere!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12  [View Original Post]
    Suzie LoveKPhilly.

    Location: Center City?

    Ethnicity: South Korean, Asian.

    Age: 25 28.

    Body: Tall, perky, tight (especially box), smooth, just perfect.

    Face: Pretty, sexy, young Korean girl group style.

    Services: BBBJ, Sex, CFS, but make you feel like a porn star, double with her friend (Jenny, another sexy Korean GFE).

    After filling the bag, I sucked and licked her coin hole for 20 minutes, I never saw that sensual and tight pussy like Suzie's before, especially her voice whenever she feels my tongue touching her clit, it's addictive!! I believe she's addicted to sex with men!

  14. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    I know sites like Tryst list trans providers even when you filter "female" in the search so be careful. It's ridiculous that they let that happen.
    Summer TS lists on STG in the female escort listings also.

    If you're not honest with your listings you should be suspended from posting for a little while as a warning and if you insist on inserting yourself into the cis female listings when you're not, you should just be banned.

  15. #5145

    Adina Jewel aka Pebbles

    I'm not sure if yall remember the black pornstar Adina Jewel from the early 2000's. I follow her on IG and she said she would be in town tomorrow. I DM'd her and she said she is doing personal bookings. She was definitely one of the throat goats of porn and I got to try get that one time LOL.

    Here's her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/adinajewel_pebbles/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape