Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 7971
-
07-11-22 17:29 #5166Banned Member

Posts: 31Amanda!
Have you seen Amanda? She's my favorite, and I believe Amanda's better than Aria! What do you think?
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 14:57 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 38Lovekphilly
I am still waiting on my references to respond back to Lovekphilly. I reached to my references to let them know but I haven't seen them in a few months, so they are being slow to reply. I did go see Aria at EPM. If you like spinners with D breast with an adorable smile and a cute little butt go see her. She is a ball of energy.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 14:48 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 38Aria at EPM
If you like spinners with large breast Aria is a sweet ball of energy that will not disappoint.
I was greet by a gorgeous 5' 4" with D size breast with a nice smile and a cute little butt upon entering. Aria helped remove my shoes and took my hand to lead me into a room. That's were all the magic happened. EPM is a delight to schedule with once you have been vetted. The scenario is the same with how things progress with most of the girls. I like knowing what's coming next.
-
07-11-22 14:14 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 748I agree with you 10,000%. It's good to know you took the education and put it to proper use.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
So many others on here just don't get it. Consequently, they just don't get it.
I do feel bad every time somebody here gets screwed over because they find themselves convinced she just wouldn't do that to him. Why wouldn't she? Maybe he thinks he's too good-looking. Or she likes his fancy car. Or possibly she's impressed by how he portrays himself and flashes that wad of cash. No matter what fantasy is stirring their brain matter or lack thereof when he hands her the cash she has him right where she wants him. It's not really her at work there. It is without doubt the drugs every time.
Proof of that is if the girl rips a guy off today and gets shot in the process, the news reports tomorrow will inevitably claim what an upstanding citizen she always was. They do it every time. Or she would go out of her way to help others. Well, she also goes out of her way to help herself when she shouldn't. Let's call a spade a spade. Somebody's not telling the truth there. Keeping in mind a girl is already breaking the law by buying and using illegal drugs, what's one more broken law if she decides to rip us off? Knowing the act is without consequence
I have always been a realist. I try not to look at anything the way I wish it was rather the way it is. If I am wrong about not giving upfront cash then who suffers? Nobody. If she cries that she's sick then tell her to go get well and we will see her after that's taken care of. She can deal with it as if we never came along. She would still need to be well. Right?
She will undoubtedly call us assholes and other pet names. I'm sure you agree it is better for her to call us an asshole than to give her front money and we end up calling her the asshole for ghosting. Agreed? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
07-11-22 13:05 #5162Banned Member

Posts: 44So Suzie squirted? Really?
Hey John Doe, is that really true that you made her squirt! Now I figured why she looked tired during the weekend, it was you, you made her excited! Fuck, can't believe it, you surely made me jealous, what's the secret? I know few EPM girls did some fake squirt, but they actually urinated on me, made my day like shit, smelled horrible! But she had clear white stuff that naturally came without ammonia, right?
By the way, do you if Jenny also squirts?
Originally Posted by JohnDoe3428
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 07:44 #5161Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 7Suzie (w / Jenny & Vicky) at LoveKPhilly in Center City
All I am going to say is. Suzie's hot, Super hot, a Rockstar, the Top GFE you can find in this field! Already scheduled for the next date. She's true GFE to the maximum, but she will make you feel like a porn star!
Agency: LoveKPhilly. Ch.
PO# 267-888-3XXX.
The room is a luxury apartment (really nice if you care about the scenery) that Suzie shares with another provider (Jenny). Once in there, I took off my shoes and Suzie led me to her bedroom. Suzie has very limited English, but she was able to communicate enough to lead the session. She welcomed me with LFK and helped me out of my clothes.
Once I was more comfortable, she gave my a very quick preview bbj. I helped her out of her clothes and we made our room to the bathroom for blue toast and a shower. Susie is gorgeous with a perfect body. I think her tits are probably fake, but it is the best pair of man mares that I have ever seen. They felt so real, but looked too perfect to be real imo. I love fake tits, so I was very pleased with Suzie's rack. The shower was pretty focused on cleaning the front and backside (inclusion the rear), but she did do a preview bbj before asking me to dry off in the bedroom while she finished showering herself.
This did not take long, and she quickly joined me in the bedroom. I lied face down and she began giving me a really awesome cat bath to my entire backside (even gave my feet a couple of licks). After teasing me, she made her way to my butt and spread my cheeks for a really nice rimjob. I wish she spent longer here (probably spent like 2-3 minutes), but her skill was excellent. She is not shy with her tongue!
This made me super aroused, and Suzie asked me to turn over for a cat bath on my entire front, which included a lot of nipple sucking. After an enjoyable tease, Suzie began an amazing DT BBBJ. I am not large at all, so YMMV, but she fit my entire cock in her mouth with super hot slurping sounds. There was no teeth at all, and this is without a doubt the best BJ I have ever received. I have seen around a dozen other providers, and Suzie is definitely better than the rest at BBBJ. After I was rock hard from the BBBJ, Suzie put on the cover.
We started in Cowgirl with DFK, and Suzie started slow, but worked her way up to a really intense ride. She knows how to ride, and she never seemed to get tired. After a while, she came, but I think she was probably faking. This was my signal to transition to mish, where Suzie was able to handle everything that I could give her. Not only was I going hard, but she was moving her pelvis to fuck me back. This felt really amazing, and made her cum for real. I wanted to taste, and gave her DATY which she seemed to enjoy. Her pussy was drenched, but I could not get her to come again.
After she faked another O, Suzie finished me with a HJ until I was ready to CIM. I left feeling very satisfied. I will definitely return to Love K Philly and will probably repeat with Suzie. I might try a double next time with Suzie and Jenny. She is there until at least late July. This was the best "first meeting" I have ever had with a provider. Book Suzie with confidence!
-
07-10-22 18:48 #5160Banned Member

Posts: 44Twitter disabled by a false report, check their TER accounts.
Lovekphilly. Ch is their website, just contact their PO and provide all the info he / she requests. It seems one of their competitors made a false report to twitter! IMHO, EMP isn't their competitor since EMP is a PSE agency. But, Suzie and Jenny are GFE / CFS only provider. You can check them through TER; Suzie's TER I'd# is 355285, Jenny's #370799. Just tell them you saw their TER reviews, but, of course, you must provide all the screening info.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 12:58 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 38Lovekphilly
The Twitter account is disabled. Anyone try the service?
Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12
[View Original Post]
I reached out to them with very little response. They just asked me how I heard of them. End up going to EMP, aways a great experience. Top notch.
-
07-10-22 08:53 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 420Paying Up Front
You should never ever let the little head prevail and pay any girl up front, unless you are about to be immediately satisfied: that includes SWs, Escorts, UTRs or SBs. Every now and then you might get lucky, but it just isn't worth the risk to let a provider out of your sight (or worse yet, remotely pay them by phone) after payment. There are way too many stories in this forum about the bad results from up front payment. I myself made that mistake once, full well strongly suspecting that the UTR girl was going to cop with the up front money and ghost me. And this was a girl I had been with many times, and I felt there was some level of trust established. She apologized profusely the next time we got together, and I made sure to get more than my money's worth as contrition, BUT, it taught me a lesson well worth remembering.
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 07:48 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 89I don't have Instagram, does she have a number or email I can reach. Would love to see her.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 06:25 #5156Banned Member

Posts: 31Lovekphilly. Ch
Their Twitter account got restricted. Their homepage is lovekphilly. Ch.
Originally Posted by MarkosMarkos12
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 01:26 #5155Regular Member

Posts: 2Do you have their number?
Originally Posted by DonutsLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 22:52 #5154Banned Member

Posts: 31You can find this ROCKSTAR and her radically sexual friends from here:
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/lovekphilly?s=21...05Gwz5CRGyu0wA
-
07-09-22 21:56 #5153Banned Member

Posts: 44Twitter=LoveKPhilly
Go to Twitter and search for lovekphilly!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 21:00 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 3005I remember her and obsession too I want some obsession I had a session with pornstar Diamond a few years back $200.00 for one hour she was living in the Bronx. She moved to Cali damn. This is her IG
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/ladyvalfreyja?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=











Reply With Quote



