Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4059

    Shaved

    But I wasn't concerned about her vagina.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! What's her body type? Shaved or the typical Chinese jungle?

  2. #4058

    Yes that's her.

    She's more playful in person so makes her seem younger.

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Are these pictures FAC posts on HX accurate?

  3. #4057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Angel Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I visited her recently and she was a good time.

    I booked HHR, for all anal, and she delivered as promised without fuss, or hurry.

    She has b cup boobs, a normal sized butt and is not old and wrinkly like the others. Perhaps mid 30's.

    She is not exactly pretty but has sharp features for a Chinese. Does not have a broad features that we come to expect.

    If you like fucking assholes and need to have some variety, I would definitely recommend her.
    Are these pictures FAC posts on HX accurate?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B83EFE5A-197B-8D1C-7AB7-15F7F08D3A96_Angel_Fullerton_6-23-22-1.jpg‎   E4DF8EC7-F040-C848-F2D6-92D68C9D3909_Angel_Fullerton_6-23-22-2.jpg‎  

  4. #4056

    Great report.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I visited her recently and she was a good time.

    I booked HHR, for all anal, and she delivered as promised without fuss, or hurry.

    She has b cup boobs, a normal sized butt and is not old and wrinkly like the others. Perhaps mid 30's.

    She is not exactly pretty but has sharp features for a Chinese. Does not have a broad features that we come to expect.

    If you like fucking assholes and need to have some variety, I would definitely recommend her.
    Thanks for the report! What's her body type? Shaved or the typical Chinese jungle?

  5. #4055

    Angel from FAC

    I visited her recently and she was a good time.

    I booked HHR, for all anal, and she delivered as promised without fuss, or hurry.

    She has b cup boobs, a normal sized butt and is not old and wrinkly like the others. Perhaps mid 30's.

    She is not exactly pretty but has sharp features for a Chinese. Does not have a broad features that we come to expect.

    If you like fucking assholes and need to have some variety, I would definitely recommend her.

  6. #4054

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    180 for 30 min.

  7. #4053
    Quote Originally Posted by WingRod  [View Original Post]
    Had seen Mayumi many times in the past and decided to try out her friend Yoko. Mayumi and Yoko both greeted me at the door. I didn't remember Mayumi being that short, but Yoko looked a foot taller side-to-side, close to 5-7 in bare feet. Overall, she looks nice, cute face, smile and body. Thin with long legs, and long black hair. Probably 35-40. Performance was lacking. Didn't allow any kissing, and no sucking on her boobs. I start on my back and she starts licking and kissing my nipples, before moving down for a nice solid BBBJ. She'd only go about 1/2 way down, but had good firm sucking, and used her other hand to cup and massage the boys, which nearly took me over the top. Flipped her around for DATY which she seemed to get into by her hip motion and soft moaning. Then moved up for mish BBFS and cip. Overall enjoyed and will probably repeat. YMMV.
    What was the damage?

  8. #4052
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #4051

    Yoko

    Had seen Mayumi many times in the past and decided to try out her friend Yoko. Mayumi and Yoko both greeted me at the door. I didn't remember Mayumi being that short, but Yoko looked a foot taller side-to-side, close to 5-7 in bare feet. Overall, she looks nice, cute face, smile and body. Thin with long legs, and long black hair. Probably 35-40. Performance was lacking. Didn't allow any kissing, and no sucking on her boobs. I start on my back and she starts licking and kissing my nipples, before moving down for a nice solid BBBJ. She'd only go about 1/2 way down, but had good firm sucking, and used her other hand to cup and massage the boys, which nearly took me over the top. Flipped her around for DATY which she seemed to get into by her hip motion and soft moaning. Then moved up for mish BBFS and cip. Overall enjoyed and will probably repeat. YMMV.

  10. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Thatprettgirl

    120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

    Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.
    The large Marge ones got to compete with the skinny and attractive ones so offering the bare is to help them get some paper.

  11. #4049

    Anyone in oc seen her

    Has anyone seen this she offers VIP GFE service but idk if it includes bbfscip.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Anya_Sweets

  12. #4048

    ZayraZen

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefRafa1  [View Original Post]
    Pics were far younger and cuter than what you get in person. Might have been taken 2-3 years ago.
    She is another one who joined Hx under questionable terms. The original handle had a join date that was inconsistent with her answer when asked hey babe what's your bday? She had a Freudian slip and the math did not quite add up.

    No worries, her current Hx is legit now, so have at it. Can't say the same about the original one.

    I know of at least 3 girls currently active who definitely do not belong on Hx, at least not for many more months. Funny thing is their messages and texts say they all BB friendly like Zayra.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E817996-0632-E070-444E-0726E34AA978_C86F38D1-8F21-41D0-9DC8-FFF365B28B60.jpg‎  

  13. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned she's got a big ass so how about posting a pick of her so we can see that ass.
    She just quoted me $250 for pse how you guys get $120.

  14. #4046

    I saw SanSan instead

    Someone recommended SanSan instead of Luki or Angel so I went with her. Unfortunately she wasn't open to greek even though the booker and website says she is.

    Apparently says she never did it.

    Booked the hhr so no big loss.

    20 years ago she would have been a cute Chinese girl, but now she is a little old.

    She was definitely very accommodating, didn't hurry me and let me bbfscip.

    If she was 20 years younger, I would repeat but without Greek and her age I probably won't. Her breasts and ass and everything are fine, not flat like some Asians could be. She was just old.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucBlake  [View Original Post]
    So did you see Angel? Worth a try?

  15. #4045

    Mayumi and Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I have two friends who saw Yoko.

    Both said one of the worst appts and shoulda knew better. LOL.

    Save your money mongers.

    But, as always YMMV.

    Your money, your honey, and your loss as well?
    I always wonder why Mayumi brings in "friends". She claims she only gets a small amount. The friends usually are worse looking and are more expensive. I don't know if Mayumi is tired or just likes having company.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape